Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints (9492 Views)

Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC / Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities / USSD: MTN Snubs Banks, Links 77 Million Subscribers To FINTECH Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by unuane1(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Nathan113:
Just saw this message and immediately tried to call and that number isnt going through.Nigeria Ehhh
l called and it went through. l just spoked with an agent. Nice one from NCC
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by youngsahito(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2018
how reliable is this
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by mamaafrik(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
it'z working na
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by tyav7: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Viking007:
We always pick. 8am-8pm MON-SAT. wink
Ok. Many thanks.
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by tyav7: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2018
wintergold:
we will pick, just call us on 622
Ok. Many thanks.
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by educators(f): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by grrr: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2018
tyav7:
To call is easy but will someone pick?

Yes, they will pick. Try calling now, they only work from 8:00am - 8:00 pm, Mondays - Saturdays
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by grrr: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2018
naeto2:
Them go answer?
Try calling now, they only work from 8:00am - 8:00 pm, Mondays - Saturdays
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by israelmao(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2018
GLO did what ignored me and I refuse to recharge till today,I only receive calls and text messages on that line.This case is more than two years now.I subscribed for monthly data and I was denied from using it,I laid complaint but it was unresolved, when I kept on pestering them they bluntly told me there was nothing they could do about it.
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by Paltielz(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
israelmao:
GLO did what ignored me and I refuse to recharge till today,I only receive calls and text messages on that line.This case is more than two years now.I subscribed for monthly data and I was denied from using it,I laid complaint but it was unresolved, when I kept on pestering them they bluntly told me there was nothing they could do about it.
even me ooo, since their data allocation is gud I have now resolved to recharging with *223* for data. I don't know wen did professional exploiters will stop, shame on them

1 Like

Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by bfn1: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Good!

Airtel will explain the ten-ten naira deductions on my airtime for some phoney value-added services I never subscribed for.

Cheers cool
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by Seun4blue(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2018
only those with good eyes will see this presently most stolen property in Nigeria

I just feel like sharing this on nairaland so you will know how to keep yours very well. No fewer than 15 of it were stolen recently in our street, Iree community, Osun State.

The question now is that do you think electricity officials knows about it?

Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by ruffhandu: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beface:
I think all these network should be made to refund back our money for all these stupid subscription. If their collect your money,no language way you go speak way go make them return back your money. The worst of them is Airtel,there Customer Care is very poor and they keep calling me with 141 almost everyday like say I win money.

Etisalat refunds me, especially the N20 they always steal whenever they think I'm not watching. But the stress I go through each time is disgusting. They say it's because I browse the internet with the sim. What else Willi be doing with their sim biko?

I only leave small money after subscription each time, and I keep my eye on it. This stealing is almost everywhere in naija.

1 Like

Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by fidelity2014: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Viking007 post=68527100]We always pick. 8am-8pm MON-SAT. wink[/quote
Even when you pick and register complains.No result.]
Re: NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints by Viking007(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
fidelity2014:
Even when you pick and register complains.No result.
Do you have a pending complain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Register Two Numbers For You&me Mtn Trutalk / Snapchat Keeps Unique Daily Audience Against Instagram / Glo Data Cheat – How To Get Glo 2.4GB For N500 Valid For 21 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.