Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet (1311 Views)

The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
The last presidential election that gave away control of the oval office to Donald Trump sure was a heartbreaker, well at least for the left wing. I've never been a fan of the Americans, I do admire a thing or two about them, but not much. Just like most people, I expected Hillary Clinton to win the elections, thought Americans wouldn't be stupid enough to allow an irrational inexperienced chauvinistic racist bigoted misogynist take over the reins, so I thought.

But then, something really interesting happened: Mr T.B Joshua said "HE SAW THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA". I'm not text-yelling, simply trying to emphasize that statement. If he claimed he saw it, then it's logical to say God showed it to him. But then after his bubble burst, Baba changed the story grin, He said his prediction was about winning popular votes (damage control). But then, Clinton winning 65.8 million of popular votes compared to Trump's 62 million is not exactly a "narrow win".

Anyway, Baba later said the prayers of Americans changed his PREDICTION, prediction bii ti bawo tun ni bayi grin, but you said God showed it to you, Was he saying God changed His mind about the results or what?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
That is not enough to tag him fake because he is human
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by iceboy4752(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:
That is not enough to tag him fake because he is human

Yes bro, it is. The Bible says in Deuteronomy 18:22 that:

"If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously...."
Judged by this verse, we can assert that T.B Joshua lied about God showing him the winner; he deceived his gullible members. Christ said "let he who has ears hear."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
iceboy4752:

"If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously...."
Judged by this verse, we can assert that T.B Joshua lied about God showing him the winner; he deceived his gullible members. Christ said "let he who has ears hear."
He is still not fake by mere prediction of USA election. Has he not being predicting before now? Were.his prediction not coming to pass?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by chrisav: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Go do a personal study friend. The mind of God concerning SOME issues could be changed through tears and deep prayers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
chrisav:
Go do a personal study friend. The mind of God concerning SOME issues could be changed through tears and deep prayers.
So now God has a mind, so you're saying He's not CERTAIN. He just might call the Devil back into the garden of Eden, who knows? I mean, He can just change his mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
chrisav:
The mind of God concerning SOME issues could be changed through tears and deep prayers.

The mind of your god is no different from the baba ijebu red gambling machine, it is neither stable nor accurate - Yaasin! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

The mind of your god is no different from the baba ijebu red gambling machine, it is neither stable nor accurate - Yaasin! grin
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Please leave T.B Joshua alone as that man has being blessing to humanity. If just mere prediction of USA election couldn't come to pass then what would say of Oyedepo who predicted GEJ's victory
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by enilove(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2018
The devil can predict and it will come to pass most(95%) of the times but the true prophesy of God always come to pass 100% God uses that to reveal who are his true worshippers.
There are fake prophets with satanically CORRECT prophecies.
The "Baba Alawo" and some satanist do predict and prophecy correctly , so it is not about how accurate a prophecy is that is important but from which source.

That is why Christians need to be prayerful.
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by orisa37: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2018
D. Trump is none of The Descriptions you give. D. Trump, like T.B. Joshua, is an Aposle of Jesus Christ. The Spirit of The Supreme Spirit tells me that.
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by bennymark(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Judge not, that you may not be judged.

All him to continue the fake ministry, God will judge him not you
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by skyhighweb(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Well if God told him she will win but she didnt

Why didn't God tell him that he has changed his mind about the winner so he can update him self b4 election was over...

Lets call a spade a spade

Christ made prophecy they came through nothing changed

His disciples made prophecy they came through

Our pastor will tell u one n another will happen, then dey twist d story una go still shake head up n down saying hmmm its true the pastor dey make sense

Judge not for you will not be judge is just pure rubbish when it comes to man of God, remember the ancient prophet were using this same words to take and make people bend against their wills thats y most country are against religion alot cause people are easily twisted when it comes to the Bible.

Oh and hmm do not judge for you wont be judged.

You will be judge weather you like it or not so u better say ur mind and stop thinking because na pastor i no go talk.

My two cent.
Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
orisa37:
D. Trump is none of The Descriptions you give.
D. Trump, like T.B. Joshua, is an Aposle of Jesus Christ.
The Spirit of The Supreme Spirit tells me that.
That spirit is giving you bad info my brother.
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
skyhighweb:
Well if God told him she will win but she didnt

Why didn't God tell him that he has changed his mind about the winner so he can update him self b4 election was over...

Lets call a spade a spade

Christ made prophecy they came through nothing changed

His disciples made prophecy they came through

Our pastor will tell u one n another will happen, then dey twist d story una go still shake head up n down saying hmmm its true the pastor dey make sense

Judge not for you will not be judge is just pure rubbish when it comes to man of God, remember the ancient prophet were using this same words to take and make people bend against their wills thats y most country are against religion alot cause people are easily twisted when it comes to the Bible.

Oh and hmm do not judge for you wont be judged.

You will be judge weather you like it or not so u better say ur mind and stop thinking because na pastor i no go talk.

My two cent.
Happy sunday.

Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by orisa37: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
iiooxx:
That spirit is giving you bad info my brother.

Be careful that you don't bleep off The Holy Spirit. You might not be forgiven.
Just like you might say that the Preachings of John The Baptist against Herod and Herodian were bad, so might equally say that The Pressure put on Buhari to R E S T R U C T U R E our 36 States and allow NASS to constitutionalise Full Autonomy to them is bad. God chooses His Messengers and Angels at His Pleasure.
I repeat, not with Pepper soup mouth, that D. Trump and T.B Joshua are Apostles of Christ Jesus.
Re: Why I Think T.B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet by PROPHETmichael: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
iiooxx You are wrong.

iceboy4752:

iceboy4752 You don't fully undersyand that verse.

[quote author=bennymark post=68560253]Judge not, that you may not be judged.
bennymark The Bible or Jesus never said we should not judge. Go back and read that verse again with understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Lust Is A Common Problem For Many Christians Nowadays. What Next, After Lust. / Muslims Are The Ones Who Say That Allah Is An Idol / Stop Them Before They Stop You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.