Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? (965 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / Work Romance: How You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? by ugandalady: 3:12am On Jun 15, 2018
2 basic behaviors of human beings are : sex and taking food. why not mix them together ? it must be wonderful to eat an apple and to be fvcked at the same time, or to fvck and and to drink some beverage.

dont you feel bored, to do 1 thing ? you dont even kiss when thrusting ? how terribly boring. by the way, handling 2 or more things at the same time, will lessen your concentration for each of them ,and thus prolong your time for intercourse.

fvck some one and eat an apple, enjoy happiness from more than 1 sensor.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? by ugandalady: 3:14am On Jun 15, 2018
uganda lady say Good morning to all, it is 5 am here. and sunshining. i need a man who has morning erection by my bed side.
Re: Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? by ugandalady: 5:07am On Jun 15, 2018
most people are too shy to cast any judgement . but i bet once in a life time, you must have bleeped and taken food at the same time. it is an amazing experience.
Re: Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? by 7GaLaXy7(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shut up!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Married A 90 Year Old White Man Reveals She Met Him Through Yahoo Yahoo / Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.