Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Gay Royal Wedding! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Royal Wedding! (644 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Royal Wedding! by iListen(f): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2018
It’s a first in British royal history!

Lord Ivar Mountbatten, cousin to Queen Elizabeth, will wed James Coyle at a private chapel on his country estate in Devon this summer, marking the royal family’s first-ever gay marriage.

Ivar, who came out in 2016, years after he and his ex-wife Penny divorced, told the Daily Mail that while he didn’t feel like he needed to get married “because I’ve been there, done that, and have my wonderful children,” he said he “really wanted to do it for James.”

“James hasn’t had the stable life I have,” he continued. Turning to his husband-to-be, he added, “I want to be able to give you that.”

People.com

Re: Gay Royal Wedding! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Gay royal wedding kwa shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Devastated After Finding Out The Mother Of His Children Had Been Cheating / Baby Wipes Smelling Terribly / 10 Things A Kid Needs To Learn In Childhood To Be A Happier Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.