Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Caught My Colleagues Stealing - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Caught My Colleagues Stealing (7196 Views)

Inspector Held For ‘forging’ Colleagues’ Promotion Signals (photo) / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by oloritinu: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
armed robber no be spirit ooooooo, na person like you and me.

Shallom!!!
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by Rmc1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2010
Report the foool now! i know many cases like this where the culprit eventually bolts away out of the country with millions of naira, and innocent colleages like you spend days in jail awaiting trial, for a crime that some one elses commited.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by 3kay945(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
Examine it well,.is the circumstanc in a position to implicate you? Is it your responsibility to watch over him?, what does your codé of conduct stipulate about this act?, just act accordingly and make sure yea hand are clean!,
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by preettie: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
report d crooked old dude jooooooooor,
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by sulad82i(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
Omo mehn, report that basstard with immediate effect cos he's a bad egg that need to be flushed out of the system. You said he's a family man, if he think of that, then he shouldn't be doing that. 9ja need the best employees everywhere so pple like that are not suppose to be in the work force.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by kech(f): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
oloritinu:

armed robber no be spirit ooooooo, na person like you and me.

Shallom!!!

My dear I tire. grin grin Nigerians and fear fear. See dem, "Hey! don't confront him ooo, he might do juju for you, he will kill your whole family, he will lay ambush for you." Nigeria how long will you keep living in fear bikonu? Make una "brave" up uooooo LOL!!
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by sulad82i(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
kech:

My dear I tire. grin grin Nigerians and fear fear. See dem, "Hey! don't confront him ooo, he might do juju for you, he will kill your whole family, he will lay ambush for you." Nigeria how long will you keep living in fear bikonu? Make una "brave" up uooooo LOL!!

LOL
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by rasputinn(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2010
Phewww,I almost thought you caught your colleague with your wife
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by aknuel: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2010
wetin concern u, abi na ur papa get the thing him steal?
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by sayso: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2010
why will people calling God when things start going wrong while they are in fact the problem?
@caution him with strong words.

ak_nuel:

wetin concern u, abi na your papa get the thing him steal?
minds like this are destined for failure.

rasputinn:

Phewww,I almost thought you caught your colleague with your wife

now thats is insane.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by tytylayor: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2010
@op, i suggest u invite a third party without him kowing about it or while doing the "calling to order" make sure u record all u discuss should he try to tke any funny step. gud luck
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by murabs(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2010
By now im beginning to suspect you or how can you explain this? if you know you are clean, then hand him over, otherwise he may get you involved.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by juanna: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2010
ok u dont know wat to do? steal with him, dont report him, bet me u wud be richer lol
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by asicharl: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2010
pls i beg u to be very careful,else u wil b inplicated in his act.even the holy book says evil prevail when good men refused to act.so act now.but before u act,check out his personality if he is somebody you can talk to that wud listen,else go straigth to management. shocked
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by omamokta: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2010
I suggest you better join one of these security outfits or register one, it might be your calling, walahi. You will make good money, ask baba Kwara. grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by gogo123: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2010
you are still thinking about it, make haste and go and report him with your hard evidence, to even reflect about it is not acceptable.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by PurestBoy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
Go for your own share or face your work since he did not steal ur papa money.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by onc4all(f): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2010
my dear self first or u end up suffering for sin of another,remember a sinner should not go unpunished.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by AjanleKoko: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
Drop an anonymous tip-off. Make sure it can't be traced to you.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by dfanthom(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
guy, you better be the whistle-blower, otherwise when the chips are down i can bet you'd both serve the same punishment. you'd just be roped in as an accomplice on what you can't totally deny ignorance about.
. . . a word is enough for the wise!
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by sonydecent(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
this guy is a dam thief lipsrsealed if you don't report him his gonna put everybody including you in a deep shit,
and if you confront him he will think you're standn on his way then send asserssin after you cool cool cool so report him and make sure you have a camera on his ass as evidencegrin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by obstead200(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
my advice is simple.
if u stand to be implicated in anyway, either now or in the future, by his deeds (and of course u do) then report him immediately but discreetly.
If his stealing brings down the company, u will be without a job.
I'm sure u dont want that.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by TmeD0(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2010
@ OP, if you haven't already, this is the best time to invest in a camera/video phone. . . ya can't go wrong.

once u get the motion or still pic of the thief in action, make several back up copies for ya komputa because na ya get-out-jail free/insurance card be dat o!  grin

then go ya oga patapata office tell am say e get this latest correct movie wey u know say hin go like see.   

enter oga office, lock door, carry popcorn put for oga table (ok, maybe not  grin) and press the play button. . .  watch you get promoted grin

but on the other hand, u don become office snitch be dat o (na to dey watch ya back next)!  grin  bottom line is, u'd be damned if u did or didn't!
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by DisrealAm(f): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
just do as you wish
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by otukpo(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Just know that what that ur colleague is doing can put u into trouble.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by Folusade(f): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2010
He might frame you, people like him have a twisted mind.
I will say you send him and sms with a pay phone or sms online if you know how to do that.
The sms should bear the evidences you have, so he will know someone noticed but he will not know who.
That way, he will be cautioned and will not suspect you, will not be able to frame you.
Re: I Caught My Colleagues Stealing by daniellle(f): 1:45am On Jun 14, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crossover For Work / Can HND In Microbiology Be Accepted For Direct Entry For Medicine? And How ????? / B.a(religions), Where Can One Work With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.