Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (21844 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

oga respect your old age.Sometimes i wonder why i share the same nationality with this low thinking imps.The day your sand filled brain start thinking logically,that day maybe you can start having a conversation with my dog.
kpuchie ọnụ!

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2018
iamTeBz:
kpuchie ọnụ!
see this mumu o.You think say i dey understand wetin you dey yan.I be yoruba for your information,complete omo ibadan.So guy and speak your latin with your brothers.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by waveman2: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2018
You must be staying in one remote village to typing this nonsense.

EarthXmetahuman:
Boko Haram grew wings under Jonathan and killed more 20000 people which igbo churches are mostly targeted .. Nigeria became a terrorized nation like Afghanistan, Somalia, or Iraq under jonathan,. Yet igbos gave him 95% of their votes.

liar liar flat head on fire. cheesy Jonathan met dollar at 144 and left at 215.

Jonathan met a bag if Caprice at less down 5000 and left it at 9000 and there is nothing like local rice under Jonathan.

4Jonathan met price of fuel at 67N, increased it to 145 then 97, and 87 when fuel price was highest, yet eca was beeing depleted and a robust foreign reserve was reduced to nothing. Yet ibos voted for him.
ibos were mostly killed under Jonathan.

Jonathan builds nothing in South East.

Jonathan promised them 2nd niger bridge and failed.
Yet, these flat heads voted en masse for Jonathan.

Yet the osu pigs are asking me what Yorubas enjoyed under buhari.

What an irony. grin
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Mkpotu(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2018
GEJ wasn't part of the northern military cabals that denied Abiola his presidency, hence cannot do it. Your Buhari them planned it, annulled the election, killed your Abiola and later his wife, hence he's in a better position to do it, GEJ cannot apologize for what he was not part of or never knew.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

see this mumu o.You think say i dey understand wetin you dey yan.I be yoruba for your information,complete omo ibadan.So guy and speak your latin with your brothers.
You are as confused as your moniker tongue
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
iamTeBz:
Jonathan was a drunkard drink his tenure. He was an ineffectual buffon and a confirmed bastard. He is a dullard and lacked gut.

I'm happy that he rejected the idea cos it wouldn't have been historic and widely celebrated as it was this time and I wouldn't have imagined myself celebrate anything that comes from the drunkard. We appreciate PMB for this beautiful gesture and his undoubted strong leadership. He has shown to us that 'He's for everybody and for nobody'. PMB has just secured millions of votes in his favour. Whatever happens between now and the election day would be in material. This singular act would be cherised and adoured forever and ever.

#PMB till 2023
Whoever doesn't like it should do the needful and enter the lagoon. The lagoon is always accommodating!

Speak for your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by sweetgala(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
faithfull18:
I really don't know what the apology was meant to achieve since justice wasn't served.

Do you know what it meant for the British to apologise for the mau mau massacre, many decades !
An apology goes a long way and this one is the beginning for Abiola's legacy

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
[s]
waveman2:

You must be staying in one remote village to typing this nonsense.

[/s]and you must still sucking your mom's breast during jonathan's administration.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by sweetgala(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
elopee3000:
ojukwu was a former president of biafra and abiola according to fela no be me talk na fela talk

Ojukwu was never even elected a president of Biafra, he was no more than Abacha in the eyes of the law. A warlord and dictator you can check with UN if you doubt me.

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
bla4:
Wisdomkid get lost,

AND Buhari has always been thoughtful.

Oh well, Nigeria is going fine.
GEJ is weak, Buhari is stronger and will eliminate Terrorism = Fulani Herdsmen
BUhari will make $1 = N1 =$1/N363
Buhari will give 3,000,000 jobs per year = Nigerians loss more than 7 Million jobs per year
Buhari will feed our school children tagged "a Meal a day" = Now, most Nigerians are just eating once a day.
Buhari will pay the youths 5,000 Naira monthly = Youths are lazy and waiting for Oil Money (International media got this)
Buhari will turn fuel price to N45, = Fuel Price = N145

You see, your definition of clueless goes a long way in explaining your bigotry and capability of your mental prowess.

Do you prefer fake Promises to Someone actually doing it?
Or religion and tribe has blind you to seeing the truth?

Don't worry, the wiser Nigerians will help remove PMB from seat in 2019

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Why are young men insulting themselves over this expository of what went behind the award. It is very good Sir K gave us a brief account of how the award was given for record purpose. Nobody should blame Jonathan or insult Buhari over this award.

In my last posting on the thread where Nnana, the Vanguard editorial chairman insulted the Yorubas just because of this award & long time bitterness & hatred, I had posted the reaction of one of my mentors - a northerner of high reputations. The posting is still there.

I never knew he was privileged to know what transpired until I read this interview of Sir K. He had asked the question whether Nnana expects Abiola children to reject the award or the Yorubas to threaten Abiola children to reject the award since they are receiving it on behalf of their father & not Yorubas. The posting explains better.

Thank God, history would judge him.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by blackgold90(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
This Kola self was he dead when Obj was in power? Everything you guys will drag gej into it
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ziggylady(f): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Boko Haram grew wings under Jonathan and killed more 20000 people which igbo churches are mostly targeted .. Nigeria became a terrorized nation like Afghanistan, Somalia, or Iraq under jonathan,. Yet igbos gave him 95% of their votes.

liar liar flat head on fire. cheesy Jonathan met dollar at 144 and left at 215.

Jonathan met a bag if Caprice at less down 5000 and left it at 9000 and there is nothing like local rice under Jonathan.

4Jonathan met price of fuel at 67N, increased it to 145 then 97, and 87 when fuel price was highest, yet eca was beeing depleted and a robust foreign reserve was reduced to nothing. Yet ibos voted for him.
ibos were mostly killed under Jonathan.

Jonathan builds nothing in South East.

Jonathan promised them 2nd niger bridge and failed.
Yet, these flat heads voted en masse for Jonathan.

Yet the osu pigs are asking me what Yorubas enjoyed under buhari.

What an irony. grin

1)So Jonathan raised fuel from 67 to 145 and then 87?? Wrong!!.... Well Jonathan wanted to increase it to 145 but pressure from Nigerians forced his admin to settle for 97Naira after which it was further reduced to 87N

2) Bokoharam attacks increased tremendously for at least a year after buhari ascended the throne...as we speak,suicide bombings and death are still the order of the day while their twin killers Fulani Herdsmen are now an effiecient killing machine..

3) Rice was increased to 9000 from 4,000Naira according to you(even though that price was stable for at least 3years....while buhari increased it from 9,000Naira to 22,000Naira within a year and is now hovering at 16000,17,000 or 18,000..yet i am a 'Igbo Osu' for preferring Jonathan.

The facts are there for all to see.

Now i listed my points politely,while you heaped insults on me in frustrations...If i decide to call you lots afonja-sophisticated moronns-conehead- skullminning traitors and backstabbers...The Mods wil come running..

I just laugh.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by omooba969(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
tobechi74:

mr educated , you think education us synonymous to thinking

Wow! shocked

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by aalangel(f): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by olmoRoc: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Go and listen to that Fela's song again! ITT!
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bewla(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Oh, What A Wonderful Project Completed By Your Lord And Master, Better Check Your Back Before Fulani Herdsmen Catch Up With You. Useful Idiots. As For Those Blindly Quoting Me, Hope You All Are Feeding Fat From The Revenue Generated By This Mega June 12 Project. The Blood And Tears Of People Suffering Under This Rudderless Government Shall Always Haunt Those Elements Promoting This Wickedness.
Why cry over our when u can always get your from were this come from but before then saro wiwa and ogoni cleansing next ewu
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
bewla:
Why cry over our when u can always get your from were this come from but before then saro wiwa and ogoni cleansing next ewu
You Sound Primitive And Uneducated. English Pls, The Whole World Doesn't Understand Your Mother Tongue.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Pkjoz: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Applaud kola for settling for nothing less than what his father deserve.
I thank PMB for doing the needful.
Shame on GED for not taking the bold step.

All said and done, i pray that nigeria's future (for the next 4yrs after 2019) is not being mortgage for just this act.
This will be like a trade by barter were a dead chicken is exchange for a living one.
NIGERIA's BEWARE.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Roger3D(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
immhotep:

Afonja mentality remains strong grin grin

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy[b] roger3d [/b]imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bewla(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
You Sound Primitive And Uneducated. English Pls, The Whole World Doesn't Understand Your Mother Tongue.
grammer grammer no be my language oju ti ewu IBO sorry o
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
iamTeBz:
You are as confused as your moniker tongue
look at this brainwashed he goat.they say empty vessels makes the loudest noise,now i know they were directly refering to you.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
bewla:
grammer grammer no be my language oju ti ewu IBO sorry o
You Sound Like A slowpoke. Stop Quoting Me Pls.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ovamboland(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Oh, What A Wonderful Project Completed By Your Lord And Master, Better Check Your Back Before Fulani Herdsmen Catch Up With You. Useful Idiots. As For Those Blindly Quoting Me, Hope You All Are Feeding Fat From The Revenue Generated By This Mega June 12 Project. The Blood And Tears Of People Suffering Under This Rudderless Government Shall Always Haunt Those Elements Promoting This Wickedness.

The very existence of man is belittled if everything is reduced to revenue generation and food on the table.
Some people will never realise there's more to life than consumption. That's why they are nowhere to be found when statescraft is the subject.

There types should not be derided or hated but pity and help is what they need.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ovamboland(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I dont think Jonathan would have appeased your people even if he conferred the title of god to MKO.
Anyways if what Buhari did for election purposes will finally make MKO rest in peace, then make Baba rest.

PMB's action is a stoke of genius reserved specially to win an election. It is sad they still use MKO as a queen piece in this chess game.
Same heartless men that stole from and opposed this man and his wife until death, now decorate this long decomposed grave with GCFR for political gains. How can a man GCFR in Valhalla. I am not flattered at all angry angry angry
A man that could have set us up for a better Nigeria. May God punish the sponsors of evil and may our future generation never be blinded by emotion

Is it not a shame that those who claimed they were not part of the annulment of June 12 had to wait for those who actively annulled it to come back to themselves and apologize?
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bewla(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
You Sound Like A slowpoke. Stop Quoting Me Pls.
fast poke on a sinking ship .go hug transformer if u no like bubu
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ovamboland:

The very existence of man is belittled if everything is reduced to revenue generation and food on the table.
Some people will never realise there's more to life than consumption. That's why they are nowhere to be found when statescraft is the subject.

There types should not be derided or hated but pity and help is what they need.
My Friend, What Nigeria Needs At This Moment Most, Include Sincere "Statecrafts" Policies To: Ensure The Safety Of Lives Of Its Citizens, Help Our Crashing Economy, Redeem The Image Of This Country Etc And Not These Distractions After 3 Yrs In Power. Note, I Respect Abiola, But In This Context, He's Being Used For Cheap Political Goals With A Bid To Retain Power For Another 4 Yrs, Which Is An Insult To Abiola Himself. We Should Remind Buhari Of The Promises He Made During His 2015 Campaign And Nt Get Carried Away By These Opportunistic Politicians. Hope You Get My Point. Nigerians Are Not Happy With The Way The Country Is Being Run.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
bewla:
fast poke on a sinking ship .go hug transformer if u no like bubu
Have You Prayed To Your god (Buhari) Todays? Go Lick His Ass...
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

1)So Jonathan raised fuel from 67 to 145 and then 87?? Wrong!!.... Well Jonathan wanted to increase it to 145 but pressure from Nigerians forced his admin to settle for 97Naira after which it was further reduced to 87N
how is this different from what I said? Did Jonathan increase the price of fuel or not even when the economy was stable?

[s]2) Bokoharam attacks increased tremendously for at least a year after buhari ascended the throne...as we speak,suicide bombings and death are still the order of the day while their twin killers Fulani Herdsmen are now an effiecient killing machine..[/s]
I'm sure you don't believe your own lie.
Keep spitting on the grave of the igbos that died like chicken under Jonathan to win online arguement.

3) Rice was increased to 9000 from 4,000Naira according to you(even though that price was stable for at least 3years....while buhari increased it from 9,000Naira to 22,000Naira within a year and is now hovering at 16000,17,000 or 18,000..yet i am a 'Igbo Osu' for preferring Jonathan.
current price of rice is 13k .. go way with your lies abeg.

[s]The facts are there for all to see.

Now i listed my points politely,while you heaped insults on me in frustrations...If i decide to call you lots afonja-sophisticated moronns-conehead- skullminning traitors and backstabbers...The Mods wil come running..

I just laugh.[/s]

mud guzzling pigs and their emotional rants grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bewla(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Have You Prayed To Your god (Buhari) Todays? Go Lick His Ass...
yea like God Allan grant him wisdom to rule over u lazy youth brainless punk
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ziggylady(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
how is this different from what I said? Did Jonathan increase the price of fuel or not even when the economy was stable?

I'm sure you don't believe your own lie.
Keep spitting on the grave of the igbos that died like chicken under Jonathan to win online arguement.

current price of rice is 13k .. go way with your lies abeg.

mud guzzling pigs and their emotional rants grin grin

I love the facts that you are frustrated already..but the truth shall always stare you in the face.

I mean the senseless rants such as yours only belong in
the dustbins and sewage areas...Your frustrations has been summed up by your drivel.

The distinction why Jonathan is preferred by me over buhari has been clearly outlined inspite if your lame attemots at twisting and turning facts on its head as well as out-right lies by you..but instead of outlining the economic gains in Naira and Kobo why you and your siblings are worshipping buhari(apart from june 12 jamboree)...you are insulting and stabbing yourself as usual.

You can take a hike now cos its clear you have absolutely no points in your defence of buhari except for parochial,tribalistic and religious sentiments while chopping sands and drinking claywater in agony and lack.

Thats it.

P.s current bag of Caprice is 18,000Naira in PH while local rice is 14,000Naira....For all your stuppid rants,chances are that you are based abroad like hoardes of your APC kins...that is why most of you are immune tothe Economic effect of buhari mal-administration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari / See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.