Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (80330 Views)

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Didi2d(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lots of girls reading this will be scared now, because they have been fvvk by Yahoo boys several times

8 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Choi..... Chioma come and see oooo... Be running after G wagon guys up and down till you Luz weight...

Them go use your booby and pekus appease the gods...
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Ugosample(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
IeatPussy:
The way some Nigerians and many Africans at large just turn cyber crime to ritualism is disgusting . The whites that introduce cyber crime to the world, are they ritualist. ? I havnt read online or see any news partaining White man killing another white in other to learn hacking. tufiakwa.

Just last week ; South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Coinrail has reported a hacking incident that leads to a theft of over 2.6 billion Pundi X (NPXS) and a host of other Ethereum-based virtual tokens. This hack was not taken very well by crypto traders which has led a sell-off making crypto markets loose nearly 20 billion dollars in just a few hours.

Those ppl that hack that site , are they ritualist??. why is Africans engross in killing each other all because of money.

Because Africans are intellectuAlly inferior and handicapped

Every small thing, they are looking for spiritual help by whatever means

is that how the rest of the world operate? ?

When they now call Africans monkeys or inferior, they will be shouting racism

just look at

12 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by koffsman(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
The funny things just 2 days ago after the close of work I was hanging out with my guys and they started yabbing me that I act holy and all that they av given me more than 5 ladies and I didn't touch any of them I just shook my head bcoz I see they don't know what's happening ard them I rather stick with my babe and if she also decide to hangout with yahoo boys den I wud ����� abeg I no want wahala

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by DjCandyMusic(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Bullocks, some of my mums tenants r married yahoo boys with kids self grin. Are dbanj/ don jazzy/ shina pella not ex yahoo boys Diff dey btw yahoo boy nd ritualists. Background checks wont work. Do u know who nd who dey fuked in uni

if you know Shina peller background your brain will never ascertain to think he is a yahoo boi

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by MrPolitics: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by CSTR1003: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by oxygenlove(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
dairykidd:

The only reasonable post here all the rest & especially the Op are very dull people... There has always been blood/ ritual money & street/ G money
go nack a walking dead lady then.
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by pedrilo: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Good advice. But the love of money and flashy life won't let some be wise.

Daily occurrence that cannot be changed, sadly.
grin she's learning. Nice one
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Apina(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by oxygenlove(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ugosample:

Because Africans are intellectuAlly inferior and handicapped

Every small thing, they are looking for spiritual help by whatever means

is that how the rest of the world operate? ?
When they now call Africans monkeys or inferior, they will be shouting racism
just look at
which one be evry small tin again
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Macon1212: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Maybe her story
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by engrelvis(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Not only yr girl sleeping with yahoo boys,once u begin to dabble into occult or do demonic things u leaving yr vulnerable to attack.dis is not about Christianity or being a moslem.is law of nature

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by 22General(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
IeatPussy:
The way some Nigerians and many Africans at large just turn cyber crime to ritualism is disgusting . The whites that introduce cyber crime to the world, are they ritualist. ? I havnt read online or see any news partaining White man killing another white in other to learn hacking. tufiakwa.

Just last week ; South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Coinrail has reported a hacking incident that leads to a theft of over 2.6 billion Pundi X (NPXS) and a host of other Ethereum-based virtual tokens. This hack was not taken very well by crypto traders which has led a sell-off making crypto markets loose nearly 20 billion dollars in just a few hours.

Those ppl that hack that site , are they ritualist??. why is Africans engross in killing each other all because of money.

Thank you so much!

These fvcktards want sane people to believe that ritual killing brings money.

Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobodys(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Angy55:
The way girls would be running up and down looking for a means to bear children 4 to 5 years from now after settling down is my major concern here. After causing problem for them selves witches and wizard in their villages would take the blame.
..Words we say though. did u think twice before typing that?
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Greenback: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Buhari sef.
Coneheads grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by frowland(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Both OP and any yahoo guys into rituals are dumb. If OP thinks its only yahoo boys that does rituals with girls then she is the biggest mor0n in NL. So if am to check my girl if she have slept with a yahoo boy in the past, how about other non yahoo boys that are also ritualist? Not that I believe in this ritual hogwash though, hei' this is Africa what do I know

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
sorry for the gods... abeg where I fit buy tramadol and codeine

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by DIYhackers: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Many of those ladies are reading this now, forming slay queen with boyfriend's yahoo money. You're doomed already
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by godliman: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
You love sex, you love men. Are you a yahoo girl or prostitude? Can any decent lady talk like that? You dont sound better than these bad boys you just belong to different department in the same company. Sorry if I am harsh but that statement ...

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
nelsonebby:
'if you come across a lady and you seem head over heel with her..please do a background check if she has been unfortunate to have dated or sex with the new ritualist version'

Seriously?

The is a true life story that unfolded last week in Abraka,
Delta State.
There's a guy who has been into yahoo for 1year but didn't
pick any money so he started complaining to his friends.
One of his friends decided to help him. he took him to go
and meet one baba that'll do something for him so that he'll
be able to pick money.
He was introduced to the baba and the baba told him to
bring the pant or sperm of any girl he sleeps(have sex) with
,,the desperate guy then told the baba that don't be a
problem for him.. Fast forward to 3days later he brought a
pant of a girl he slept with to the baba...
the herbalist told him the girl has already been used by
another person that he should go and look for another girl.
The guy decided to go and hustle for another girl, after
2weeks he brought another pant to the baba and the baba
said the same thing that this one too has been used by
another person.. the guy became confused but he decided
not to give up.
He brought another pant to the baba and the baba told him
that the girl has already been used.
He became angry and he thought that the baba is playing
games with him.
He decided to use his main girlfriend that he wanted to
marry to see if the baba was really playing games with him.
he brought his main girlfriend's pant to the baba and the
baba said the same thing that his girlfriend has already
been used, the guy became furious and told the baba face
to face that the baba was playing games with him and he's
going to beat him up and destroy the shrine if the baba
doesn't stop the games..
The baba then told him to keep quiet or he'll do something
to him that he'll regret all the days of his life, immediately
the guy kept quiet.
The baba then told him that he's not playing games with
him that his girlfriend has already been used , , the guy
started explaining to the baba how his girlfriend is a faithful
girl,, she has been dating him for the past 3years and she
doesn't move around with other girls. To clear all doubts
the baba decided to show him the face of the person that
used his girlfriend ,,when the baba showed up ,it was the
guy's very close friend that is into yahoo yahoo.
The guy angrily left the shrine in anger and went straight to
his girlfriend's house.
He asked his girlfriend if she has had sex with that his
friend that is into yahoo and the girl initially denied but
when he started beating her she agreed that she has had
sex with the yahoo yahoo friend.
The guy then started crying and he asked his girlfriend why
she slept with that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo and
the girl told him that the his friend offered her 150k and she
was in need of money then so she had no other choice
than to sleep with him and take the 150k.
Immediately the guy heard that he started crying heavily
and he told his girlfriend that she has been "used"..the girl
became confused and she asked him what he meant but
the guy held her and they went to meet that his friend
who's into yahoo yahoo.. while they were going he was
swearing that he must kill that his friend for betraying him.
When they(he and his girlfriend) got to his friend's house
and he demanded an explanation. ,,the friend who's into
yahoo yahoo confirmed to them that he used the girl(his
friend's girlfriend) already and the girl mutually agreed to
sleep with him after he offered her 150k.. the girl started
crying
The guy and his friend (who's into yahoo yahoo) started
fighting ..the fight turned bloody that people started running
to come and see them fighting
all this while I was driving by and I heard the noise I came
down and walked to the place where they were fighting it
was then that they spilled out this story!
Everybody went mute. the girl cried more.
Someone in the crowd called the police and they came to
arrest the two guys in our present.
I don't know what later happened because I drove away..
maybe they'll bail themselves.
I just feel like sharing this story on nairaland .
The girl's life have been rendered useless.
When these girls are used;
their lives become useless
some won't be to give birth to children in the future
some won't be able to graduate from school
some won't be able to get employed no matter how
qualified they're
some may run mad
some will die.
I can boldly say that many abraka, Ughelli, Ozoro and
Asaba girls have been rendered useless.
especially abraka girls.. more than 25% of Delsu female
students in abraka have been used.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Your future is bigger than designers ,pizza and iPhones!!
It's not a must to wear costly designers, make up and
others stuffs because your friends are using them!
I'm not even pitying the girls,, I'm pitying the men/guys that
are going to get married to these girls.
Please my brothers, before you take any girl to the alter
please ask her about her past!! ask her if she has dated any
yahoo yahoo guy.
make sure she undergo medical tests!
and also go for serious prayer.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
I wonder what will happen if this yahoo yahoo continue till
about 5years time, these guys will have succeeded in
destroying the lives of many Nigerian girls.
NB: I'm not in anyway trying to dissuade any lady from
dating a yahoo yahoo guy.
Your life, your choice.
but a word is enough for the wise.

www.nairaland.com/4507411/guy-uses-friends-girlfriend-yahoo

6 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
IeatPussy:

I tell those who cares to listen that, the God that created the people in this part of world is different from the others.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by gonkin(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
If them like make dem hear. Some no go hear, they go dey open deir honeypot to any guy they see.

Trust Nigerians, we only believe what we see. Not until they see a walking zombie some will never believe. I used to hear stories like this too and doubted it till someone i have physically seen had maggots coming out her private part 2 days after she camped with a guy that probably use yahoo as cover up.
Walking zombies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
gonkin:

Trust Nigerians, we only believe what we see. Not until they see a walking zombie some will never believe. I used to hear stories like this too and doubted it till someone i have physically seen had maggots coming out her private part 2 days after she camped with a guy that probably use yahoo as cover up.
Walking zombies everywhere.
Am telling you bro, things are happening in our country. A lot of people are desperate to be rich and oppress their neighbours.
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
oxygenlove:
go nack a walking dead lady then.
Whatever shithead. Ur still a minor so.... "imma let u grow up & pray u know then what u don't know now grin

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by slex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, word!!!!!!!
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Rilwayne001: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
IeatPussy:

U

Actually, virtually all Nigerian youths that get involved in Yahoo Yahoo cyber crime are not hackers to begin with. They cannot hack anything. All most of them do is to defraud the whites of their money. They do this mostly through dating and so on. But these days, the whites too are wising up and they are getting hard to be defrauded like before. For this reason, most guys now engage in voodoo. The type of voodoo that once they use it and chat up the whites, they'd lose their normal sense and do whatever they are told.

I've actually met a Yahoo guy who once told me how his friends went to ogun state, and they were asking to sit on a mortal with a life tortoise inside it. They'd chat with anybody with their laptop while sitting on this mortal, and the person, no matter how disadvantageous what he's told to do is, he'll do it by all means.
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by blowjob: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
BROKE AND IGNORANCE,NA BAD MIXUP..... grin grin grin YAHOO DIS,YAHOO DAT... grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by overboard(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
naijacentric:
True talk but if its not only yahoo plus boys own,fornication n adultery exposes one to spiritual hazards if u know u know

Thanks jare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.