Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? (5603 Views)

Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hi all, I think Stan Nze married Jessica Obasi because of her huge breasts...

I just saw black heart and he couldn’t stop staring at her boobs...what do you all think?
Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by garriAndsugar: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ok..can we see the boobs we are talking about here??

2 Likes

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by ReubenE(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stop thinking weird.

The glory of a woman is her face, her breasts and her butt. So if he truly married her 'cause of her extravagant bosoms, he's still in order

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by alphaRego01(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2021
No eh.it is because of her soul he married her u hear

Inexperienced goat

1 Like

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by MVLOX(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2021
And so.... Read Prov 5: 19

1 Like

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
I don't even know these people you mentioned undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2021
She no even fine, sef. The boy doesn’t have taste.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by AVECDEO: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
mamagee3:

I just saw black heart and he couldn’t stop staring at her boobs...what do you all think?

Before nko...if na you?

Life is all about " wetin you want you go get!"

Think it and it will come to you.

1 Like

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by mamagee3(f): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
She no even fine, sef. The boy doesn’t have taste.
I think she’s fine....

I love her chocolate brown skin!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by Babaken(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Ok..can we see the boobs we are talking about here??
supported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
mamagee3:

Since you know why one stanley marry jessica so wetin you want make dem marry you for

1 Like

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by Godada(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
alphaRego01:
No eh.it is because of her soul he married her u hear

Inexperienced goat

It is because of her spirit he married her.

1 Like

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by dan9ice(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
If you know say you follow Google the Jessica to confirm the boobs, line here grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by Oblongata: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
At last! The breakthrough mankind had been waiting for! cool
Re: I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? by Breastfeed: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
na wa o, e concern you

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn't Want To Leave My House / What's Your Spec In A Woman / Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.