Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) (5605 Views)

I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) by BrainArk(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Like what somebody said it was what you must have searched on Google or on online store(s) before, and it must surely appear on your Facebook.
Re: Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) by Came4apost(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Sappro22:

SMH for your matter.. Adsense on facebook??

anywebsite that use cookies can send your prefrence to google for them to deliver targeted ads to you depending on your intrests and likes in facebook .. where do you think they get their billions from ?? i SEO is underated because it hold the keys to the future , making a trend or selling a trend is just like having magical powers
Re: Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) by TrumpDonald2: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Pjrobin:
Contact me for your interior and exterior painting and design
Change these pictures okk. Put up your finished work. Those pictures can't make me or anyone call you. That's just a tiled wall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? / SA Socialite Turns Heads At Mall Wearing Buttless Ripped Jeans (GRAPHIC PICS) / Is She Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.