Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT (5204 Views)

9mobile/etisalat/mtn/airtel 4g Zte Mf920vs Unlocking / Thread On How To Stop Stammering / Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mod I thought we had a deal why haven't you delete this woman's post?? angry
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
ITbomb:

Jraph is real, he used to help out with free browsing cheats.
I hope nairaland TeHN investigate and help
Hes very real.

He helps out with free browsing cheats from his stall in Sagamu where he sells rice, garri and palm oil.

The kind of stories Nigerians online believe. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Better
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by zaynie(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jraph:
my 2 story building is completed 1 in the village and 1 Ibadan here I have 2 Toyota commercial buses working and making return in Lagos plus my own personal importation business what else am I to worry for all these is just for the fun of it cheesy

When Karma comes knocking, you'll be sorry.
You're 19 and very proud of your scamming experience and achievement. You've only just begun your life and the basis and foundation of your wealth is already tainted with lies and dishonesty.
One day, maybe you'll become rich and famous (maybe not) and one small boy (or a misfortune) will come from nowhere to clear that wealth from your very hands. You'll be too old to know the new tactics to use, you'll be too proud to start from the scratch, you'll be too lazy to remember how to work hard and legit cos you never had to sweat for your money.

As you have accumulated this money in an ill way (whether you clean it with other legit businesses or not) so shall it dissolve in your hands right before your eyes.
When you leave this world, whether young or old, not a penny will be in your name, not a coin will you leave for your family.
Money is what you will call and long for till you take your last breath.

Ase!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by zaynie(f): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Zaynie, you don't need to call the mods. I know of two nld moderators who are Scammers themselves. Try reporting a post and see if it will stay hidden but my post get hidden.

Report Scammers and they will come delete the thread.

These days, I rarely comment on all the silly beggy beggy threads because when you call them out for the scam they are, the ignorant religious zealots will come with their half Bible and brain to bore your mention. I don't know why mamatwiny mentioned me on this thread and next time anyone Cc's me on silly threads I'm going hard on him or her.

Its such a shame..
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
zaynie:

Its such a shame..
mod take note
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Well until then life goes on
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by zaynie(f): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jraph:
mod take note

You and the mod will be unfortunate together.
Oriburuku lo ma end story yin.

5 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Zaynie, you don't need to call the mods. I know of two nld moderators who are Scammers themselves. Try reporting a post and see if it will stay hidden but my post get hidden.

Report Scammers and they will come delete the thread.

These days, I rarely comment on all the silly beggy beggy threads because when you call them out for the scam they are, the ignorant religious zealots will come with their half Bible and brain to bore your mention. I don't know why mamatwiny mentioned me on this thread and next time anyone Cc's me on silly threads I'm going hard on him or her .

Go hard kwa? shocked Hian!

Stop putting ideas in my head biko cool The weather here is cold and for tea cheesy, sadly, I don't have water grin
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by MrBigiman: 12:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Such a shame.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by luvlyoracle(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Na wah oo...so this u have bee saying here isnt true...God save us for the hands of the enemies.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Speechless....
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by tabithababy(f): 5:12am On Jun 19, 2018
shocked shocked

Na wa o
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by tabithababy(f): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Jraph:
I'm a man that F is a mistake when I was trying to register since 2012 and it can't be changed please don't let it get you confused my name is Raphael Agwu male 27yrs old

Raphael Agwu the scammer
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Jraph:
my 2 story building is completed 1 in the village and 1 Ibadan here I have 2 Toyota commercial buses working and making return in Lagos plus my own personal importation business what else am I to worry for all these is just for the fun of it cheesy
I'm sure as hell you have none of the things you mentioned above, probably except your phone and ur scamming self.
You just want to feel good about your self even when caught red handed. These are early symptoms of madness which can still be nipped in the bud.

I hope you would be able to afford the cost of the diseases when they truly come calling as you've cursed yourself already with it in your youth. That is if some merciless fellows don't lynch you or the long arm of the law gets you before then.

Till then continue OK?
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by tabithababy(f): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
gholy292:
he is trying to explain to us what the 358k will be used for that's why the quotes.
SEEMS YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ WITH UNDERSTANDING undecided

Jraph/ rapheal agwu second moniker
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by whyworryPH(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2018
zaynie:

When Karma comes knocking, you'll be sorry.
You're 19 and very proud of your scamming experience and achievement. You've only just begun your life and the basis and foundation of your wealth is already tainted with lies and dishonesty.
One day, maybe you'll become rich and famous (maybe not) and one small boy (or a misfortune) will come from nowhere to clear that wealth from your very hands. You'll be too old to know the new tactics to use, you'll be too proud to start from the scratch, you'll be too lazy to remember how to work hard and legit cos you never had to sweat for your money.

As you have accumulated this money in an ill way (whether you clean it with other legit businesses or not) so shall it dissolve in your hands right before your eyes.
When you leave this world, whether young or old, not a penny will be in your name, not a coin will you leave for your family.
Money is what you will call and long for till you take your last breath.

Ase!!!!
I'm speechless. Can you imagine the effrontery with which he is boasting?
Ill gotten wealth never amounts to anything good. I pity him when the sicknesses he claimed really comes for him. Perhaps he will be busy going for deliverance forgetting how he brought the whole thing upon himself.
Continue Mr, it's just a little more time and your cup will be full!

2 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by JoannaSedley(f): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Quite disappointing.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Whyyyyyy?
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by N0favors: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Jraph:
scamming is our right and we scam with pride

Besides BankyW only gave me 3000 dollars and its through gofundme account that doesn't mean I should quit the hustle continues

Matchdoctor gave me 4.8million naira
Plenty of Fish gave me 2.6million naira
E-harmony gave me 800k
Match.com gave me 4million naira
Connectingsingles.com gave me 6million naira

But now it seems they've wise they no longer pay again that's why must guys go for G+ but for me nah

Jraph:
if you really want someone to pity you just make a very torching story and they'll fall for it just like you did for mine and money will start flowing in wink

And I'm only 19 actually its November 1998

Jraph:

And you think you gonna enjoy all these things? Watch out for the real shït waiting ahead

1 Like

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Jraph I hope you know you won’t meet a good end? Continue to deprive people of their hard earned money. You think you’re living the life abi? I honestly pity you. You don’t even know what’s coming. You might take this as an angry rant but believe you me within the ten years, you’d come back to this post and search for these words when your life begins to shatter before your very eyes. Don’t think turning to God would change your fate, well you might be saved but the repercussions of your actions would be inevitable. Mark my words. You’ve just used your own hands to dig your own grave.

1 Like

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2018
ifyalways:

Hes very real.

He helps out with free browsing cheats from his stall in Sagamu where he sells rice, garri and palm oil.

The kind of stories Nigerians online believe. cheesy
Very disappointing indeed
I don't know what to say
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by mamatwiny(f): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2018
mamatwiny:

@dominique, lalasticlala , ifyalways and seun.....

I sincerely apologise to all the people I copied in this post and also Gboliwe and Bigiman that were invited. Before the copy I checked his profile and saw it was not a new profile so I thought it was really a nairalander that has health issues. I know Tehn investigates issues before taking any action and that money is not released to individuals.

It wasn't all bad for me as I learnt something new about HMO ; that individuals can access HMO .

@Poster, Karma is a bitch. Don't complain when all the sickness you claim visits you in real time.

3 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by mamatwiny(f): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
zaynie:

You and the mod will be unfortunate together.
Oriburuku lo ma end story yin.

Don't mind him, there is no mod hiding any posts. What he does is to click report on the post and put any of the rule failed and the post is automatically deleted.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
mamatwiny:

I sincerely apologise to all the people I copied in this post and also Gboliwe and Bigiman that were invited. Before the copy I checked his profile and saw it was not a new profile so I thought it was really a nairalander that has health issues. I know Tehn investigates issues before taking any action and that money is not released to individuals.

It wasn't all bad for me as I learnt something new about HMO ; that individuals can access HMO .

@Poster, Karma is a bitch. Don't complain when all the sickness you claim visits you in real time.

Don't be hard on yourself, you were just being human.

Some of us have seen so much here that empathy is the last thing we show.

1 Like

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by zaynie(f): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
mamatwiny:

Don't mind him, there is no mod hiding any posts. What he does is to click report on the post and put any of the rule failed and the post is automatically deleted.

Toor
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Dear Health section Moderator(s)

Kindly clean up, rename this thread and ban this user together with his many alternates.

Please don't bin this, let it remain as a memento.

cc Dominique

1 Like

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by kene05(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gboliwe:
Dear Health section Moderator(s)

Kindly clean up, rename this thread and ban this user together with his many alternates.

Please don't bin this, let it remain as a memento.

cc Dominique

Jralph has more dan 30 monikers on nl. Just a miserable soul

1 Like

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by neomatrix1027(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Another Pablo Ayodeji. I sorry for those that fall for this cheap SCAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will The Nigerian Govenrment Value Human Life? / Interesting Things About Maggot Therapy / Cervical Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.