Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (93028 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by izovibration(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2018
A clap offering for this Nigga. Yeye dey smell
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by abdulwassi(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Where is your accolade ?
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Swagpelz(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Glory is going
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by greenglobestore(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
interesting.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by AnthonyAk(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2018
U know this nigga bleeps nasty women too. When you don't value urself your open to sleeping with anything
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by LadyMarionette(f): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Heffalump:
If this story is true, then women are the cheapest article in any market, both home and Abroad!!! undecided

Actually, no. Men are cheaper. 2,500 women have had this guy. If twenty-five hundred people know you like that you're simply classless. This man has no respect for himself and my guess is that he must be dealing with unresolved psychological issues.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Heffalump:
If this story is true, then women are the cheapest article in any market, both home and Abroad!!! undecided

undecided

how .... please stop chatting shit .
from age of 16 no one gives a shit if u shag the whole world ...
doesn't make him or the ladies cheap ..

its what grown folks do... asking as he ain't infecting them how does it affect your personal life ?

we wonder why Nigeria wont move forward it's body count thats their issue mtcheew

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:
He must be classless.

There are many teenagers in U.K that I won't sleep with for free with their worn out bodies and there are also many shapeless single mums who will gladly throw themselves at any guy willing to dig their well so this count only shows that the guy is worse than a dog that sleeps with anything in skirt.
undecided

Toks just cause u visit once in a blue moon u think u know it all...

go and live in Essex these things are normal.. tryst me he ain't banging baby mums hot white Chic's ....
and stop saying UK.. its too broad be specific ... even London alone u cant know what going on ....

I repeat no one cares!
as for him going to jail lol maybe a month ... and it will be D band so luxury room grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:
It's easy to do the same: have no standards and sleep with anything. I know very well if the number is true 90% of the females were overweight disgusting smelly things. I don't envy him, he should keep the achievement. I'll stick with the 20+ I've done. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Since he's going to prison good luck to him digging out men's butt holes. Someone with such a high count will have a high sex drive. No females = let me not even imagine what he'll do.

Check out the inferiority complex in this post
Wow! your insecurity is alarming. He already served his sentence of 8weeks. Lol.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Saff(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:
He must be classless.

There are many teenagers in U.K that I won't sleep with for free with their worn out bodies and there are also many shapeless single mums who will gladly throw themselves at any guy willing to dig their well so this count only shows that the guy is worse than a dog that sleeps with anything in skirt.
You’re still talking about worn out body at 45. Old man your expiry date is has long passed, and you want to have standards. You will die single and miserable grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by GOFRONT(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Shebi girls are attracted to money and Six packs and muscles......

Thats how one broad chested muscular guy was telling how he has lost count of how many ladies he has bleeped both married n unmarried as a gym trainer.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by mayortm001(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2018
You surely deserve some accolades. Ode
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:
It's easy to do the same: have no standards and sleep with anything. I know very well if the number is true 90% of the females were overweight disgusting smelly things. I don't envy him, he should keep the achievement. I'll stick with the 20+ I've done. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Since he's going to prison good luck to him digging out men's butt holes. Someone with such a high count will have a high sex drive. No females = let me not even imagine what he'll do.

Wait you've done 20+ ? So Errrm what makes you different though. Charcoal calling Kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Saff:
You’re still talking about worn out body at 45. Old man your expiry date is has long passed, and you want to have standards. You will die single and miserable grin

Habba, both of you can just settle down. Who knows the future ? After all age is just a mere number. Isn't it.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Sleeping with random women must be sm kinda sports for him. Is he trying to win a gold medal?? undecided He better go to the Olympics undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Mayflowa(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

Are you proud of 20+? You condemned him like you have a lot of discipline yourself!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Mayflowa(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided

go and live in Essex these things are normal.. tryst me he ain't banging baby mums hot white Chic's ....
and stop saying UK.. its too broad be specific ... even London alone u cant know what going on ....

I repeat no one cares!
as for him going to jail lol maybe a month ... and it will be D band so luxury room grin

I was going to say that. I don't know why anyone can immediately assume the nature of women he goes out with. From my little experience, these kind of guys get the hottest babes
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ohem(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2018
This guy needs deliverance and he needs to surrender his life to Jesus Christ before he runs naked into the market
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Mayflowa:

I was going to say that. I don't know why anyone can immediately assume the nature of women he goes out with. From my little experience, these kind of guys get the hottest babes
Really shocked
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Itebu7: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/at-four-per-week-ive-bedded-over-2500-ladies-fitness-trainer-boasts/

Don't forget that you are carrying 36 x 2, 500 different demons already. every lady with her own type of demonic manipulation.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by drezzyx(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Congratulations hope u have a trophy for all this achievements.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by teepain: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2018
LadyMarionette:

Actually, no. Men are cheaper. 2,500 women have had this guy. If twenty-five hundred people know you like that you're simply classless. This man has no respect for himself and my guess is that he must be dealing with unresolved psychological issues.

Nice comeback!

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ACE1010: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

Mastubating in his cell!!!
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2018
{great life achievement};
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by IamPlato(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Heffalump:

Come On Shut Up!

The Man Giving His Dick For Free Is Not Cheap right?

You Dont Have Sense sir

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by kmaster007: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
and you no carry AIDS God is wonderful
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Judyjay: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Is that an achievement.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided

I repeat no one cares!

Lol! this is not about knowing it all...no one does but I have stayed quite long enough and have visited many places to create that notion...

And Yes London is a microscopic representation of the happenings in U.K as a whole.

My point is that for him to arrive at that number,he must be classless and btw most white teens are not hot except you have another interpretation to that word.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Saff:

The world is seriously doing you.Even at 70 I can marry a sweet virgin as long as I have the money.

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! this is not about knowing it all...no one does but I have stayed quite long enough and have visited many places to create that notion...

And Yes London is a microscopic representation of the happenings in U.K as a whole.

My point is that for him to arrive at that number,he must be classless and btw most white teens are not hot except you have another interpretation to that word.
lol @not hot
I agree with u there ....
aite sir ...I get your point of view..
hope you're enjoying your weekend
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

The world is seriously doing you.Even at 70 I can marry a sweet virgin as long as I have the money.
how much do u have seff sad
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

lol @not hot
I agree with u there ....
aite sir ...I get your point of view..
hope you're enjoying your weekend

Yeah sure..thanks omo to Shan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.