Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (56732 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by movetoca: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Even if you give me a free UK CITIZENSHIP, I will never acknowledge it.
Give me a prosperous NORWAY, AUSTRALIA, CANADA .......and I will gladly accept
We are the same. I hate their accent, Their dubious lifestyle and everything about that shity place. I have turned down 3 opportunities to visit that place and I still don't know why my people relocate to UK instead of Canada, Australia or even Germany.

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
E dey pain dem and am happy 'bout it
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Therealev: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Everyone isn't supposed to like you in life anyway

Their hatred won't change the fact that

The jersey is the coolest in the World right now
England won't get past the Round of 16
Nigeria will win today against Croatia

So therefore, we appreciate their anger. After all, if nobody talk about you, then you're nobody

Cool response
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Ksslib(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
This jersey is a silent reflection of the disdain most of these white folks hold towards we Africans. We are sub-humans to them and as such, our lives are suppose to smothered with nothing but extreme sadness and pain. How dare we be happy? How dare we find joy in anything? How dare we win anything competitive, even if it's as inconsequential as "the best jersey" ?

Africa will rise one day. I don't know the day but we will surely rise..

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by MartinCorridon: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
jaymichael:
Sometimes it isn't hatred, it is preference for certain reasons. Some love simple colors while some love color riots. My favorite color for shirts and native wears is white while I don't like white shoes and wristwatch. For some reasons I find everything that Gucci designs as ugly. Even if I can't afford their designs (at least for now) I won't exchange their designs for my simple tee shirts and suit even if you dash me. Even Gucci sneakers are ugly to me. I still prefer those simple designed Adidas or Nike sneakers and running shoes.
See Honorable Gbajabiamila wearing that brown Gucci jacket on his birthday looking like a cross between Hushpuppy and a Man o war commander.

That's what Nigerians fail to understand at times.

Simple logic is so hard for a lot of us.

I am a Nigerian and i really want Nigeria to go far in the competition but i still think the jersey is one of the ugliest we have ever used. A close second is the GLO green one we used in the past.

GLO green isn't right for Nigeria...ours is more leafy forest green

I am a
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by rafcrown(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
What do you expect to hear from RACISTS ?

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, but there would always be someone who hates peaches, & there is absolutely nothing you can do or say to change that, people would still have an impression & say things about you that are far from who you truly are. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
EmagNig:

That native Gucci colour Combination looks so primitive to me too... I will never be caught wearing even the most original
Too ugly. I don't know what they see in that design.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
MartinCorridon:

That's what Nigerians fail to understand at times.

Simple logic is so hard for a lot of us.

I am a Nigerian and i really want Nigeria to go far in the competition but i still think the jersey is one of the ugliest we have ever used. A close second is the GLO green one we used in the past.

GLO green isn't right for Nigeria...ours is more leafy forest green

I am a
Personally, I like the jersey. I like the green. The jersey reminds me of USA94 jersey. When the World Cup ends, I will go and get the fake one. Even that one go don cheaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by linkszelda: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
So Britain has wailers too?? I never knew
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by killuminati(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
White Monkeys!

Who gives a flying f u c k what a hater got to say?
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by shitholenation: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
English people will not accept anything good from Nigeria apart from our crude oil.

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Well it’s all in Super Eagles hand now to prove them wrong , because if they loose today’s match , it will just be disgraceful, after all the Jersey hype
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Adejoncy01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

So therefore, we appreciate their anger. After all, if nobody talk about you, then you're nobody
You get brain abeg!
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by harry2sexy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Will edit this in 6hours time
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Vacora(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Daily Mail is considered a third rate newspaper and the gutter of a journalism in the UK. Also known as Daily Fail. Their comments section is replete with closet racists and right wing nut-jobs. Una get power to even consider them as credible source sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by OlaPhils(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
BRITISH HATE MOST
THEY HATE EVERY GOOD THING
THEY HATE DONALD TRUMP MORE THAN ANYTHING

THEY WILL LIKE YOU, IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH
THEY WAY THEY LOVED OBAMA.

WHO CARES NAIJA JERSEY RULES
THEY CAN GO ROT IN HELL, IF THEY WISH
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Kenako: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
I had to take this pic of Oyinbo putting on our jersey in scotland

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by kalu61(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
nazablossom:
Trust Nigerians, they are coming for them.

But wait o, one of them said that looking at the jersey for long can cause epilepsy grin
it caught my attention. The person go get bad mouth well well
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kenako:
I had to take this pic of Oyinbo putting on our jersey in scotland

Don't mind those third-grade racists. Our jersey looks so cool.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by tomdon(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:

A world of 7 billion people think its cool

Your opinion doesn't matter smiley

Am I not part of the 7b people your ignorantly quote??
Stop being delusional, my opinion matters
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

Bless u man.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by nazablossom(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
kalu61:
it caught my attention. The person go get bad mouth well well
I dey tell u.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by AbujaBlue: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Very misleading OT. Simply copied the worst rated (!) comments from the Daily Fail and our own racists have fallen for it on this thread. Majority of Brits clearly like it going by the Daily Fail ratings system, but who really cares?

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by RaptorX: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Unfortunately for you Africans, oyinbo are not fond of you nor praise you like you do to them. During the ebola epidemic you will read the comments on Western websites and feel embarrassed for Nigerians always praising whites on NL.
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by IronGalaxy: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
This Jersey is beautiful though, even the home jersey

1 Like

Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by IronGalaxy: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
movetoca:

We are the same. I hate their accent, Their dubious lifestyle and everything about that shity place. I have turned down 3 opportunities to visit that place and I still don't know why my people relocate to UK instead of Canada, Australia or even Germany.
Australia is shit too
Re: British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) by deniguy01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

bro i no understand, who go win??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.