Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help (7526 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Mom's House Secret Affairs Latest Incestous Family Taboo / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2018
cry cry

I have been telling this woman not to bring any house help but she will never listen to me, see what she's about to cause to me.

Am about or the devil is pushing me to have sex with this girl and I don't know how to get out of this one.

For past two Fridays now this woman will leave only me and this girl at home and go to her business within me as a man I survived the two attack but this one am not sure I will.

Please how can someone bring a girl that has physical Endowment as a house help?

Besides how do I engage her in sex mood?

Konji is a bastard. Respecter of no man or woman

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2018
This guy again angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by goldman777: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Go and rent your own house leave ur mother's house alone#lazy nigerian youth# undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Two things could happened

*If I eventually have sex with her we could be sex mate (Excellent deal)
* I could lose the respect she have for me or probably narrate the whole incident to my mom and I could lose my mother trust (Lifetime bad deal)

5 Likes

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
goldman777:
Go and rent your own house leave ur mother's house alone#lazy nigerian youth# undecided
spider idiot

I came for a visit

2 Likes

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This guy again angry
yes any problem
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by goldman777: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
spider idiot

I came for a visit

Then ur visit has expired slowpoke girls neva finish is it d housegirl that will give your mother grandchildren u be heavy EWU d kind bikin them suppose use do period angry

11 Likes

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
goldman777:

Then ur visit has expired slowpoke girls neva finish is it d housegirl that will give your mother grandchildren u be heavy EWU d kind bikin them suppose use do period angry
Condom don finish for pharmacy

Until you understand the difference between SEX AND KONJI you will stop saying this rubbish.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Am not here to entertain you guys save me or I save myself.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Its not every girl you want to have sex with brother.. Get some sense of self control. What if she tells your mom about your abuses?
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Where's the pic of her endowments first.

8 Likes

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by EzendiEgo1: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
Its not every girl you want to have sex with brother.. Get some sense of self control. What if she tells your mom about your abuses?
true talk bro

Is only by God's grace I can withstand this, this time

Only Grace

You need to see build up on her.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by dingbang(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
true talk bro

Is only by God's grace I can withstand this, this time

Only Grace

You need to see build up on her.
well it ain't easy but you just have to work on your self control. Tell yourself you don't want to be that kind of husband who sleeps with house maids when you marry. There are some things you should be bigger than , rather than being a slave to.
Secondly you don't know her background.. You may eventually fvck her and she goes out to fvck other guys to and give you STDs.. So many things are just involved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by ITbomb(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Truth time

60% of guys got sexual education from in-house, don't mess up your chance
One more thing, use this opportunity to learn safe sex and the mastery of withdrawal

I'm out cool
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by austyn0(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
EzendiMoney.....If she isn't as endowed as the picture below,, enough to make a man think with his gram,, you are a dignified and certified pussay explorer and shouldn't dare harbor the sex thought not to mention indulging in itgringrin

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by emelda86(f): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
U don dey nurse this thought for your mind since & you get girlfriend ooo...if thread about cheating woman come up, all of una go dey ejaculate for the thread

If she gree u fvck her, fvck her na na new thing mtchewwww.....

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Kingsley1000(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2018
ENJOY YOURSELF THIS LIFE NA ONCE O
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by teamv: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2018
goldman777:

so house help no be human being

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by BenLinus: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2018
U want save ursef, u b Jesus? Na wa ooooo. Oya go am save ursef na by rapping someone's daughter. Idiotas everywhere

EzendiEgo1:
Am not here to entertain you guys save me or I save myself.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Be careful sha most are hellsent,I remember fvcking one raw in her nyash grin after stylishly removing d comdom. I started having nightmares,I had to beg and beg before she forgave me
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2018
See your life under the staircase.

Someone came to hustle so her family can eat, you're thinking of burying your shameless preek inside her (probably) underage pûssy. Last last you will probably rape the poor girl. What a pity!

The guy above me is one of those niggas that have absolutely no respect for their preek.

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by FrostyButter: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
And I'm sure this is a full fleshed adult.
1. You most probably still live with your mother (not even so bad)
2. You cant respect your self and find something reasonable to occupy your time with, its how to take advantage of some girl that is doing her own work.
3. You think we are so irresponsible and stupid to be coaching an adult on how to sleep with his househelp.

Just take a look at this lazy man that should be harnessing his youthful days. Thats if your story is even true.

You are pathetic .

Go and meet your beer palour friends for advice . Goat.

If you like quote me, you would just waste calories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Deltayankeeboi: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
U don dey nurse this thought for your mind since & you get girlfriend ooo...if thread about cheating woman come up, all of una go dey ejaculate for the thread

If she gree u fvck her, fvck her na na new thing mtchewwww.....

This girl fa. always playing around. i need to create a thread about broke boys so you can have peace.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Deltayankeeboi: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
FrostyButter:
And I'm sure this is a full fleshed adult.
1. You most probably still live with your mother (not even so bad)
2. You cant respect your self and find something reasonable to occupy your time with, its how to take advantage of some girl that is doing her own work.
3. You think we are so irresponsible and stupid to be coaching an adult on how to sleep with his househelp.

Just take a look at this lazy man that should be harnessing his youthful days. Thats if your story is even true.

You are pathetic .

Go and meet your beer palour friends for advice . Goat.

If you like quote me, you would just waste calories.
lol grin this your bashing. see aggressiveness. shey una get scores to settle before ni. The guy was just joking. Person no fit follow una play. lol
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by Burgerlomo: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
goldman777:

In Bubu's voice cool
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by emelda86(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
This girl fa. always playing around. i need to create a thread about broke boys so you can have peace.

Me, peace lol....
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by VERDA: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
ceejayx:
Be careful sha most are hellsent,I remember fvcking one raw in her nyash grin after stylishly removing d comdom. I started having nightmares,I had to beg and beg before she forgave me

Lol....your joking right??
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by InfernoNig: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Picture of her with the back in view before I advice you.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by tracyberry(f): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry cry

I have been telling this woman not to bring any house help but she will never listen to me, see what she's about to cause to me.

Am about or the devil is pushing me to have sex with this girl and I don't know how to get out of this one.

For past two Fridays now this woman will leave only me and this girl at home and go to her business within me as a man I survived the two attack but this one am not sure I will.

Please how can someone bring a girl that has physical Endowment as a house help?

this isn't just about konji you need to control.urself and.from ur writeup it seems you can.rape the girl, don't you have any work doing because it sounds like you sit at home all day watching her ass and dreaming of fucking her

men re fools at times, how is it that you cannot control ur dick when you see a big ass #lazy men

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by IamPlato(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Two things could happened

*If I eventually have sex with her we could be sex mate (Excellent deal)
* I could lose the respect she have for me or probably narrate the whole incident to my mom and I could lose my mother trust (Lifetime bad deal)

So You Forgot Where You Kept It Again

You Are Very Forgetful

Oya follow Me. Lets Look For Your Sense Together

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by damtan(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
how far my guy. upload the girl's pix make we see how truly endowed she is. then, i can tell you to go ahead or not.
Re: Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help by zinizta: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry cry

get your own apartment. ... from your writeups it is clear as day you don't. ...so dont bother lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Enjoy Mouth Action? / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / How Long Is Enough Time To Give Your Partner A Break Before Deciding To Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.