Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later (577 Views)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
uncountable of Nigerian girls do this, they know a guy is not their standard yet they accept him with the op of leaving him when the kind of man they really want surface, ladies can be so evil sometimes even the devil get amazed. Many guys have been use to get to their destination, imagine as a guy investing your time, energy and hard earn money on a girl not knowing you are nurturing her till her man locate her.

1 Like

Re: If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
We guys do same bro. Steady chicks for satisfying the urge. And some guys deceive these girls with love while searching for the right one or already have a main bae.
Re: If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don’t place the blame squarely on the lap of women. A man will sometimes spend years trying to cultivate and sow seeds in a field that has no potential. Even when it is blatantly obvious he won’t harvest anything he too is also to blame.
The men who solely focus on the physical aspects find themselves in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later by GloriaNinja(f): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided MEN ARE THE WORSE.
Re: If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later by amethystnnty1: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
uncountable of Nigerian girls do this, they know a guy is not their standard yet they accept him with the op of leaving him when the kind of man they really want surface, ladies can be so evil sometimes even the devil get amazed. Many guys have been use to get to their destination, imagine as a guy investing your time, energy and hard earn money on a girl not knowing you are nurturing her till her man locate her.

It's not a "Nigeria girls" thing, it's a feminine biological nature called MONKEY BRANCHING. This isn't something to be hated on, complained about, try to correct/fix but rather something to be understood
Re: If You Know He Isn't Your Standard Dont Date Him To Leave Him Later by amethystnnty1: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MEN ARE THE WORSE.

Are they now?

(1) (Reply)

i / Please Help Me Jzhane: He Wants His Wife Back! / "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.