Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex (22432 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by adecz: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2018
undecided undecided

Nice one,

but, N100,000,000.00 ké ?? grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Mutemenot(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
AM NOT HATING OOOOO
BUT THIS HOUSE WAY I DEY SEE NO EVEN WORTH 20MILLIOON.

d land na 80m then house na 18m d change na fir lawyer grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by annford: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Why the unnecessary lies? when did a four bedroom duplex in Brick city get to that value? It is OK to give out an information but a misleading one, I don't think is OK. are you an estate valuer?
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by lawrenzi(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2018
God of wonders
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by DelTom(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
It's not even up to that but he tried...even if na #1000
Abeg clap for Prophet Iginla
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by goshen26: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Opeadeq654Qxxx:

Admin, pls block this scam agent ooooo....they will collect ur card and load it, ask u not to expect ur bonus in 30mins...well I am still dealing with u people personally
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by firo08(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2018
iberrylee:
if I tear you slap, how can u tell us this house is 100milly..this house is nothing above 40mill and by the way this pastor iginla( Yoruba) I guess is better than all dead and living Igbo efulefu pastors with kwere kwere accent
Oga try to use sense at times hating igbos won't do you any good. Always try to be diplomat
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Lloydfather(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Miracleboy2019 post=68525238]Joshua Iginla dazzles his personal assistant with N100m four bedroom duplex in Abuja[b][/b]

Take it easy with ur figure man, I'm also a buider.
Take it from me from the foundation to the painting of this mini duplex I will not spent up to #9,000,000.
Stop deceiving people.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by creepsyme(f): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Holiegrail2:
I pray for blessings like this. congrats Sir.
u will receive it in Jesus name.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by creepsyme(f): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2018
DelTom:
It's not even up to that but he tried...even if na #1000
Abeg clap for Prophet Iginla
people will clap for u too.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by seguno2: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
stillondmatter:
He just bought the guy's loyalty grin

Good for the lucky member
Good for the pastor
Good for the church and christendom in general cheesy

The lucky member is also his son.
Keeping it in the family grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW ITm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.. Call us 08034113771 or Click the WhatsApp link in our signature in blue below .
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by morakakin(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2018
100mil false.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by Faithscharms2(f): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Because he is the one who knows all the secrets and knows what happens behind the scenes..I'm not Judging o but I went to that church before for prayers and was asked to sow a seed of 50k or more and after that I was really disappointed at how everything happened and turned out..I'm not judging o like I said bit just saying my experience wasn't something I'll ever want to remember again..it is well,God is really merciful sha o.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex by obosirow: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
stillondmatter:
He just bought the guy's loyalty grin

Good for the lucky member
Good for the pastor
Good for the church and christendom in general cheesy

Nah! The son just earned the reward for loyalty and diligence; like the Scripture says, "God, is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.