Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Do People Deny Power Of God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Deny Power Of God? (9079 Views)

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Look let me educate you on statistics. Current isreal population is about 10 million as against world population of 7 billion.
Meaning if we were 275 million 1,000 years ago, then isreal should be what 392,000? then rewind back 4,000 year ago they will be how many?
Look, your knowledge is limited. You might have been soo brainwashed to think that the jew 4k years ago were in their millions.
Thank you Mr statistician.
Pls see Exodus 12:37-38 and Numbers 1 (Especially)
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

there's no form of 'proof' I can offer you here on Nairaland that will convince you.
That's the truth!
And yes, I say again, everything u said on that post referring to me is wrong.

Like I said earlier!!

U DONT KNOW ANYONE WJO WAS EITHER DEAF, DUMB, SICKLE CELL, BLIND, CRIPPLE that was healed by a pastor or priest.

Pure Fact.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Gggg102(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Satan doesn't do what God tells him to do.
That's why he's called 'rebellious' dude.
Nothing happens outside the will of God-true. But did you know God's will is His word?! And satan is also familiar with and believes the word as well. So satan can easily use the word against anyone who is not grounded in understanding and liglht.

Satan followed god's instructions in job.

Nothing happens without god's knowledge so god knew Satan did whatever he did but allowed it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Slimynonny: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
czarina:
Wondering too. Even with so many miracles and signs of His presence daily. There will always be Thomases though cool
Thats becos mechanics didnt allow us to know the mad people amongst us. Chikena
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Horlufemi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
NPComplete:
The reason why people deny the power of God is that religion, Christianity, Islam, etc.., who claim to possess the knowledge and power of God have given us nothing other than outright fabrication and irreplicable miracles.

Modern Christianity for instance is filled with liars, thieves and self-promoting assholes and charlatans that call themselves pastors. Their best miracles are cheap tricks like shaving the head of homeless people and calling it a cure for madness. Or unverifiable testimonies like driving on an empty tank from Lagos to Abuja. Nothing concrete. Just lies.

Everything that God has created is sure and verifiable and replicable. Everything that God supports is measurable and stands the test of time. In science, the tool that God has given us to improve ourselves, results are verifiable. When you cure a sick man with science there is an 80% chance u will cure anyone plagued with a similar ailment.

But in religion a pastor can only "cure" people in controlled environments like his church and usually it is less than 1% of the people with the ailment. There is no way that cure can be verified because the people "cured" are never heard from again. Nobody knows them. Not even the church members. Besides that they cannot replicate the healing in verified places like hospitals. That is why all the mad men you know are still mad. All the blind men you know are still blind and all the deaf people you know are still deaf.

So long as the definition of the power of God is the moronic expressions of fake miracles and speaking in tongues, people will continue to deny it. And the numbers of such people will only continue to grow. Modern Christianity is devoid of anything that can be remotely called the power of God. Its only filled with showboating pastors speaking so much drivel with as much bombast. And their junkie follows with less scruples than a shady fox who somehow think that claiming to be a Christian is a bragging right and makes them feel special.

You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

Did you even read those passages?
No o, I don't. How should I?! I'm just guessing and hoping I'm right... :/
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:
We are all his creation... ! All this hogwash does not add up.
Okay. Good for you!
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

For your mind, you think God is a human being... Word indeed..
'God is not a man' - Num 23:19
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gggg102:

If he isn't respecter of persons why is he father to some and not all?
gosh! Myopic; Mind-blinded. You just don't want to understand or agree.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Thank you Mr statistician.
Pls see Exodus 12:37-38 and Numbers 1 (Especially)

So is their any sheep that can move 600k people today and why have he not divided any sea yet to be documented with evidence? Good men are dying daily along the Mediterranean sea and 'your own God' keeps mum. You guys just end up creating a two face God in your mind.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Like I said earlier!!

U DONT KNOW ANYONE WJO WAS EITHER DEAF, DUMB, SICKLE CELL, BLIND, CRIPPLE that was healed by a pastor or priest.

Pure Fact.
You're wrong.
Infact, I have even prayed for someone and the person got healed. So, you don't know anything abt me. You don't even know the church I attend (esp because I haven't mentioned congregation here since I've been talking here).
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gggg102:

Satan followed god's instructions in job.

Nothing happens without god's knowledge so god knew Satan did whatever he did but allowed it.
Wareva man!
God help ur belief system.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

So is their any sheep that can move 600k people today and why have he not divided any sea yet to be documented with evidence? Good men are dying daily along the Mediterranean sea and 'your own God' keeps mum. You guys just end up creating a two face God in your mind.
You and I both know that there is no sense in this question of urs... So I won't answer again.
You just don't want to conform and admit you're wrong and I've answered ur earlier question.
I won't force my beliefs down ur belly. I have said what I want to, I rest my case.
God help ur unbelief.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by sonofthunder: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Omooba77:
I still wonder why a lot of people deny power of God and all the evidencial miracles!
the spirit of the Antichrist... 1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by sonofthunder: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
patyowr:
People do not deny the power of God, people are either ignorant of the power or just don't know how powerful God is
but the Pharisees weren't ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by flairlady(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:
People will always deny or doubt miracles until they are dire in need of one.
Even a doctor will have no choice but to believe when he's faced with a terminal illness.
Believe what exactly?How many people do you now that got healed from terminal illness?Does the believing work all the time or it just gives false hope?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
flairlady:
Believe what exactly?How many people do you now that got healed from terminal illness?Does the believing work all the time or it just gives false hope?
I know thousands my dear... Thousands!
'If thou canst believe, all things are possible.' - so believing works everytime. Faith in God always delivers.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:
And they never operated in power. That's one reason they opposed Jesus sternly.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:
And they never operated in power. That's one reason they opposed Jesus sternly.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by plaetton: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Omooba77:
I still wonder why a lot of people deny power of God and all the evidencial miracles!
I have been asking the same question as to why people deny the benevolent grace of the Toithfairy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Omooba224: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

'An amputee receiving a new leg'-who said God can't do it?!
'With God, all things are possible.' ... We limit God in our own minds and hearts. People believe God can heal them of a headache, but don't believe God can make em a multi-billionaire. It's a mentality thing.
And, someone has comfortably cooked with confirmed fuel unknowingly and came to testify. 'There's nothing too hard that God cannot do, if only we humans can be that open minded and believing enough.
Thank Goodness you said "believe" so if you believe that you are not gonna die with faith, you are not gonna die abi?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Omooba224:
Thank Goodness you said "believe" so if you believe that you are not gonna die with faith, you are not gonna die abi?
I can't die.
But if someone believes that they're gonna die, yes they will die.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Olumeme: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
There's no God or he doesn't have power
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olumeme:
There's no God or he doesn't have power
'He that cometh to God must believe that He is.' - Heb 11:6
Take it or leave it, God exists.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frank317: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

You're wrong.
Infact, I have even prayed for someone and the person got healed. So, you don't know anything abt me. You don't even know the church I attend (esp because I haven't mentioned congregation here since I've been talking here).

U prayed for a deaf person and he started hearing? Pls can u give me the persons contact to confirm this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
frank317:

U prayed for a deaf person and he started hearing? Pls can u give me the persons contact to confirm this?
And why should I do that?! Do I know you or something? And when did I say I prayed for a deaf person?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by NPComplete: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

I know thousands my dear... Thousands!
'If thou canst believe, all things are possible.' - so believing works everytime. Faith in God always delivers.

How many people do u know personally; are they up to a thousand? Let alone knowing thousands that got healed of a terminal disease.
And u were asking me why I think many Christians are morons. Just look at yourself and see the answer. If you don't know that stupid petty lies like this undermine Christianity, then you are one of the morons I was talking about. Freaking dickheads that constitute modern Christianity. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
NPComplete:

How many people do u know personally; are they up to a thousand? Let alone knowing thousands that got healed of a terminal disease.
And u were asking me why I think many Christians are morons. Just look at yourself and see the answer. If you don't know that stupid petty lies like this undermine Christianity, then you are one of the morons I was talking about. Freaking dickheads that constitute modern Christianity. Lol
I don't think I've insulted anybody since I've been posting here all day long. Now, you come here and start insulting me, calling me a slowpoke because I believe something you cannot understand.
Now you see how stupid you are, you know.
When someone comes insulting somebody in the heat of a discussion it's a sign that such a person has nothing relevant to contribute to the topic in discussion. I just can't believe you are the sperm that emerged. Rubbish! sad
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by sKeetz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
why are you guys entertaining this dude with your questions and replies? I mean, it's obvious his iq is in single digits. undecided
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Most deny because there isn't any power of God in the so called miracle. They are fake and some come thru the demons to deceive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by NPComplete: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

I don't think I've insulted anybody since I've been posting here all day long. Now, you come here and start insulting me, calling me a slowpoke because I believe something you cannot understand.
Now you see how stupid you are, you know.
When someone comes insulting somebody in the heat of a discussion it's a sign that such a person has nothing relevant to contribute to the topic in discussion. I just can't believe you are the sperm that emerged. Rubbish! sad

How does this change the fact that u are another lying morön? Get your dumb ass out of this thread and stop running around announcing your foolishness to strangers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christ Embassy: Concealed Sex Scandal Exposed / Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.