Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (21860 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by EarthXmetahuman: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
[s]
Ziggylady:

I love the facts that you are frustrated already..but the truth shall always stare you in the face.

I mean the senseless rants such as yours only belong in
the dustbins and sewage areas...Your frustrations has been summed up by your drivel.

The distinction why Jonathan is preferred by me over buhari has been clearly outlined inspite if your lame attemots at twisting and turning facts on its head as well as out-right lies by you..but instead of outlining the economic gains in Naira and Kobo why you and your siblings are worshipping buhari(apart from june 12 jamboree)...you are insulting and stabbing yourself as usual.

You can take a hike now cos its clear you have absolutely no points in your defence of buhari except for parochial,tribalistic and religious sentiments while chopping sands and drinking claywater in agony and lack.

Thats it.

P.s current bag of Caprice is 18,000Naira in PH while local rice is 14,000Naira....For all your stuppid rants,chances are that you are based abroad like hoardes of your APC kins...that is why most of you are immune tothe Economic effect of buhari mal-administration.
[/s]I don't really have time for lying mud gizzling flat heads.

I have given you fact and figures why Jonathan sucked ..

Everything I said is well documented and not some emotional rants that pigs are known for.
You either take it or continue roll in poto poto like a common pig. That's your problem not mine.

Have pigstatic life. Adios. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Ziggylady(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]I don't really have time for lying mud gizzling flat heads.

I have given you fact and figures why Jonathan sucked ..

Everything I said is well documented and not some emotional rants that pigs are known for.
You either take it or continue roll and in poto poto like a common pig. That's your problem not mine.

Have pigstatic life. Adios. grin

You can 'Adios' via your sewage drainage cos your 'facts and figured' were pulled from the anus....

.Sewage is your preferred abode,thats why the oxygen around is polluted....

Your frustrations epic and are Sophisticatedly and moronically programmed,garnished with afonjaistic sauce,with cone-head proteins to spice it up grin
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
Speak for your self

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

look at this brainwashed he goat.they say empty vessels makes the loudest noise,now i know they were directly refering to you.

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=iamTeBz post=68513022][/quote]
Nigger that meme represent your entire self,who you are,and who you will ever be.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wirinet(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mkpotu:
GEJ wasn't part of the northern military cabals that denied Abiola his presidency, hence cannot do it. Your Buhari them planned it, annulled the election, killed your Abiola and later his wife, hence he's in a better position to do it, GEJ cannot apologize for what he was not part of or never knew.

Please explain the red quote; was Buhari involved with the June 12 annulment? Was Buhari in government or even on speaking terms with IBB in 1993?

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by orisa37: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Soldiers are faster at undemocratic decisions. They want to eat their Cakes fast and have them.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by zinizta: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I dont think Jonathan would have appeased your people even if he conferred the title of god to MKO.
Anyways if what Buhari did for election purposes will finally make MKO rest in peace, then make Baba rest.

PMB's action is a stoke of genius reserved specially to win an election. It is sad they still use MKO as a queen piece in this chess game.
Same heartless men that stole from and opposed this man and his wife until death, now decorate this long decomposed grave with GCFR for political gains. How can a man GCFR in Valhalla. I am not flattered at all angry angry angry
A man that could have set us up for a better Nigeria. May God punish the sponsors of evil and may our future generation never be blinded by emotion

you type like a drunkard....
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by zinizta: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
wirinet:

Please explain the red quote; was Buhari involved with the June 12 annulment? Was Buhari in government or even on speaking terms with IBB in 1993?

stop responding to them...

they are drunk with hate and prejudice ...

it is either their way or no way. ..
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Nigger that meme represent your entire self,who you are,and who you will ever be.
tongue

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
iamTeBz:
tongue
; same here too
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by reality1010: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
bla4:
Jonathan has been a clueless man right from the days of John the Baptist,
So u want GEJ to honor a man referred to as "International Thief Thief,ITT" Apart from 1966 coup,have u forgotten so soon dat MKO financed most coups dat destroyed our political process.Our late developmnt in telecom was by same MKO.The same election that s being celebrated as free&free was more of Ghana Must Go.Abiola bought everyone with money but could nt buy Nigeria as a Nation.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by reality1010: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Pained and bitter osu pig from the gully land. Y'll weep till the end of time.

We are waiting for your useless Atiku next year. Useless slaves who chose Tofa over a fellow southerner in 1993. We ll never forget.

Osu slave cum scum can go jump in the lagoon for all I care .
Afonjas with confusion and hatred.Ur lack of principle&foresight will make some of u cry.Dragging other tribes into ur internal politics will give u ppl serious knock.Who is MKO? Fela Anikulapo called MKO International Thief Thief.Why?Why should an international thief be honored?Why would someone who sponsored coups in Nigeria be honored democratic?Why would someone who worked against Nigeria's best president that never be be honored? What Awo tried getting with money&helicopter&failed in 1979 to d jubilation of MKO,MKO also failed after spending huge sums of ghana must go.Abiola was killed by his nemesis&his yoruba brothers who collected dollars on his behalf.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Jowonloju(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I dont think Jonathan would have appeased your people even if he conferred the title of god to MKO.
Anyways if what Buhari did for election purposes will finally make MKO rest in peace, then make Baba rest.

PMB's action is a stoke of genius reserved specially to win an election. It is sad they still use MKO as a queen piece in this chess game.
Same heartless men that stole from and opposed this man and his wife until death, now decorate this long decomposed grave with GCFR for political gains. How can a man GCFR in Valhalla. I am not flattered at all angry angry angry
A man that could have set us up for a better Nigeria. May God punish the sponsors of evil and may our future generation never be blinded by emotion

Your analysis is not a common one. Keep it up.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by reality1010: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
rhemmiedream:

Osu pig is preaching principles and foresight...LMAO grin
What an irony...

If your forebears had foresight, 2 million fools wouldn't have been led to golgotha. Only if your blind Zik had allowed the secession clause. .

If you unstable folks had any principle, Zik wouldn't be a slave to Balewa . Ekwueme to Shagari and Sylvester Ugo to Bashir Tofa.

The unprincipled Ojukwu wasted 2 million souls and fled to Abidjan only for him to return from exile to teem up with those who murdered his people. He even registered under his tormentors' party.

Osu, where art thou principle

The jewish Lamidi Cownu was betrayed by the Christian Osu governors for a few thousand naira just last year.
Is that what you call principle over there undecided

I ll rest my case here.
Why d bitterness?I beg take ur bitterness to ur kinsman Fela who called Abiola International Thief Thief,ITT.Someone around me has been playing that song.While i listen to it,i can't stop asking myself if it is d man that was honored.It been said that Yorubas celebrate criminals.This Abiola case has proved it.Tomorow Kola his son will be talking forgetting that he was trained with stolen money.International Thief Thief,ITT.Nigeria s funny.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bayelsaowei(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Enice:
love ke? There's nothing like love in politics but interest or how do you explain the flip flop action of people like Atiku, FFK, and Mimiko of recent. Buhari did what he did for peace and the interest of the polity.
what useless peace?. How does what he has done stopped his complacency towards fulani heads men killings.. You see why I say ona mumu high like mountain..?. How does what bubari has done helped anything or anybody.. Think Mr.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bayelsaowei(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Pataricatering:
what is our business whether buhari loves MKO or not ? He gave him his due - that’s what’s important - what has Love got to do with it ? Extremely childish statement !
and what is mko's due ?? What has that got to do with the mayhem and foolishness exhibited by buhari and his government? How has that helped our economy and the security challenges we are facing.. ?? Ona too mumu abeg ..
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bayelsaowei(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2018
midolian:

Nothing perfectly describes them better than the emboldened. grin

If it favours them, they ll complain. If it doesn't favour them, they ll still complain. Their bitterness since the 2015 election doesn't and will never have a match.

I wonder how they ll cope till 2023.

Some people definitely have a long untarred road of regret to travel.

Little do you know that you are the mumu and your mumu is sky-high. Buhari's love for Abiola might be political but he is smart enough to make a move that has fetched him some very good political points.

After all, what is the motive behind most of the things politicians do for public? Is it not to win their support? Y'all can continue to wail while he slides gradually into and 4yrs in Aso rock
how has the political point he has scored through y'alls foolishness helped the country?? Is it political points that people's will feed on?? Will political points feed your next generations and create avenues for a better nigeria ?? Ona mumu too much abeg..has political points resurrected all those being slaughtered by buharis fulani men ?? Your mumu is as long as the earth's equator ...
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Enice(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
bayelsaowei:
what useless peace?. How does what he has done stopped his complacency towards fulani heads men killings.. You see why I say ona mumu high like mountain..?. How does what bubari has done helped anything or anybody.. Think Mr.
As usual, you are very myopic, blinded by hatred and cannot see the big picture. You know nothing about security, so stop acting as if you are a collin powell.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bayelsaowei(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Enice:
As usual, you are very myopic, blinded by hatred and cannot see the big picture. You know nothing about security, so stop acting as if you are a collin powell.
I know nothing about security ?? Are you for real?? Please give me updates on any peace and tranquility under the blood sucking demon called buhari.. Is it bokoharam that he once paid monies to or herds men that are on a mission to decimate non Fulanis?? Please give me updates.. Or is it sars that is terrorizing all of us? Abeg go sit down ...
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wealthtrak: 2:55am On Jun 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.