Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT (5197 Views)

9mobile/etisalat/mtn/airtel 4g Zte Mf920vs Unlocking / Thread On How To Stop Stammering / Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by NoToPile: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrBigiman:

I could however link him to facilties that do free herniorrhaphy and all he'll do is pay for the Medications and consumables, thus coating less than 30k.

Mr Bigiman

Sorry for the quote but do you by chance have link to facilities that do free surgery for undescended testes ( the boy is about 7 years old). I know someone that needs it please. Thanks.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by gustav25: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
JRAPH I KNOW FOR A VERY LONG TIME HERE ON NAIRALAND..HE USED TO GIVE OUT FREE BROWSING FOR GUYS BEFORE HE DISAPPEARED
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by blank(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
gholy292:
he is trying to explain to us what the 358k will be used for that's why the quotes.
SEEMS YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ WITH UNDERSTANDING undecided

gholy292:
I'm 27yrs old I have a wife with 3kids plus a girlfriend with 1kid and also 7months pregnant I'm and earning 30k monthly only God is helping me to take care of them plus I rented a 3bedroom flat of 150k here at Ogun state and school will resume on Monday and I'm to pay their school fees of 28k

Its not easy at all only God is my helper not every man can take care of 2 women with 4kids with a monthly income of 30k and both of the women are not working they stay at home cause no enough money to open shop for them only me house rent school fees feeding and other daily needs

Interesting. No mention of hernia here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morgellons Disease -- The Next Aids? / Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.