Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 (6454 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match

Serbia: 26% (5 votes)
Ghana: 57% (11 votes)
Draw: 15% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Chad:AFCON Qualifier (2 - 0) On 13th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by agabaI23(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
Everybody here can't love you and u have to deal with it.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Akwasi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2010
Digriz:

we dnt hate ghana bt this issue of hating ghana or what started frm you ghanaians,you people dnt wnt to hear any good thing coming frm nigeria and so vice verse.

dig, thats ok then. if its do me i do u then i understand  grin

but fyi i was jumping all over wen naija won the olympics in 96
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by tomiko1: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2010
first African winner, what do you say about that? Ghana rocks!!!
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
African just love to bicker
can we see that we are all black for once?
Nigerians(Naija here) rem ghanaians used to be our shoee makers,house boys and co and we were laughing at them,now the country is on the up and basically it is not their fault that we do not seem to take pride in our Nation Nigeria.ghana is going places and all we come here to do is abuse them
lets put our housse in order
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by deor03(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2010
Congrats to Ghana. grin grin grin.

I wish Cameroon and Côte d'Ivoire the best also.

There are 2 more matches for S/Africa ; Algeria and Nigeria. I am pretty sure THEY WILL MAKE US PROUD
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
First win
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by K4: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
Akwasi, why waste your time? We've got our three solid points-the first so far by an African side- and looking good for the next round. What is more important than that? Let those who want to hate hate. As we say here in Ghana, it doesn't even touch our shirts. I pray they don't die of needless heart attack sha! Hahahaha!

May God continue to bless Ghana! Congratulations!
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by EzeUche(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
milehigh06:

African just love to bicker
can we see that we are all black for once?
Nigerians(Naija here) rem ghanaians used to be our shoee makers,house boys and co and we were laughing at them,now the country is on the up and basically it is not their fault that we do not seem to take pride in our Nation Nigeria.ghana is going places and all we come here to do is abuse them
lets put our housse in order

Ghanaians are talking rubbish. Naija all the way or no way.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Borat1: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
If we have 3 representatives in the next round. . .
no probs cool
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by ups49ja: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2010
First African winning i am very proud of Ghana. I wish 9ja the best.9JA will come out from their group. Good luck Africa
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by lastpage: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
@Akwasi.
Please dont let "some" people drag you into that useless argument of comparisons.
The sky is big enough for ALL Birds (that have wings), to fly.
I am Nigerian and l can boldly say l am impressed by Ghana's performance.
Such performance should be an inspiration to other African teams.

While the game was going on, l was constantly reviewing Nigeria's performance yesterday, with Ghana's own.
A few difference came up:
1.)The Ghananian players ran 100meters for the whole 90minutes! On the other hand, you can see Nigerian players "strolling around the field" even when our team was under pressure (if you doubt this, pls review the clip of our match again)

2.) It seems the "energy levels and commitment" of the Ghananian players was way above par.
They seem hungry, determined and are ready to challenge the Serbians 50/50, for every blade of grass on that field.  On the other hand, Nigerian players, and this would not be the first time, are lackadaisical, sluggish, looked and acted tired and at times, distracted on the field of play.

3.)I also noticed that the Referee was less than partial, even though Ghana won!.
The officiating was biased in favor of Serbia (every contact was a foul against Ghana) and l always wonder why it must be a "whitey" that should be officiating a match between African Vs. European team? Why not get someone from China to officiate?

4.) It also caught my attention when the SKYY commentator was concluding the commentary and he said: "This is a big win for Ghana's foreign coach, the first win by an African country and they were coached by a foreigner"! examine that indictment/insult (maybe well deserved) of our sensibilities? Even if we must loose, cant we loose honorably? And if we must win, must we not win with our honor and integrity intact?

What stops we African countries from training our own coaches so that Europeans would hire them? How much does it cost to apprentice a Siasia with Arsene Wenger or Sir Alex or Jose Maurinho, compared to what is spent o jamboree to S/Africa by 68 Nigerian senators?

Finally, l say a big congrats to Ghana.

On a general note, there is no need to beef or ridicule Ghana.
We can learn from them after all, they did learn from us, some years back?
As they say, Pride goes before a fall. Until we get our acts together, we need to temper down this "Giant of Africa" attitude of ours.
Lets put our money where our mouth is!
If we must boast, then let our actions, development, security, infrastructure, organization, zero-tolerance for corruption, respect among international community, success in education, sports and nation management, speak for us.
Empty vessels they say, makes the most noise.
I know we are a very proud people and we should be; with all the blessings God deposited amongst us! But we need to start acting like a blessed nation so much so that God himself will be proud of us!

Imagine if it was a small country like Ireland or Japan or Switzerland to mention  a few, that are blessed with just 50% of our natural resources and stable geological landscape?

Nigerians, "think, please think and rethink our lost glory"!
Remember the days of "Ghana must go"? Remember the days of 75Kobo = 1 GBP!
I pray we are not the prodigal son of this world.

Truth hurts, a lot!
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by otokx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2010
Big congratulations to Ghana; they have the 3 points in their bag.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by SLIGHT(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ghana won, good. Instead of all the hatings u guys should support all african teams,remember that no african team has won d cup b4, so lets show som love guys. LETS GO AFRICA!!!
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Akwasi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
lastpage:

@Akwasi.
Please dont let "some" people drag you into that useless argument of comparisons.
The sky is big enough for ALL Birds (that have wings), to fly.
I am Nigerian and l can boldly say l am impressed by Ghana's performance.
Such performance should be an inspiration to other African teams.

While the game was going on, l was constantly reviewing Nigeria's performance yesterday, with Ghana's own.
A few difference came up:
1.)The Ghananian players ran 100meters for the whole 90minutes! On the other hand, you can see Nigerian players "strolling around the field" even when our team was under pressure (if you doubt this, pls review the clip of our match again)

2.) It seems the "energy levels and commitment" of the Ghananian players was way above par.
They seem hungry, determined and are ready to challenge the Serbians 50/50, for every blade of grass on that field.  On the other hand, Nigerian players, and this would not be the first time, are lackadaisical, sluggish, looked and acted tired and at times, distracted on the field of play.

3.)I also noticed that the Referee was less than partial, even though Ghana won!.
The officiating was biased in favor of Serbia (every contact was a foul against Ghana) and l always wonder why it must be a "whitey" that should be officiating a match between African Vs. European team? Why not get someone from China to officiate?

4.) It also caught my attention when the SKYY commentator was concluding the commentary and he said: "This is a big win for Ghana's foreign coach, the first win by an African country and they were coached by a foreigner"! examine that indictment/insult (maybe well deserved) of our sensibilities? Even if we must loose, cant we loose honorably? And if we must win, must we not win with our honor and integrity intact?

What stops we African countries from training our own coaches so that Europeans would hire them? How much does it cost to apprentice a Siasia with Arsene Wenger or Sir Alex or Jose Maurinho, compared to what is spent o jamboree to S/Africa by 68 Nigerian senators?

Finally, l say a big congrats to Ghana.

On a general note, there is no need to beef or ridicule Ghana.
We can learn from them after all, they did learn from us, some years back?
As they say, Pride goes before a fall. Until we get our acts together, we need to temper down this "Giant of Africa" attitude of ours.
Lets put our money where our mouth is!
If we must boast, then let our actions, development, security, infrastructure, organization, zero-tolerance for corruption, respect among international community, success in education, sports and nation management, speak for us.
Empty vessels they say, makes the most noise.
I know we are a very proud people and we should be; with all the blessings God deposited amongst us! But we need to start acting like a blessed nation so much so that God himself will be proud of us!

Imagine if it was a small country like Ireland or Japan or Switzerland to mention  a few, that are blessed with just 50% of our natural resources and stable geological landscape?

Nigerians, "think, please think and rethink our lost glory"!
Remember the days of "Ghana must go"? Remember the days of 75Kobo = 1 GBP!
I pray we are not the prodigal son of this world.

Truth hurts, a lot!

LastPage, I am really impressed and proud of you especially abt your first paragraph of comments. Keep it on in your private life and you will succeed. That thing called jealousy has destroyed so many people and countries. Unfortunately, some people instead of taking inspiration from others and learning rather bellitle and ridicule their achievements and believe me it is a principle in this world "WHAT YOU DON'T RESPECT, YOU CAN NEVER ATTRACT".

Most Ghanaians respected and appreciated Nigeria when they won the Under 17 world cup in the late 80's and God blessed Ghana with the same cup in 1991. Ghana rejoiced and respected the Nigerians for winning the Olympic gold in soccer. Believe me until you respect what your friend has, you cannot have it.

Have you wondered why most people go back in life? Its probably because they love it when their neighbors fail. What you love you attract. If you love it when others fall, you will fall. If you hate it when others succeed, you will never succeed.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8737661.stm
NFF is killing our football
lack of adequate preparation
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by base144: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
@LastPage
You have indeed spoken the bitter truth all loud and clear; and I personally agree with you all the way down!

@Akwasi
May God improve your wisdom, my brother. You see, we Africans are one either we like it or not. Just that jealousy and rivalry is as old as man! However, its really unfortunate that some of my fellow Nigerians fail to see the BIG LEAPS in Ghana liberation as a Nation. As an independent watcher of National Growth and Development, I can confirm to you that no country in West Africa compare to Ghana's current development index.

As for the matches played so far, Ghana is simply a class as compared to my darling draggers Super Eagles.
NIGERIA, please reawake on time because other countries are NOT WAITING on us ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by lastpage: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2010
@Dickson Etuhu (Super Eagles player)
Nigeria midfielder Dickson Etuhu has revealed his frustration at a lack of high-altitude training prior to their 1-0 defeat by Argentina on Saturday.

"You could tell [Argentina] were used to it because they'd been there for quite a while," he told BBC World Service's Sportsworld programme.

"You take five or six steps, you feel like you've just done a whole lap."

He also described the controversial ball as "the worst ball ever", saying that it was "horrible" to play with.

The Super Eagles lost out to an impressive headed goal from un-marked Gabriel Heinze in the sixth minute of the game.

However, Nigeria managed to keep Argentina from adding to their lead for the entire game, despite having their goal peppered throughout much of the match.

Etuhu says the high-altitude conditions made the hard task of containing Argentina all the more difficult.

In the run-up to the first game the Nigerians had been training in Durban - which is not a high-altitude venue - before travelling to Johannesburg on Friday, giving the squad only one day to acclimatise to the conditions.

"It's the worst feeling ever," he said. "It goes straight to your head.

"So you have to battle with that, and at the same time deal with players like Messi. It's not easy."
He said keeping players like Messi under control is impossible given the depth of Argentina's squad.

"The problem is it's not just him - you've got Tevez, you've got Higuain, you've got Veron.

"There's so many of them so you can't really pick anyone up, you have to just mark the spaces.

"I had to watch the game pass by me and just cover holes rather than having a player that I was playing against."

As well as battling with the high-altitude and the high Argentine ability, Etuhu says the match ball - which has come under heavy criticism since being unveiled by Adidas - makes things even more difficult.
"When the keeper kicks the ball out, you can't head it. If the balls in the air you just don't know where it's going to go. It comes towards you and then just moves to the left or to the right."

Heading into their next game in Group B against Greece, Etuhu praised the influence of coach Lars Lagerback, who took over the Super Eagles in February.

"Usually when I play for my country it's not as organised as it was yesterday (Saturday).

"We didn't go out there to just play we actually had a game plan and we stuck together. For the first time in a long time you could see that we had some sort of coaching."

And he says the loss will have no impact on their game plan for the group stage.

"Nobody expected us to beat Argentina. Nothing's changed. We just have to prepare ourselves right and go and play with the same heart and desire."

I also observed that Etuhu in particular was so tired and uninspiring in that game!
But l will advise him to desist from running his mouth during a competition, he should rather "save his energy" for the actual job he is paid to do shocked shocked

Is it not the same ball he was fuming about that the Argentines used or did they bring their own 'special ball'?
Is it not the same ball that the Germans used and scored FOUR goals?

Even in the Premier League, Etuhu was, most of the time, what l will call "all muscle and no brain" grin
We dont need him becoming a "second coach" to the team.

Does he mean that all the "coaching" he has received at his club in England are of no-use to him, except the one he had with LagerBeer, in just a few days?
C'mmon, find a better excuse for non-performance! shocked

Again, once you have a player trying to "suck-up" to a coach by disparaging the former coach, you should "BEWARE"!

Even saying "nobody expects them to beat Argentina" is enough reason to drop the loud-mouth!
That Argentina of yesterday was an under-performing one (they even almost did not qualify until the last minute!)
Tell me if the Ghana or Serbia of today or even S/Africa will not beat that particular Argentina?

Did Ghana spend one month on Mount Kilimanjaro before performing brilliantly today?

Etuhu must be "star-struck".
I can vouch that a "complete home-based" team (or Siasia's under 21 team) will not be complaining about altitude or color of the ball grin

Anyone with a phone-line to Etuhu should please advice him to "play ball" and stop wagging angry
I am fed up with nonsensical excuses.

@Akwasi and base-144.
I dont think its really "hatred" per say, l would rather call it "unhealthy rivalry".
Judging by the number of Nigerians plying their trade and leaving in Ghana today, the relationship cant be that of hate.
Rivalry in itself, like "competition", is not bad once it is done in a mature and healthy manner.
U beat us today, we beat you tomorrow and we both continue to improve grin
*We meet at the semi-final and guess what, Nigeria wins by 3-0* wink wink wink
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Liedetect: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
Can’t see Ghana not qualifying. Their group is relatively easy. Germany is the only descent team in there. Also I doubt Nigerians are praying for Ghana to loose. I don’t want Ghana not to qualify to do so would be disgusting. Nigerians don't have bad minds. Knowing how sneaky Ghanaian are, It wouldn’t surprise me if it is Ghanaian posing as Nigerians writing to say they want Ghana to fail just to give the impression that we’re as disgusting as they are. 
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by marabout(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
@Kwasi & K4,

Congrats for Ghana win.  As for hating Ghana and so on, I feel more Nigerians are positive about Ghana than the other way round.

The rivalry between both is same as between so-called big and small neighbours: Germany vs Austria, France vs Belgium, England vs Scotland etc. Generally in my experience, Ghanians take it more seriously while it is mostly amusing to Nigerians.
I generally tell Ghanian colleagues, friends and in-laws about the flaws we have in Nigeria and praise them for their progress. Since I also know the flaws in the Ghanian system, they generally admit albeit reluctantly.
Fact is we stand to gain from each other's progress. For example, it was announced some months ago by Ghana  that 60% of foreign investment in Ghana comes from Nigeria. Not US or UK or Germany. Banking in Ghana has been massively boosted by Nigerian banks.
But at the heart of the rivalry is the "Ghana must go" issue of early 1980s.  There is considerable ignorance on both sides about this especially the under 30s. Most of my in-laws never heard that Dr Kofi Abrefa Busia (Ghanian prime minister- yes, Ghana once had a prime minster) deported 500,000 Nigerians from Ghana, many of them refugees who fled from Biafra war and many long established in Ghana and forfeited large amounts of money and properties, just a few years before Nigeria oil boom that saw Ghanians coming to Nigeria.  So we have treated each other bad enough. The funny thing is that no other people are closer to each other historically. My Ga-Adagbe friends are aware that they trace their origin to Benin Kingdom in Nigeria. Some who don't want to admit outright say yes  we travelled through Benin Kingdom during our migration. Migration from where? Egypt, Nubia or from Maya kingdom? Ga-Adagbe make up 8% of Ghanian population.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Tuyis: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
The Ghanians won their match period, wether you love them or hate them is inconsequential. If Nigerians want to play like they have their boots glued to the field, that is their prerogative.
What we all saw yesterday was not the type of performance Nigeria is known for, unless we want to lie to ourselves, and that is the worst type of lie.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by cap28: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
the ghanaian boys played well, nigerians watch and learn, well done boys!!
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by ajadudu: 12:31am On Jun 14, 2010
I am surprised a Ghanaian comes here to preach love thy neighbour. You guys need to go to ghanaweb and see how these guys hate on us, una go fear.

Here is a thread in which they were 'marking present' as argentina supporters:
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=123304

Then search for a guy called Olaus who posted his mugshot on the site. The hatred he spews and the mods allow is unprecedented. So mr ghana, go and preach to your bredas first because after I read the majority of comments, I dey check myself whenever I am near a Ghanaian.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by ajadudu: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2010
I am surprised a Ghanaian comes here to preach love thy neighbour. You guys need to go to ghanaweb and see how these guys hate on us, una go fear.

Then search for a guy called Olaus who posted his mugshot on the site. The hatred he spews and the mods allow is unprecedented. So mr ghana, go and preach to your bredas first because after I read the majority of comments, I dey check myself whenever I am near a Ghanaian.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by ajadudu: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2010

Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by ajadudu: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2010
, bye then
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by lastpage: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2010
@Ajadudu.
Thanks for that link.
It was really "eye-opening" but largely infantile grin
The discussion there were "very dry" and l guess that shows the caliber of peeps therein.

On the other hand, one thing we cannot do is GENERALIZE.
Just as we have "bile-ridden" peeps on that site (Ghanaweb) so do we have on our side too but largely, they are in the minority!

Those who say "Ignorance is a disease" must be clairvoyant!
Such "ignorant minority" feed on their own ignorance and l know Nigerians dont fall for such tantrums so, lets just "fashee" that side.
Nuff said, Go-Ghana, Go Super Eagles
(at least, we were not "fried" as they predicted grin grin )
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by agabaI23(m): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2010
ajadudu:

, bye then
Why did you remove your post.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by ajadudu: 12:51am On Jun 14, 2010
@lastpage
Yep, seems the mod deleted my post and the link. Yes, we can not generalize and I just want Akwasi to note that also. But what I found generally on that forum was a naija is full of 419, they are crooks in ghana, we are better than them in soccer kind of trash talking. I guess brothers are always at each other. But Akwasi should go read and try and be a positive voice on that forum
@
agabaI23
The mod removed it, go ask am maybe na ghanaian  grin
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by davidif: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2010
Thank God for Ghana representing Africa very well. UP GHAHA
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by CarlosVent(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2010
GHANA WE SUPPORT U GUYS.
WE NEED 5 AFRICANS TO PROGRESS INTO D NEXT ROUND AND I KNOW

NIGERIA,
IVORY COAST,
GHANA,
SOUTH AFRICA
CAMEROON CAN DO IT.
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Justcash(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2010
[b]Na wa o!
What is it with Ghana and Nigeria? If Ghana won Serbia are they supposed to use it to mock Nigeria? Is it supposed to make Nigerians sad?

Listen everyone, Ghana is up now, and Nigeria has been down and is rising, it is normal in Soccer. Where is Senegal? Were they not once a deadly team in Africa?
If Ghana won, good for them, it is not affecting Nigeria. Who gives a damn? I will only rejoice because they are Africans and Nigeria's neighbor. Finish! If I was against them winning, it is still normal, afterall I'll choose the team to surpport.

I must say that the fact Ghana has risen in the past 5 yrs means nada in Soccer terms! Cos It happens. Ivory coast also rose, is anyone angry about that. Nigeria will also rise, and it will be soon.

Those saying that we should learn from Ghana are indeed Naive and ignorant about Soccer trends. What do we have to learn from Ghana? Nonsense! When they were down and we were up did they learn anything from us? We need to put our house in order, and we dnt need to learn nada from Ghana to do it.

Don't even go to the extent of comparing economic development between Ghana and Nigeria. Leave Politics out of this! Lets Talk Soccer here.

Congrats to Ghana. Nigeria is coming.[/b]
Re: World Cup 2010: Serbia Vs Ghana [ 0 - 1] On Sunday 13th June 2010 by Lorddaniel: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2010
The fact that Ghana had a slim victory over Serbia is a reason why africans should be glad.LET'S GO THERE AFRICA.We can get our target

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West Brom Appoint Alan Pardew As New Manager / Sport Betting::::Free Daily 2+ Odds / A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.