Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Do People Deny Power Of God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Deny Power Of God? (9077 Views)

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by tintingz(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2018
uncleFola:
God is real.... no one can understand the way he works ��
Then why should anyone care about God?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Well, the verse did not say 'allow' you inserted that word. The book said 'create'. That's how you guys deceive unsuspecting members.
Besides, I have seen good men die untimely. I have seen bad men live to old age.... so whats your point?
which 'guys' deceive who?
I'm only tryin to explain stuff to u man.
You're a good person doesn't mean you won't die. But if you're a Christian and you die untimely, you're like a Lion killed by a dog. It's as a result of ur own ignorance. And as for bad people living long, yes, it happens given that nobody executes the jugdement written for them.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
so every men in the past and present, even in the Bible are not open minded enough to heal an amputee?
I have to say yes, I guess. Because I believe God can do anything tho, because it is so written in His word.
But remember that there are records of people crippled or deformed (some from birth) that have been healed and restored.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

which 'guys' deceive who?
I'm only tryin to explain stuff to u man.
You're a good person doesn't mean you won't die. But if you're a Christian and you die untimely, you're like a Lion killed by a dog. It's as a result of ur own ignorance. And as for bad people living long, yes, it happens given that nobody executes the jugdement written for them.

I guess Pastors and bishops that died years back are lions killed by a dog? Lol.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

I have to say yes, I guess. Because I believe God can do anything tho, because it is so written in His word.
But remember that there are records of people crippled or deformed (some from birth) that have been healed and restored.
so you also doubt the so called power of God right?
and where is this record of crippled?

Why does all powerful god , that created a giant Earth and all animals inside not able to grow a simple leg?

Are you open minded enough to grow amputated leg?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Why would He even divide the red sea again? There are ships now that can take people to and fro.
I have a choice: to believe or not to believe. I choose to believe because the Word has life. Unlike words from other religions.

Ships built and designed by those that did not believe in your own version of God. Look, there was ship thousands of years ago also.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

Ships built and designed by those that did not believe in your own version of God. Look, there was ship thousands of years ago also.
Maybe it was built by people who didn't believe in God. But then, who made available the resources used.
P.s: there is nothing like 'versions of God'
And I don't think there was any ship capable of accomodating the entire Israelites.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
so you also doubt the so called power of God right?

Why does all powerful god , that created a giant Earth and all animals inside not able to grow a simple leg?

Are you open minded enough to grow amputated leg?
Lol... See questions. smiley
I don't have all the answers bro... And I won't try to answer every question, because some are actually senseless.
I don't doubt God.
I've answered the second question already.
Who knows; I think I'm open-minded enough and believe God can do anything.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

I guess Pastors and bishops that died years back are lions killed by a dog? Lol.
Oh my gosh... :/
Pls read properly before replying. Pls!
I said those who 'die untimely are likened to a lion killed by a dog'.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Oh my gosh... :/
Pls read properly before replying. Pls!
I said those who 'die untimely are likened to a lion killed by a dog'.

Pastors and Bishops die untimely (Archbishop Benson Idahosa comes to mind) ..... So they are also likened to that don't you think so?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Maybe it was built by people who didn't believe in God. But then, who made available the resources used.
P.s: there is nothing like 'versions of God'
And I don't think there was any ship capable of accomodating the entire Israelites.

How do you know the population of the 'entire Israelite'? It was not documented or you manufactured that yourself also?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Lol... See questions. smiley
I don't have all the answers bro... And I won't try to answer every question, because some are actually senseless.
I don't doubt God.
I've answered the second question already.
Who knows; I think I'm open-minded enough and believe God can do anything.
just not things without probablity abi? grin
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Acts 3:1-10
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
just not things without probablity abi? grin
look, we are all human. We limit God based on what we think is actually possible in our human sense. But like I said, I believe God can do anything. But still as a human, based on some human mentality factors I still limit God.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Any kind...
Have you ever been where miracles happen and someone-lets say-sitting next to you or around you, who you confirm was ill, or someone who went with you and you know his or her case personally suddenly gets healed?!

""who you confirm was ill""

U can't confirm that someone u have never seen sitting beside u is sick.

No one I know has been healed.

No one u know has been healed.

Go and find a blind, deaf, dumb or cripple person that was healed by a pastor or priest.

U HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH N U NEVER WILL TILL U DIE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Acts 3:1-10
and now he quotes Bible.

grin

Have you seen any verifiable prophet in the past or present that heals amputee or a lame with deformed legs?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
frowland:

How do you know the population of the 'entire Israelite'? It was not documented or you manufactured that yourself also?
you're kidding me with this sh*tty question right? I mean, like seriously?! :/
Am not anwswering this bro...
P.s: not because I don't know what to say but because I just don't want to. Ask something more tangible atleast, that'll boggle my mind atleast to answer.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""who you confirm was ill""

U can't confirm that someone u have never seen sitting beside u is sick.

No one I know has been healed.

No one u know has been healed.

Go and find a blind, deaf, dumb or cripple person that was healed by a pastor or priest.

U HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH N U NEVER WILL TILL U DIE.
Everything you said in this post is wrong.
Everything! smiley
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
and now he quotes Bible.

grin

Have you seen any verifiable prophet in the past or present that heals amputee or a lame with deformed legs?
I think I'm done with this particular subject... I won't comment on it anymore.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:
Everything you said in this post is wrong. Everything! smiley

Everything u said in ur post (s) is wrong... Very Wrong grin.
U couldn't offer any proof for ur claims grin.....This ur reply...grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Gggg102(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Read from 1-7 bro and understand the text proper... There are two sides to that scripture.
'I form the light' (for my own), 'and create darkness' (for the evil): 'I make peace' (for my own), 'and create evil' (for the evil).
Understanding is key!

So god shows favouritism.

Why does he create people he knows he would create darkness for

The whole book of job, Jesus, new testamemt and early Christianity, and life in general shows this statement is wrong.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

look, we are all human. We limit God based on what we think is actually possible in our human sense. But like I said, I believe God can do anything. But still as a human, based on some human mentality factors I still limit God.
you are not getting it..
The initial post you quoted is simple and straight enough.

Op asked why people don't believe or deny power of God?
According to what we know, god can do anything. He created everything.. you also comfirmed that you believe he can do anything.

Then why does he use is power to do things that has 50/50 chance of happening.

Won't healing amputee or doing things that violates every law of physics erase any doubt or denial of his power?

PEOPLE DENY THE POWER OF GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PROOF HIMSELF. simple.

That's what the initial post you quoted all about.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

you're kidding me with this sh*tty question right? I mean, like seriously?! :/
Am not anwswering this bro...
P.s: not because I don't know what to say but because I just don't want to. Ask something more tangible atleast, that'll boggle my mind atleast to answer.

Look let me educate you on statistics. Current isreal population is about 10 million as against world population of 7 billion (verifiable).
Meaning if we were 275 million 1,000 years ago (verifiable), then isreal should be what 392,000? then rewind back 4,000 year ago they will be how many?
Look, your knowledge is limited. You might have been soo brainwashed to think that the jew 4k years ago were in their millions.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

I think I'm done with this particular subject... I won't comment on it anymore.
good.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Everything u said in ur post (s) is wrong... Very Wrong grin.

U couldn't offer any proof for ur claims grin.....This ur reply...grin.
there's no form of 'proof' I can offer you here on Nairaland that will convince you.
That's the truth!
And yes, I say again, everything u said on that post referring to me is wrong.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
you are not getting it..
The initial post you quoted is simple and straight enough.

Op asked why people don't believe or deny power of God?
According to what we know, god can do anything. He created everything.. you also comfirmed that you believe he can do anything.

Then why does he use is power to do things that has 50/50 chance of happening.

Won't healing amputee or doing things that violates every law of physics erase any doubt or denial of his power?

PEOPLE DENY THE POWER OF GOD BECAUSE HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PROOF HIMSELF. simple.

That's what the initial post you quoted all about.
what are the chances of someone's genotype changing?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Dan1cole(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gggg102:

So god shows favouritism.

Why does he create people he knows he would create darkness for

The whole book of job, Jesus, new testamemt and early Christianity, and life in general shows this statement is wrong.
I never said he show's favouritism, because He doesn't.
'God is no respecter of persons' - Acts 10:34
but like I said before, Buhari is president to all, but not father to all. Understand the privileges that apply to his children don't apply to every other citizen.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Satan doesn't do what God tells him to do.
That's why he's called 'rebellious' dude.
Nothing happens outside the will of God-true. But did you know God's will is His word?! And satan is also familiar with and believes the word as well. So satan can easily use the word against anyone who is not grounded in understanding and light.

Did you even read those passages?
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by frowland(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

but like I said before, Buhari is president to all, but not father to all. Understand the privileges that apply to his children don't apply to every other citizen.
We are all his creation... ! All this hogwash does not add up.
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

Satan doesn't do what God tells him to do.
That's why he's called 'rebellious' dude.
Nothing happens outside the will of God-true. But did you know God's will is His word?! And satan is also familiar with and believes the word as well. So satan can easily use the word against anyone who is not grounded in understanding and light.

For your mind, you think God is a human being... Word indeed..
Re: Why Do People Deny Power Of God? by Gggg102(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dan1cole:

If he isn't respecter of persons why is he father to some and not all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? / Christ Embassy: Concealed Sex Scandal Exposed / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.