Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (56733 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Island just equalized
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Even if you give me a free UK CITIZENSHIP, I will never acknowledge it.
Give me a prosperous NORWAY, AUSTRALIA, CANADA .......and I will gladly accept

I weep for you

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
All I see is jealous from the self acclaimed " colonial masters " anyway just check my SIGNATURE
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by bla4(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pure jealousy nothing more

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by MENTORCH(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
They are so pained and can’t believe the world can love something about Nigeria.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by tomdon(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Everyone isn't supposed to like you in life anyway

Their hatred won't change the fact that

The jersey is the coolest in the World right now
England won't get past the Round of 16
Nigeria will win today against Croatia

So therefore, we appreciate their anger. After all, if nobody talk about you, then you're nobody

Wtf is cool about that wallpaper??
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by eyinjuege: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
The dailymail is one of the online news sites with the saddest bunch of viewers. (Its not a reputable newsite anyway, and all they do is copy and paste from other websites most of the time) Most have nothing going on in real lives and can moan the dead back to life. Their American viewers are still a bit better, but are also a sad lot.
Anyway, I hope Naija represents she, cos all these effizy must yield results

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by izzou(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
tomdon:

Wtf is cool about that wallpaper??

A world of 7 billion people think its cool

Your opinion doesn't matter smiley

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ibkayee(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lol @ 'I guess they don't have a lot to get excited about'
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
lol..If you are regular reader of british papers, this won't surprise you. They hate on everything and are usually a sad bunch. They hate more on their own team than even stuffs like Nigerian jersey. Wait for the England and go on the dailyfail's live match comment section, you'd be wondering if the people there are from Brazil or France?

Anyway, who cares? Leave them and come learn 2d animation and sell on fiverr. Visit my thread using my link on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by victrick105: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
those over grown British babies and there overhyped team that won't even smell quarter finals....

I can conveniently say that....

NOT A SINGLE DROP OF Bleep SHALL BE GIVEN BY ME!!!

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Chuknovski(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Everyone isn't supposed to like you in life anyway

Their hatred won't change the fact that

The jersey is the coolest in the World right now
England won't get past the Round of 16
Nigeria will win today against Croatia

So therefore, we appreciate their anger. After all, if nobody talk about you, then you're nobody

youv said it all, this white pigs are low life hypocrist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by HoodBillionaire: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
when will nepa gimme light
im going suicidal o.
wtf
since 6am
my lapy don die
power bank off
wifi soon off
nepa why na
naija don tire me

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
This is to show u the kind of hatred this britz ave for Nigerians. That's y they keep pulling us down every day by day. All they know is too drill oil. If not usa boko for don finish us
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by BafanaBafana: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
mikool007:
If you know the British well, this is how they are naturally , nice of them not to disappoint grin
Exactly what I wanted to type. If they can't steal it they will try to destroy it.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by chelsea4su(f): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Adaripon set of people.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
the people that created the contraption Nigeria are complaining how deluded and filthy it has become

they should quickly come and split it for good
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Triiipjnr(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nawa o.na dia body go wear am ni, bad belle everywhere ,lol e pain them die .make them go hug trans.hahahahahahahahaha. 100% jealousy and hatred 4 my country lol.GOD IS OUR STRENGTH
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by cnonyechi(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
E go surprise dem wen Nigeria go dey play finals. Bad belle smelly people
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by cnonyechi(f): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
im going suicidal o.
wtf
since 6am
my lapy don die
power bank off
wifi soon off
nepa why na
naija don tire me

U no get gen? Who depends on nepa
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ifymadu: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Most or all of the comments are by other Africa immigrants who are so jealous of Nigeria for whatever reason. A real English man no get time, some even still see Africa as a country. Handiwork of Ghanaians and co.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Caseless: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
I remember when English people were saying our flag is boring. I was like English people are blind to their own flaws. Is there any flag more boring than the English flag? They're just hating.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Bullhari007(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
when are they going to blast buhari for been too stupid and myopic
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by 22General(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
They didn't disappoint. Always pained whenever goodness comes out from Nigeria but happy anytime they hear of bomb blast or kidnapping. They just want everyone to know we gained our independence too soon. They should have still been in charge of our oil and be milking us dry. We know them already. Naija all the way today! We win, we win! We loose, we loose! Leggo boys!

BTW, check this beauty out!

https://www.nairaland.com/4564986/squeaky-clean-2009-mercedes-benz#68530321
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Greenback: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Conehead brits
thunda faya all CONEHEADS brits grin

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Bullhari007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
they should channel their grievance to dullard buhari,
hehehehehehe even the so called English people can't speak good English... God please come and end this world we now have more stupid people in this planet

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by ladygudhead(f): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hahahahaa...PAINMENT!! The sky is enough for everyone to shine. Try and come to terms with your jealosy. cheesy if you call it 1970's wallpaper then i call it vintage. lol

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Greenback: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
cnonyechi:

4k this mentality,dont we pay for 'darkness'? Dont we pay even for broken down transformer?
When are we gonna be liberated from darkness in this country?
Its very traumatic to be without power.

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Amiblaize77(f): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
How come all of them no get pics
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by HoodBillionaire: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
till 7.30befpre i go run gen
my last 7litres
cnonyechi:

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by EmagNig(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
jaymichael:
Sometimes it isn't hatred, it is preference for certain reasons. Some love simple colors while some love color riots. My favorite color for shirts and native wears is white while I don't like white shoes and wristwatch. For some reasons I find everything that Gucci designs as ugly. Even if I can't afford their designs (at least for now) I won't exchange their designs for my simple tee shirts and suit even if you dash me. Even Gucci sneakers are ugly to me. I still prefer those simple designed Adidas or Nike sneakers and running shoes.
See Honorable Gbajabiamila wearing that brown Gucci jacket on his birthday looking like a cross between Hushpuppy and a Man o war commander.

That native Gucci colour Combination looks so primitive to me too... I will never be caught wearing even the most original

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Greenback: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
im going suicidal o.
wtf
since 6am
my lapy don die
power bank off
wifi soon off
nepa why na
naija don tire me

my bro,its very traumatic.
In my area in Lagos,its less than 3hrs every day and bill has already landed angry
and thats after we paid #1400 last week for transformer repairs as if it was working b4! HELL!

i just hate being a nigerian. I feel like am in prison here.

I pray the Croats hammer the chickens without mercy
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.