Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Stop Them Before They Stop You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Them Before They Stop You (1209 Views)

Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding / These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. / Herdsmen Will Kill Us All If We Don't Stop Them Now--OAP Michael Effiong Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Them Before They Stop You by MFMRevivalist: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2020
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

The primary mission of the devil and his agents is to stop you in life by all means. They want to stop your progress, marriage, job, career, business, spiritual life etc. They want to eliminate every trace of your success in life and finally eliminate you. But today, you shall stop them before they stop you. We shall be engaging in an aggressive prayer points which is titled, stop them before they stop you prayer points. Everyone that makes an attempt on your life shall be destroyed by fire in Jesus name. Everyone that has vowed to stop your rising, shall be publicly humiliated in Jesus name. Pray this prayers with all seriousness and strong faith and you shall stop all your enemies in Jesus name.

Isaiah 54:17 tells us that we must condemn every evil tongue that rise up against us in judgement. You see, you do not overcome the devil with a closed mouth. Jesus Christ our Lord willingly gave His life for our salvation, that was why when he was led like a sheep to the slaughter, he opened not His mouth, Isaiah 53:7. If you close your mouth, you will become a sheep made for slaughter by your enemies, but when you open your mouth and release the judgement of heaven against all those that attempts to stop you, heaven will arise and stop them. The early Church in the book of Acts 12, closed there mouths and watched King Herod attack the church, and killed James the Apostle, Herod went ahead to arrest Peter, and put him in prison, awaiting execution, but the church rose up and began to pray for the rescue of Peter, that night, an Angel appeared and broke Peter out of the prison and the same angel went ahead to stop Herod by killing him. You see when you don’t stop them, they will definitely stop you. And how do you stop them? through warfare prayers. As we engage in this stop them before they stop you prayer points today, all your adversaries shall be stopped permanently in Jesus name.

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in Jesus’ name.

3. Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.

6. I prophesy that bitter life shall not be my portion; better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every habitation of cruelty, fashioned against my destiny, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.

8. All my trials, become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.

9. You anger of God, write the obituary of all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, let Your presence begin a glorious story in my life in Jesus name

11. Every strange god, attacking my destiny, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every horn of darkness fighting against my destiny, scatter in the name of Jesus.

13. Every altar of darkness speaking hardship into my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

14. Every inherited battle in my life, die, in Jesus’ name.

15. All my blessings, that have been buried with dead relatives, come alive and locate me, in Jesus’ name.

16. All my blessings, that are presently not in this country, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every stronghold of my father’s house effecting me negatively, be dismantled, in Jesus name.

18. Father, let me find favour in the sight of men and women that will change my story for good in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, let me find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with people concerning my case in Jesus name

20. All demonic obstacles, that have been established in the heart of my divine helpers against me, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.

21. O Lord, show my divine helpers dreams, visions and restlessness, that would advance my cause in Jesus name

22. My money, being caged by the enemy, be released, in Jesus’ name.

23. O Lord, give me supernatural breakthroughs, in all my dealings in Jesus name

24. I bind and put to flight, all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement in the name of Jesus.

25. O Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me, in Jesus name

26. I break the backbone of any spirit of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.

27. O Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will help me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory in Jesus name

28. I paralyse the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents against me in the name of Jesus.

29. You devil, take your legs away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus.

30. Fire of the Holy Spirit, purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.

31. O God arise, in your anger and let my Goliath die, in the name of Jesus.

32. Covens of darkness, chanting my name, die in the name of Jesus

33. Domestic witchcraft, environmental witchcraft, pursuing my life, enough is enough, die, in the name of Jesus

34. Altars of darkness, entertaining my case, die, in the name of Jesus

35. Stubborn power, behind my problems, die, in the name of Jesus

36. Any evil meeting, summoned against my destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus

37. Disgrace, shame, hear the Word of the Lord, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus

38. Where is the God of Elijah, contend with them that contend against me, in the name of Jesus

39. Idol chains, holding me down, break, in the name of Jesus

40. O Lord, thank you for answering all my prayers
Re: Stop Them Before They Stop You by kb83(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Great one brother.

1 Like

Re: Stop Them Before They Stop You by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
The primary mission of the devil and his agents is to stop you in life by all means. They want to stop your progress, marriage, job, career, business, spiritual life etc. They want to eliminate every trace of your success in life and finally eliminate you. But today, you shall stop them before they stop you. We shall be engaging in an aggressive prayer points which is titled, stop them before they stop you prayer points. Everyone that makes an attempt on your life shall be destroyed by fire in Jesus name. Everyone that has vowed to stop your rising, shall be publicly humiliated in Jesus name. Pray this prayers with all seriousness and strong faith and you shall stop all your enemies in Jesus name.
You keep quoting verses but never spend time learning what your takeaway from those verses should be.

Isaiah 54:17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
In that verse, God is saying that by His NAME, no harm will come to you as long as you are His own. He's got you covered so you don't need to worry or fight anyone because no one can fight you as long as you are His.

Rather than heed the very words of God, you are busy imagining battles, and preparing your own weapons, thereby nullifying God's oath to you in the process, because as long as you don't even believe what He says, you render His promises powerless in your life and situation.

MFMRevivalist:
Isaiah 54:17 tells us that we must condemn every evil tongue that rise up against us in judgement.
God didn't say that to you. He already took care of everything on your behalf. He did not ask you to do anything in that verse because all the work is to be done by Him on your behalf!
MFMRevivalist:
You see, you do not overcome the devil with a closed mouth. Jesus Christ our Lord willingly gave His life for our salvation, that was why when he was led like a sheep to the slaughter, he opened not His mouth, Isaiah 53:7. If you close your mouth, you will become a sheep made for slaughter by your enemies, but when you open your mouth and release the judgement of heaven against all those that attempts to stop you, heaven will arise and stop them. The early Church in the book of Acts 12, closed there mouths and watched King Herod attack the church, and killed James the Apostle, Herod went ahead to arrest Peter, and put him in prison, awaiting execution, but the church rose up and began to pray for the rescue of Peter, that night, an Angel appeared and broke Peter out of the prison and the same angel went ahead to stop Herod by killing him. You see when you don’t stop them, they will definitely stop you. And how do you stop them? through warfare prayers. As we engage in this stop them before they stop you prayer points today, all your adversaries shall be stopped permanently in Jesus name.
OMGosh! Talk about wickedness proposed in the name of God! undecided
You shove aside God's own declarations so that you can have your way and your say and you believe you do so in the Name of God? undecided
Re: Stop Them Before They Stop You by judedwriter(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Unfortunately, witchcraft is completely unrepentant.

Their hearts have been exchanged, therefore they have no sympathy or pity for their victims.

Worst of all, these witchcraft practitioners are empowered by embittered demons, who hate humans very passionately.

They are extremely wicked... I pity Christians who take them for granted and don't pray at night.

1 Like

Re: Stop Them Before They Stop You by Wakeupchristian: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 54:17 tells us that we must condemn every evil tongue that rise up against us in judgement. You see, you do not overcome the devil with a closed mouth. Jesus Christ our Lord willingly gave His life for our salvation, that was why when he was led like a sheep to the slaughter, he opened not His mouth, Isaiah 53:7. If you close your mouth, you will become a sheep made for slaughter by your enemies, but when you open your mouth and release the judgement of heaven against all those that attempts to stop you, heaven will arise and stop them. The early Church in the book of Acts 12, closed there mouths and watched King Herod attack the church, and killed James the Apostle, Herod went ahead to arrest Peter, and put him in prison, awaiting execution, but the church rose up and began to pray for the rescue of Peter, that night, an Angel appeared and broke Peter out of the prison and the same angel went ahead to stop Herod by killing him. You see when you don’t stop them, they will definitely stop you. And how do you stop them? through warfare prayers. As we engage in this stop them before they stop you prayer points today, all your adversaries shall be stopped permanently in Jesus name.

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in Jesus’ name.

3. Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.

6. I prophesy that bitter life shall not be my portion; better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every habitation of cruelty, fashioned against my destiny, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.

8. All my trials, become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.

9. You anger of God, write the obituary of all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, let Your presence begin a glorious story in my life in Jesus name

11. Every strange god, attacking my destiny, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every horn of darkness fighting against my destiny, scatter in the name of Jesus.

13. Every altar of darkness speaking hardship into my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

14. Every inherited battle in my life, die, in Jesus’ name.

15. All my blessings, that have been buried with dead relatives, come alive and locate me, in Jesus’ name.

16. All my blessings, that are presently not in this country, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every stronghold of my father’s house effecting me negatively, be dismantled, in Jesus name.

18. Father, let me find favour in the sight of men and women that will change my story for good in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, let me find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with people concerning my case in Jesus name

20. All demonic obstacles, that have been established in the heart of my divine helpers against me, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.

21. O Lord, show my divine helpers dreams, visions and restlessness, that would advance my cause in Jesus name

22. My money, being caged by the enemy, be released, in Jesus’ name.

23. O Lord, give me supernatural breakthroughs, in all my dealings in Jesus name

24. I bind and put to flight, all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement in the name of Jesus.

25. O Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me, in Jesus name

26. I break the backbone of any spirit of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.

27. O Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will help me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory in Jesus name

28. I paralyse the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents against me in the name of Jesus.

29. You devil, take your legs away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus.

30. Fire of the Holy Spirit, purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.

31. O God arise, in your anger and let my Goliath die, in the name of Jesus.

32. Covens of darkness, chanting my name, die in the name of Jesus

33. Domestic witchcraft, environmental witchcraft, pursuing my life, enough is enough, die, in the name of Jesus

34. Altars of darkness, entertaining my case, die, in the name of Jesus

35. Stubborn power, behind my problems, die, in the name of Jesus

36. Any evil meeting, summoned against my destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus

37. Disgrace, shame, hear the Word of the Lord, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus

38. Where is the God of Elijah, contend with them that contend against me, in the name of Jesus

39. Idol chains, holding me down, break, in the name of Jesus

40. O Lord, thank you for answering all my prayers

I can wish you nothing but a quick awakening to the truth. When you know the truth, it will set you free. Then you will have nothing to do with what is right now occupying your time.

If you can spare sometime, please read up my post on "FALSIFIED TEACHINGS OF CHRIST--PRAYER". I suppose by His grace, it will go a long way to enlighten your understanding. And remember, that the life you are living here is not all about life. When you lay aside your physical body, you will continuously live or continuously die depending on the seeds you sowed during your earth life.

Bear this in mind. That until the souls you lead astray come to the recognition of the truth and get librated from what you introduced them to, you can never be free. Teachers must tread with absolute caution.
Re: Stop Them Before They Stop You by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

Bear this in mind. That until the souls you lead astray come to the recognition of the truth and get librated from what you introduced them to, you can never be free. Teachers must tread with absolute caution.
lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ did inform His followers that He is the ONLY teacher for them all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible / End Time Is Near : Pope Francis Cancels The Bible And Proposes To Create A New B / D Office Of A Prophet & The Gift Of Prophecy Aren't Dsame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.