Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) (22445 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2021
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries in a new sermon at his church’s headquarters, said he has noticed that the fastest way for people to get traffic to their sites is by abusing Pastors.

Suleman however stated that a Pastor who can be brought down through the media, is not a true man of God.

According to him, he has given everyone permission to insult him, as long as they pay him.

He also said that those insulting him without paying him for it, can be dragged to court even if they are not in Nigeria by notifying embassies of their respective countries of the lawsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pryZy3TFaVM

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Who nor like money make I see..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Bedtec: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Yes oo pay him for cashing out with his name

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2021
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, Lie on top your head, or try to bring you down Spiritually and Physically for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceive dem.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Lordgel7: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Yes Apostle..don't mind them

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
I love this prophet, and I love the grace he carries, I see his church spreading their tentacles around the world.

This I have seen

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Deathforall: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Sluacoast(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
What's this one saying undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
He too like money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by candidbabe(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
The way they castigate men of God on social media is alarming.
But God no go shame us
Him that God has lifted up, no mortal can bring him down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by compton11(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Otobo nigga gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wat shuld b done to pastors who go online to threaten people. U collected someone else's wife, yet went online to threaten same man. I can nd will never take most Nigerian pastors serious. Late Joshua of blessed memory is the only pastor i will 4eva respect. RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by slawormiir: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar....

Pussy ass god of men everywhere

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Raxxye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
H
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by WandaNara: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by crafteck(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
The devil you all insult, how much una pay am, since sompe people worship him, you people give out invisible blessings, prophecy and you do is market hope and Faith but you all except physical cash as payment even God only requested for praise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by psychoblayse(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Your church tithe isn't enough again??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Lorddominic(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by ylaa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
No mind dem foolish bloggers Oga mi
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by mbahdi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
B
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg which kind preaching bdis na?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Its all about money from Pope Bogia down to the Sulemans

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Dreal1247: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Always on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
He too like money.

So do d bloggers. In a sense, he is right because d bloggers are using his name to make money in d name of insulting him

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by DamnNiggar: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
angrys
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by heykims(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Exactly, Mr CEO.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
How do people even sit down to listen to these men of God, let alone according them so much respect that they lose their common senses? It's just appalling.

Ati Suleiman o, ati Adeboye o, any pastor wey I see near me. I go give am flying nodding.

Nonsense and tithes!

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Debunking The Trinity Logic / CAN Reacts To The Murder Of Evangelist Eunice Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.