Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance (1584 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by gistmate: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
So Gist Mate Nigeria Team decided to know more about workplace romance and relationships. We carried out a research on what experiences people have had so far. At the end, the research suggests 66% of those surveyed have indulged in sexual relationship or dating in the workplace; and over half of participants said they have suffered office gossip as a result. From making love in a bank to dating married colleagues; men and women tell us their tales of workplace escapades. Luckily, some have well happy after endings.
Kunle, 36, Estate Manager; Benin
I was a newbie at a new property job in Benin, Edo State. I had a colleague Amina who was gorgeous, with amazing curves and a great personality. I wanted her badly from day one, but unfortunately she was madly in love with her boyfriend. One day on a hot afternoon, I decided to try my luck; we were in a flat that we were going to show to a tenant. So, I stopped her, turned her so she had her back to me. We didn’t say a word. I ran my hands down her body and inside her skirt. Later, I went down on her in the kitchen. From that day on I would get texts from her, asking me to come over and f***. It continued until she decided to break up with her boyfriend.
Rose, 25, works Abuja
I started working in Shoprite when I was 22 and ended up becoming really good friends with Donald, my colleague. At that time, I had a boyfriend but about a year later we broke up. Two weeks later, James and I were out celebrating ahead of my birthday. He dropped me off at home afterwards and we sat in the car just chatting away when he kissed me. We kept it a secret, because...

Read full stories: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/peoples-experience-with-workplace-love-and-romance/

Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by dapsin999(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
The thing make sense o. Talking from experience, it’s an unforgettable tale
Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by pizzylee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
e go make sense
Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by gistmate: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
we are still taking the survey. Be free to post your experience via info@gistmate.com.ng, we will keep your details confidential
Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by escapellee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Here's a big opportunity for you to get massaged and enjoy good health and fitness. Reach me on 07033543846. All kinds of massage is done. Abuja residers only.
Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by schumastic(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Office romance is awesome but be sure you are having it with someone who is matured upstairs with no emotions attached wink.. like a female friend once told me years back, no sex beat the one were both parties are scared of being caught during that moment.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club,

G.R.A, Lagos Branch.
Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by gistmate: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Maturity is really a watch word here. But do you feel it lasts? Does it have potential of ending in a happy ever after?
Re: Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance by ibkayee(f): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Based Lady / Are Women With Tattoos Promiscuous Than Women Without Tattoos? / Take Care Of Your Pen*s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.