Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT (5192 Views)

9mobile/etisalat/mtn/airtel 4g Zte Mf920vs Unlocking / Thread On How To Stop Stammering / Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by MrBigiman: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
ifyalways:

How did you arrive at your cost of 330K for hernia surgery? It should not be more than 80K for general hospitals and 200K for private hospitals and that's even Lagos quote, east should be cheaper.

Cc MrBigiman

I feel for the young mans distress and salute his courage for asking for assistance in this age. However, 330k is a real bogus bill for a herniorrhaphy. While it's possible, as most private hospital can fix whatever price, a man requiring help will not go to such facility. General hospitals charge far less

The basic money for fixing a hernia should not exceed 30k in a government facility, excluding drugs, add another 10 for drugs. And it's a day case surgery. Meaning if u do the surgery today u can return home the same day as its done on Local Anaesthesia.

Other things to note before assisting are.

1 Herniorrhaphy is mostly not an emergency, and can be booked. If not he wouldn't be here typing and replying messages.

2. You can save for it. Let's say over 5 months and fix it without being a burden to anyone. However, I also agree that things can be very bad. I have been there before.

3. It can however become strangulated, in that case he'll be grave pain and will find himself in a hospital by force. I have seen a dozen of those. If this was the case he'll be typing in the hospital

I could however link him to facilties that do free herniorrhaphy and all he'll do is pay for the Medications and consumables, thus coating less than 30k.

It u feel some pain right now, or the hernia becomes irreducible, lie on ur bed supine, elevate the waist area up and apply ice packs for over 20mins, every 3-4 hrs for the next 24hrs. Meet a pharmacist and get potent over the counter antiinflammatories, and the hernia should have reduced. Then begin hustling to make up for surgery.

I hope this helps u in all sincerity, and hope it guides people in making a decision on whether to assist or not.

Mr Bigiman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrBigiman:

I feel for the young mans distress and salute his courage for asking for assistance in this age. However, 330k is a real bogus bill for a herniorrhaphy. While it's possible, as most private hospital can fix whatever price, a man requiring help will not go to such facility. General hospitals charge far less

The basic money for fixing a hernia should not exceed 30k in a government facility, excluding drugs, add another 10 for drugs. And it's a day case surgery. Meaning if u do the surgery today u can return home the same day as its done on Local Anaesthesia.

1 Herniorrhaphy is mostly not an emergency, and can be booked. If not he wouldn't be here typing and replying messages.

2. You can save for it. Let's say over 5 months and fix it without being a burden to anyone. However, I also agree that things can be very bad. I have been there before.

3. It can however become strangulated, in that case he'll be grave pain and will find himself in a hospital by force. I have seen a dozen of those. If this was the case he'll be typing in the hospital

I could however link him to facilties that do free herniorrhaphy and all he'll do is pay for the Medications and consumables, thus coating less than 30k.

It u feel some pain right now, or the hernia becomes irreducible, lie on ur bed supine, elevate the waist area up and apply ice packs for over 20mins, every 3-4 hrs for the next 24hrs. Meet a pharmacist and get potent over the counter antiinflammatories, and the hernia should have reduced. Then begin hustling to make up for surgery.

I hope this helps u in all sincerity, and hope it guides people in making a decision on whether to assist or not.

Mr Bigiman
God bless you for this detailed post.

3 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Get a health insurance get a health insurance we scream here daily, but Nigerians are smarter. They would rather drink Hero and Guilder, eat Nkwobi and pepper soup and eat up the health insurance premium for one year and peg hernioraphy at 330k

Hian!

Go to any NHIS office near you and buy a health insurance cover for just 15k and your health for one year is covered.

cc Maayoithmo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by MrBigiman: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gboliwe:
Get a health insurance get a health insurance we scream here daily, but Nigerians are smarter. They would rather drink Hero and Guilder, eat Nkwobi and pepper soup and eat up the health insurance premium for one year and peg hernioraphy at 330k

Hian!

Go to any NHIS office near you and buy a health insurance cover for just 15k and your health for one year is covered.

cc Maayoithmo

True. Health aggressive health insurance will return sanity to our health sectors. Hospitals with mushroom practice's will phase out, as patients have the right to choose their facility and abandon under performing ones, quackery will be curbed and unnecessary out of pocket expenses will be avoided. I hope we get there someday.

4 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Wow!

At 27, you already have a wife and 4 children. You are blessed! Congratulations Nna!
actually I started selling food stuff around 2009 when I was 18yrs old then around 2010 when I was 19rs I met a lady from my village and decided to marry in other not to fall into temptation of looking at one lady to another and we only did introduction though after the 4th child family plan was done the photo you see on my profile was taken around 2012 and that's my second son victor he was born on the 11 November 2011 he was few months old before we took that photo
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is him now victor he is 6yrs old going to 7
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by mamatwiny(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Hian!

cc Maayoithmo

I am just hearing this for the first time, though my nuclear family is covered by my office hmo. I didnt know individuals can access this.Can retirees also be covered 65 years? Please can mods do a post on this health insurance and put on front page cos most Nigerians are ignorant of this.

2 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by mamatwiny(f): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jraph:
This is him now victor he is 6yrs old going to 7

Jraph, hope you saw Mr Bigiman advice. I think it is your best best.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

I am just hearing this for the first time, though my nuclear family is covered by my office hmo. I didnt know individuals can access this.Can retirees also be covered 65 years? Please can mods do a post on this health insurance and put on front page cos most Nigerians are ignorant of this.

I have been doing posts, up managers has a thread, maayoithmo has done many posts but we see what we want to see.

Yes, your aged parents, retirees, individuals, associations can buy into the scheme. Look for our posts and get information. You can talk to Maayoithmo privately. I haven't seen him online in a while though
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
ifyalways:

How did you arrive at your cost of 330K for hernia surgery? It should not be more than 80K for general hospitals and 200K for private hospitals and that's even Lagos quote, east should be cheaper.

Cc MrBigiman
actually its 358000naira and I stated that its for both the operation and for me to get back to the foodstuff business

The doctor at the hospital I went said it'll cost 110000naira to do the operation and that they can't do it for me on credit until I come with the money then

The rest 48000naira is for 2yrs shop rent and the 200000naira is what I'm using as capital for the foodstuff business with it I gain 3000naira daily as profit after expense

I'll be grateful if I can be given it as a loan cause I have lot of customers and I can be saving 1500naira daily that's 45000naira monthly as to be paying 45000 monthly with interest I know I can make it but I don't have the capital and I'm hard working this is me when I was still selling
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrBigiman:

Mr Bigiman
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Jraph, hope you saw Mr Bigiman advice. I think it is your best best.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by mamatwiny(f): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Your story is getting complicated. I thought your case was just health issue but it now long.

1 Like

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
mamatwiny:
Your story is getting complicated. I thought your case was just health issue but it now long.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jraph:
actually its 358000naira and I stated that its for both the operation and for me to get back to the foodstuff business

The doctor at the hospital I went said it'll cost 110000naira to do the operation and that they can't do it for me on credit until I come with the money then

The rest 48000naira is for 2yrs shop rent and the 200000naira is what I'm using as capital for the foodstuff business with it I gain 3000naira daily as profit after expense

I'll be grateful if I can be given it as a loan cause I have lot of customers and I can be saving 1500naira daily that's 45000naira monthly as to be paying 45000 monthly with interest I know I can make it but I don't have the capital and I'm hard working this is me when I was still selling
I'm not sure your health is as serious as you've presented here. You are busy quoting bill for business up and down.

Ngwanu good luck.

6 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by gholy292: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
ifyalways:

I'm not sure your health is as serious as you've presented here. You are busy quoting bill for business up and down.

Ngwanu good luck.
he is trying to explain to us what the 358k will be used for that's why the quotes.
SEEMS YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ WITH UNDERSTANDING undecided
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by ifyalways(f): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
gholy292:
he is trying to explain to us what the 358k will be used for that's why the quotes.
SEEMS YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ WITH UNDERSTANDING undecided
So you had to use your alternate handle to abuse me, eeekwa?

You miserable liar with a shriveled dyke! You sell foodstuff, drive Keke, sell Keke parts, have a wife and a baby momma and also an e-beggar.

Shameless swine.

5 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by zaynie(f): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
GhenGhen.......
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by gholy292: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don't worry na juju I take follow you they won't even take your body back to east
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ifyalways, you are the real FBI!

See how he 'casted' himself.

I trust my instincts biko, immediately I read a particular line, I knew the guy no follow biko.
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by jigga40(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lmao grin cheesy tongue ........BUSTED!!!
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dude has been begging all this while. Damn!

Saw him on Twitter, BankyW fell for his scam and gave him money. He quickly abandoned begging on that account and opened a new one and continued. Maybe if I continue looking, I will see another one.

As at April, he claimed he had 3 children there, here in June he has 4 grown kids. Hian!

You have hernia, you are broke yet your penis is still active ready to make more babies. Wey done Sir.

Anyway, this one done cast here. On to the next format #wedeyhere
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gboliwe:
Dude has been begging all this while. Damn!

Saw him on Twitter, BankyW fell for his scam and gave him money. He quickly abandoned begging on that account and opened a new one and continued. Maybe if I continue looking, I will see another one.

As at April, he claimed he had 3 children there, here in June he has 4 grown kids. Hian!

You have hernia, you are broke yet your penis is still active ready to make more babies. Wey done Sir.

Anyway, this one done cast here. On to the next format #wedeyhere
scamming is our right and we scam with pride

Besides BankyW only gave me 3000 dollars and its through gofundme account that doesn't mean I should quit the hustle continues

Matchdoctor gave me 4.8million naira
Plenty of Fish gave me 2.6million naira
E-harmony gave me 800k
Match.com gave me 4million naira
Connectingsingles.com gave me 6million naira

But now it seems they've wise they no longer pay again that's why must guys go for G+ but for me nah
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jraph:

Not on my watch!

You will no longer scam on Nairaland. You will try, but you won't succeed.

Say me hi to your pregnant girlfriend with your 5th child at your age of 27.

2 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Gboliwe: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jraph:

Besides BankyW only gave me 3000 dollars and its through gofundme account that doesn't mean I should quit the hustle continues

Yes, he gave you money and just like you didn't work for it, it fizzled out. That's how your life will continue to be. Wehdone

Dominique

3 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by zaynie(f): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mods biko why did you hide Ifyalways' posts?

Cc Dominique
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gboliwe:

Not on my watch!

You will no longer scam on Nairaland. You will try, but you won't succeed.

Say me hi to your pregnant girlfriend with your 5th child at your age of 27.

if you really want someone to pity you just make a very torching story and they'll fall for it just like you did for mine and money will start flowing in wink

And I'm only 19 actually its November 1998
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gboliwe:

Yes, he gave you money and just like you didn't work for it, it fizzled out. That's how your life will continue to be. Wehdone

Dominique
my 2 story building is completed 1 in the village and 1 Ibadan here I have 2 Toyota commercial buses working and making return in Lagos plus my own personal importation business what else am I to worry for all these is just for the fun of it cheesy
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Jraph(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
zaynie:
Mods biko why did you hide Ifyalways' posts?

Cc Dominique
I've already settled the mods in case you don't know money can buy anything and anyone
Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
People like this are evil

Tufia!

I pray the real sickness you've been confessing on your life should locate you so you'll know money is not everything, oniranu undecided

3 Likes

Re: FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT by ifyalways(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Zaynie, you don't need to call the mods. I know of two nld moderators who are Scammers themselves. Try reporting a post and see if it will stay hidden but my post get hidden.

Report Scammers and they will come delete the thread.

These days, I rarely comment on all the silly beggy beggy threads because when you call them out for the scam they are, the ignorant religious zealots will come with their half Bible and brain to bore your mention. I don't know why mamatwiny mentioned me on this thread and next time anyone Cc's me on silly threads I'm going hard on him or her.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Some Women More Prone To Having Girls Only / Help! What Drug Should Someone Take For A Severe Stomach Pain? / Morgellons Disease -- The Next Aids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.