Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played (42946 Views)

Ronaldo Played Host To Madrid At Al Nassr Stadium / Tissue Used By Messi To Wipe Tears At Barca Farewell Conference Is Up For Sale / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Mathkid007:
Look at this one calling someone a fool over a player who doesn't know you exist.... People Sha!!!

He called me a fool too, fool

amd look at you
Siding someone, who doesn't know you exist
Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by Tomoyayi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
MisterGrace:
grin You forgot to add that Ronaldo has a heart of gold. Everyday he helps thousands of people across the planet to find their feet and put smiles on their faces.

I mean every single day.

More than half of his wages goes to charity every week.

He auctioned one of his Balon D'or just help save a life.

Tell me if he's not the greatest of the two.

Not some stingy midget.

He donates blood too.
Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by Tomoyayi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
mvem:
...all stars give to charity but not all make it a public announcement...do u know how much many celebs and stars give to charity but some do it on an anonymous basis and I prefer those than those that want the world to know what they do

Story, we go Don hear am somehow. Nothing stays hidden or anonymous for long.
Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by Tomoyayi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jadoskii:
pregnant female goat abi

With quadruplets grin
Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by LANREFORWA: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is hightime you know Ronaldo is blessed that is why he is the best, Messi is good and he is trying his best but cannot be as good as the don for this era. Ronaldo. God bless me much more than my competitors and put my enemies to shame Amen

Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by Geniro: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Common Iran he lose penalty. Nonsense.
Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by FoolishBoy419: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
WotzupNG:
My GOAT scored his penalty v SPAIN against one of the best goal-keepers in the world.

Your GOAT missed his penalty against ICELAND and against an unknown goalkeeper.

Ronaldo:
* Faced 2010 WC Champions Spain cheesy
* Penalty Scored cheesy
* Free Kick Scored cheesy
* Embarassed a World Class GK cheesy

Messi:
* Faced WC Newbies Iceland angry
* Penalty Scored angry
* Free Kick Scored angry
* Embarassed an average GK lipsrsealed

Lets compare the new one sircheesy

2 Likes

Re: Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played by tafat: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2018
abi, i for kukuma visit betway.ng so that i go bet on missed penalty
FoolishBoy419:

Lets compare the new one sircheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism / AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women / McGregor Vs Mayweather, T-Mobile Arena, The 20,000 Capacity Venue(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.