Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

He Called Off Their Wedding! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Off Their Wedding! (7630 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Princek12(m): 12:51am On Jun 05, 2010
Which side's story are we to believe? Chineke God, can you intervene oooooooooooo!
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by kech(f): 2:19am On Jun 05, 2010
Princek12:

Which side's story are we to believe? Chineke God, can you intervene oooooooooooo!

LOL!!
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by bawomolo(m): 3:02am On Jun 05, 2010
lol its a superstory
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

The story is boring.
bawomolo:

lol its a superstory
ROTFLMAO! grin
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 05, 2010
Judging by the comments on that blog, Nigerian women have suffered!

Nigerian men are wicked o
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by bayoolu(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2010
People, before we jump into conclusions about the whole issue, in my experiences there is more to this than meets the eye!! THE BABE IS NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH.
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Slim101(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2010
Shanice111:

when u want 2 blog about a pain that u are certain lots of people know about you dont want to give urself away by putting the story in such plain terms that all your facebook and real life friends know its you and then start saying you are pathetic to be blogging about it. So you withold some information God forbid some1 knows who u are. Anyways babes u may want 2 delete the blog o. Before some detectives fish u out or worse still a nollywood producer as many have suggested,and tell all who know u that u went online with this. u don hear? I think u shld quit that blog honestly. U will get better with time I promise. 4 now stop blogging!

PLEASE Shanice!!! Save us this your crappy idea about covering your identity.
The blogger goofed about facts and figures (as JoeyCrack has found her out),
and here u are telling us she's covering identity.
She could as well tell us 'Alaba Market' is in Florida or Yar'Adua's middle name was 'Aremu'
and u would tell us she's just covering her identity (Why blog it in the first place).
The only sensible way to cover your identity is to fictionalise your names and your address

joeycrack:

Whatever. If you're writing friction let people know you're writing friction. I like the stories, just pointing out you might want to fact check whatever you're putting there.

All this 'babes' 'my friend' 'other third person' statements are getting quite ridiiculous and a few might feel you're insulting their intelligence.

Infact, they have started 'taking us to KinderGarten' angry.
Advice to Mya: Try do research well before you start writing Near To Reality Stories next time.
Chimamanda Adichie didnt tell us Zaria is in Lagos State in Purple Hibiscus!
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by sulad82i(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2010
If this is real, i mean if naa real story,

This is what happen when a man fail to propose to a lady but the lady wants and expect the best from their relationship even after all ur family known one-another. From what I read, she made it sound like this is what I want and I'm gonna make it work by all means, I gonna give my life to him, he's gonna love me and create my Cinderella story in real life,
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Ranoscky(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2010
if she call's off the wedding, for any fukking reason, that dosen't mean the end of the world to me.

it's shocking but i'll try to get it off ma chest and move on with my lyfe, period!

who give's a rat's a$$ if she call's it off for any fukking reason? . . kini big deal? . . or is she my God? undecided RUBBISH!
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by skfa1: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2010
Sorry loff, I pray God have mercy on you and give you your right man. Life, what else can I say.
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by lizzybabe1(f): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2010
Shanice111:

when u want 2 blog about a pain that u are certain lots of people know about you dont want to give urself away by putting the story in such plain terms that all your facebook and real life friends know its you and then start saying you are pathetic to be blogging about it. So you withold some information God forbid some1 knows who u are. Anyways babes u may want 2 delete the blog o. Before some detectives fish u out or worse still a nollywood producer as many have suggested,and tell all who know u that u went online with this. u don hear? I think u shld quit that blog honestly. U will get better with time I promise. 4 now stop blogging!

Hmmmph! Please stop covering lies with more lies. If she truly changed details to hide her identity, how did the ex-boyfriend find out barely 24 hours after she posted the first blog?

Well you need more dramatic twists to keep people coming back so I wonder what's going to happen next. tongue
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by styles2009: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
Nice one!, I hope you got a lot of traffic for your blog and please, let me ad my google adsense code on your blog grin
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by skfa1: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
styles2009:

Nice one!, I hope you got a lot of traffic for your blog and please, let me ad my google adsense code on your blog grin

Code rejected, already accepted my code grin
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by johndavid1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
Slim101:

I'm wondering what will happen in episode III.  She probably discorver she's pregnant and there will be argument about what to do with it undecided

Muyiwa Ademola (or any of those Nollywood folks) needs to pay a visit to this blog
ok oh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by timaluv: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2010
Eya ,take heart. But am available sha.
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Ivynwa(f): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
I feel for what you are going thru girlfriend but be careful what you do okay Baby, there is a thin line between sexual hunger/urge and your unhappy state of mind right now. You only felt good after that session because your body needed sexual satisfaction. Don't let your state of mind becloud your judgement, get your make-up bag, go shopping for sexy clothes, it's time to get a more mature man that will not wait to open up his mind until you are done shopping for your wedding and informing friends.A man that is there to give you the sexual healing when you need it, a man you can wake up after the deed and smile at not feel terrible okay sweetheart. Get your girlfriends,time to hit the club, I wish I were there in London and we will go paint clubs red cos I love to club. Square your shoulder and like Jay-z said " You gotta shake that dirt off your shoulder. You go girl.
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Druss(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
The girl needs mental help! She is also prone to violence. Aina - thank GOD you dodged her!! She needs to seat down, take a good look at herself and review herself.

I was feeling pity for her before but I am landing in the same zone as brown jay on page one!! She needs a shrink - A GOOD ONE!!
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by Ranoscky(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2010
sorry gurl, but i'll advice u to play this song, i believe it'll heal ur pain. Keri Hilson ft Neyo & K.West knock u down. wink
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by tblacker(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2010
sesman @ The big issue is that he does not have a genuine reason for calling off the weeding,he obviously chicken away and thank God that lady ain't an American,you would have lost a Nigerian brother by now.Get some heart please. Everything doesn't have to be perfect

[b]minute @Why does this have to be all HIS fault?

Sounds like she turned Bridezilla on the guy.

From what I understand,it's a very common thing.I've heard

that it happens to a lot of couples-it's like the woman becomes

an entirely different person when she starts planning her wedding.

It's all she wants to think about,talk about etc.The person the guy was

in love with has just disappeared and has been taken over by this plann-

ing stressing monster.I mean a wedding is only as stressfull as you make

it if you choose to freak about every little napkin and centerpiece thats's going

to seep into the rest of your relationship.

Doing a little self reflection would help her figure out what she did wrong.

I hope she finds the happiness she deserves.

Incase you don't know,every woman is the same as you have mentioned,it's just in different dimension.Real men understand this and don't use it as a reason to run a lady mad.

It is definitely a sad story and I can feel her pain cuz I had my own at the begining of this year and my tears are yet to dry off even when am a man.Mine was not a marriage planning anyway,it was just two months to our introduction. It's ain't easy when your partner says it's over after a four years courtship and less than eight weeks to the real thing folks. The bottom line of mine is finance anyway so it is understandable but the pain here is the same.

There are loads of things that ae responsible for her pain.Time spent,love shared cry ,unsuspected betrayal shocked ,family introduction embarassed among many others.

No words of encouragement helped me to get over my ordeal other than I became strong for myself and leave everything to God and beleive in Him. When I was strong enough to get hold of myself,I prayed that God please have your way,no single leaf drops from from a tree without you knowing. I tell you people,as much as this sound so religious,that is my strenght. It gives me the strenght to live with the fact that she is truly gone.

If she is a christian or muslim then she should spend more time with her God cuz He is the begining and the ending and every other thing lives in Him. As for the guy, that is wickedness,you don't deserve the lady,you can't handle a marriage cuz it's not for the weakly. It's a God approved institution only for those who are mature. That is so cruel of him especialy for his reason.Unless there is otherwise anyway. Life is too short find a way to be happy again and don't let frustration set in because of your age. You will get what is yours.
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by DeepSoul(f): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2010
I sort of empathised with Mya up until zi point where she had s3x with him. Like seriously??

And she goes on to do it again and bases it on some twisted reasoning. . .
And some people are urging her on.

Zi guy has done a terrible thing. She's in pain. How does having s3x with him help?
He's already dating sm1 else for chrissakes!! Where's your self respect and pride??
I'm not being judgemental here because hell, I have also been thru PAIN!!
But pain isnt a justification for losing your head and acting deranged.
The ONLY thing that can save Mya right now is God. Only God.

But men sha, me sef I don tire for una. I get zi shivers reading all these stuff.
He even bought her a ring. Was he on cheap drugs when he did that?
The guy is just a wosky guy joooor!
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by adconline(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2010
I changed for him gave up drinking and smoking and he never one day said look babe thats cool. Now he is calling me a control freak? I was pissed. I was ready to leave, that I was sure of even though I had the urgent need to punch him, for all my sleepless nights, looking so handsome, planning ahead, living his life while I was loosing mine.

It seemed that this  ex couple had opposite intentions. The lady wanted a big wedding -  got herself an insurance coverage  for the wedding (man) and she saw marriage as an award to be won in order to feel belonged. The man wanted to solidify his career path by going for M.Sc. They never wanted marriage at the same time.

We went to her house and met her daughters. She and her husband where working. It was already 2pm and common sense said go back to the office. I thought about everyone, my mum, family, friends who have been begging me to move on and I stood up from the couch. As I made for the door, he started holding my hand and saying he told me to wait I did not listen. I want to marry so desperately and it has clouded my judgement. I started crying, saying please let me go, I dont want the girls to know what I am doing. He put my head on his shoulders and was breathing heavily, so we started kissing and the rest is history. I slept with him despite all the talks and prayers.

Sounds like a  fairy tale, she did not want the kids to know that she was crying, but later had sex with the guy in the same house?. How could this  be possible?
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by gregejige: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
I wonder where the Voltron is hiding her head now.

Ujujoan, come and run your mouth some more now. Abi you have given up and removed the blog ni?? grin
Re: He Called Off Their Wedding! by SleekSuzz: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
It is better to have many broken relationships than to have a broken marriage. Man proposed God disposed, definately He is not your future partner, So your partner will come by.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Quit Talking To Her Upon Discovering She Has Tribal Marks on her Face. / How Can I Tell If My Husband Is Married In Nigeria Or Was Married Before? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.