Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,705 members, 7,840,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce (4950 Views)

Meet Ex-arsenal Player Who Lost All His Properties To White Wife / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:
I don't understand you this men. I expect you to use your head but yet I get disappointed everyday.
A woman will leave her life just for you, serve you and the kids but when you make the money it's for you alone abi leaving 10 to 20 years of her life for you.
If you can do it alone please do not marry just get a baby mama you can't have it all.
Women are not for serving men. You want a woman that is everything but you don't want to give anything who will leave a man because he is good kind and loving?
You african men are confused egomaniacs you say your mother is the most important person in your life yet you watch your father treat her anyhow and yet you treat wives the same way your father treated your mother .
Women if a man is not legally married to you he doesn't owe you shit. Work and make your money if you like cheat on him as long as you are happy don't sacrifice your life/happiness for one sperm donor.
Iranu
why don't you share your own properties with him? who barred you from acquiring your own property during the duration of the marriage?.

Nobody wasted your life.. go make money and acquire your own properties.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cathyblinks:

Blatant lie, they are a good number of loyal girls in Nigeria, the fact that you have been dealing with the wrong ones doesn't mean all are gold diggers.

Please just learn how to treat a woman right. Sow the seed of genuine love and reap its fruit.

All women can be tamed.

If you need to tame then you are dealing with a beast and not a human being because humans need to be understood, they don't need taming.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sisisioge: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

Dreamer... I can bet you've never seen a copy of the Nigerian constitution which has over 800 pages before.

You must probably be thinking Nigeria is UK or USA.

it's rare to see a Nigerian court giving 20% of a partner's property to another.

Nigerian constitution also didn't state 50% like the American, UK and other western countries constitution does.

Really? That's bad! But did the constitution prescribe a specific percentage? If not, then its a matter of time that an aggrieved spouse with all the time in the world goes all out to claim as much as she can get outside the usual "give me my children". Once we have one, it becomes a referenced law niyen. So marry me baby...I have my eyes on your company tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

Dreamer... I can bet you've never seen a copy of the Nigerian constitution which has over 800 pages before.

You must probably be thinking Nigeria is UK or USA.

it's rare to see a Nigerian court giving 20% of a partner's property to another.

Nigerian constitution also didn't state 50% like the American, UK and other western countries constitution does.

even in the western world the duration of the amrraige matters.You cant be married for just 2 years and expect to get 50%.Some states in the US do not pay for any marriage less than 10 years

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Flye: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

everyone should work and earn their own monies including women.Hiding under divorce laws to rip people of their hard earned money is balderdash.

I wonder ooo!!! As if men too did not give their life to the marriage, train the children financially and emotionally, contribute so much to the investment of the family etc. Women just like to find excuse to rip men off their money.

Now I know why my evil mother in-law was so pushy about this registry marriage, left to my wife she does not care but her mum was very pushy and all she care about was that registry, she arranged Photographer and was busy taking pictures as if one needs it for criminal prosecution. I was thinking every intention was genuine until she came to do omugwo in our house and I began to see her true nature, in all honesty she is like toadys girls, she demand for things like runs girls and she is extremely greedy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
sisisioge:

Really? That's bad! But did the constitution prescribe a specific percentage? If not, then its a matter of time that an aggrieved spouse with all the time in the world goes all out to claim as much as she can get outside the usual "give me my children". Once we have one, it becomes a referenced law niyen. So marry me baby...I have my eyes on your company tongue
Seems like you think Nigerian judges for fools.

Even a female judge won't share any properties 50%.

Well.. the dream is free.

Nobody is barred from living in delusions and dreams.

I repeat “the dream is free”
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Flye:

I wonder ooo!!! As if men too did not give their life to the marriage, train the children financially and emotionally, contribute so much to the investment of the family etc. Women just like to find excuse to rip men off their money.

Now I know why my evil mother in-law was so pushy about this registry marriage, left to my wife she does not care but her mum was very pushy and all she care about was that registry, she arranged Photographer and was busy taking pictures as if one needs it for criminal prosecution. I was thinking every was genuine until she came to do omugwo in our house and I began to see her true nature, in all honesty she is like toadys girls, she demand for things like runs girls and she is extremely greedy.

After marriage is dissolved you don't owe your ex any responsibility.. you only owe responsibility to your kids.

Registry marriage is good but can be hijacked by dangerous individuals.

If we're really talking about time wasted.. it's the man's time that got wasted.

He contributes more in every aspect yet you say he wasted your life.
I'm not totally against registry wedding .if at all it must be registry then make sure the woman has her own properties and she also has her own money.. anything other than that don't attempt registry wedding. 

Nobody goes into marriage with the hope or thoughts of divorce but this is the 21st century ,everything is possible. There are times in marriage when divorce becomes inevitable .Love doesn't keep a marriage rather it is communication and understanding that keeps a marriage .If you marry because of love, love will fade some day and all those good characters will also fade some day thus making the marriage unreconcileable. 

This is one of the reasons I don't support getting married to a broke woman or turning your wife into a full time housewife. 

A broke individual can never be trusted. It is the broke ones that will go any length to share your properties and make you emotionally devastated. 

Broke people can be greedy and very dangerous 

If the woman has her own properties and her own money there's no way court will share any properties because she can't prove that you wasted her life. 

She can only be awarded child support if you both have kids and she was also awarded custody of the kids. 

anything other than that I won't advice any man to do registry.
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by tunjilana: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:
I don't understand you this men. I expect you to use your head but yet I get disappointed everyday.
A woman will leave her life just for you, serve you and the kids but when you make the money it's for you alone abi leaving 10 to 20 years of her life for you.
If you can do it alone please do not marry just get a baby mama you can't have it all.
Women are not for serving men. You want a woman that is everything but you don't want to give anything who will leave a man because he is good kind and loving?
You african men are confused egomaniacs you say your mother is the most important person in your life yet you watch your father treat her anyhow and yet you treat wives the same way your father treated your mother .
Women if a man is not legally married to you he doesn't owe you shit. Work and make your money if you like cheat on him as long as you are happy don't sacrifice your life/happiness for one sperm donor.
Iranu
Noone and nothing is stopping any woman from achieving her goals in this 21st century...even women who had no directio for their life prior marriage, who u had to feed, cloth...help set up several businesses which they ruined will still want to claim it was marriage that rendered them useless. If u say u live 20 yrs of ur life for him...The man that wakes up early to come back late so as to feed, cloth and provide for the family is living for who ?...No woman is giving anything to anyone...Forget the fact u bear his name or the kids bear his name...we all know most women benefit more from the kids even when it is men who sweat more to provide....Lets stop all this fake narrative...if cooking and cleaning for him is what u meant then u were simply playing ur part in the partnership same way he played his so when divorce happens no one should be made to pay for the defficiencies of the other...it isnt fair....A woman should work out her own financial independence b4 marriage and also strive to b even in marriage...simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by eitsei(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

Yes.
how?
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Flye: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

After marriage is dissolved you don't owe your ex any responsibility.. you only owe responsibility to your kids.

Registry marriage is good but can be hijacked by dangerous individuals.

If we're really talking about time wasted.. it's the man's time that got wasted.

He contributes more in every aspect yet you say he wasted your life.
I'm not totally against registry wedding .if at all it must be registry then make sure the woman has her own properties and she also has her own money..[b][/b] anything other than that don't attempt registry wedding. 

Nobody goes into marriage with the hope or thoughts of divorce but this is the 21st century ,everything is possible. There are times in marriage when divorce becomes inevitable .Love doesn't keep a marriage rather it is communication and understanding that keeps a marriage .If you marry because of love, love will fade some day and all those good characters will also fade some day thus making the marriage unreconcileable. 

This is one of the reasons I don't support getting married to a broke woman or turning your wife into a full time housewife. 

A broke individual can never be trusted. It is the broke ones that will go any length to share your properties and make you emotionally devastated. 

Broke people can be greedy and very dangerous 

If the woman has her own properties and her own money there's no way court will share any properties because she can't prove that you wasted her life. 

She can only be awarded child support if you both have kids and she was also awarded custody of the kids. 

anything other than that I won't advice any man to do registry.

The bolder was the first issue and source of confrontation btw me and my mother in law, like I said b4 my wife is a free will person who is care free and of good personality but as soon as her mum came for omugwo she started to take note of somethings and began to push. First she pick up my careless words about my money and my acct, she called me to ask about joint acct or merger of our acct which I innocently told her I don't believe in it. She made sure she held my word of " my money is my money and her money is her money" then she called my wife to inform her about that statement and how I denounce her concerning the finances. She still called me in the presence of my wife to ask me the same question which I innocently answered her and I also informed her that I don't believe in merger of finances and asset, I encourage my wife to build her career, have her account, properties and others , anything properties I will possess will rather be in my children's name. My wife sees nothing bad in it but her mum keeps informing her of danger. My joy is that my wife is directly opposite of her mum.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sarahade(f): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

why don't you share your own properties with him? who barred you from acquiring your own property during the duration of the marriage?.

Nobody wasted your life.. go make money and acquire your own properties.

Who be this one? You greedy fools how many men allow their women to be independent abi how many of you will agree to sit at home to clean and care for your children.

Confused beings you want a loyal independent self made woman that will take care of you and the children and what do you bring to the marriage nothing but your tiny penis.

Women wise up a man that is not ready to share responsibility both financially and at home is not worth marrying find yourself a sperm donor and live your life
Marriage is not a criteria to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Flye: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
tunjilana:
Noone and nothing is stopping any woman from achieving her goals in this 21st century...even women who had no directio for their life prior marriage, who u had to feed, cloth...help set up several businesses which they ruined will still want to claim it was marriage that rendered them useless. If u say u live 20 yrs of ur life for him...The man that wakes up early to come back late so as to feed, cloth and provide for the family is living for who ?...No woman is giving anything to anyone...Forget the fact u bear his name or the kids bear his name...we all know most women benefit more from the kids even when it is men who sweat more to provide....Lets stop all this fake narrative..[b].if cooking and cleaning for him is what u meant then u were simply playing ur part in the partnership[[b][/b]/b] same way he played his so when divorce happens no one should be made to pay for the defficiencies of the other...it isnt fair....A woman should work out her own financial independence b4 marriage and also strive to b even in marriage...simple

@bolded, The way they cry about doing this on social media even with house help makes me wonder what they really are sacrificing. On one hands they want feminism and don't want to take domestic rensposibility and in the other hands they want a chunk of your life saving because they doing what they really don't do due to feminism. In all it shows the hypocrisy and everything is just farce.
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sarahade(f): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
eitsei:
how?

By marrying your lazy lonely ungrateful asses
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

Who be this one? You greedy fools how many men allow their women to be independent abi how many of you will agree to sit at home to clean and care for your children.

Confused beings you want a loyal independent self made woman that will take care of you and the children and what do you bring to the marriage nothing but your tiny penis.

Women wise up a man that is not ready to share responsibility both financially and at home is not worth marrying find yourself a sperm donor and live your life

From what you just wrote it is clear that you're obviously a kid or who else starts a text with insults?.. Indomie generation without manners.

First of all your mandate in marriage isn't to sit at home, clean and take care of children. This is the 21st century.

There are many women who don't have nannies that are working and still taking care of children.

What's the purpose of nannies and house help?

If you can't afford nanny you can beg your mum to come and do omougwo till the kid gets to 4years.

Contrary to your claim most Nigerian men want their wives to have their own money.

Your husband can't decide for you.

You can't decide to stay at home and waste your life then later you start saying the man was the one who wasted your life.
Go out there make money and acquire your own properties.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Flye:

The bolder was the first issue and source of confrontation btw me and my mother in law, like I said b4 my wife is a free will person who is care free and of good personality but as soon as her mum came for omugwo she started to take note of somethings and began to push. First she pick up my careless words about my money and my acct, she called me to ask about joint acct or merger of our acct which I innocently told her I don't believe in it. She made sure she held my word of " my money is my money and her money is her money" then she called my wife to inform her about that statement and how I denounce her concerning the finances. She still called me in the presence of my wife to ask me the same question which I innocently answered her and I also informed her that I don't believe in merger of finances and asset, I encourage my wife to build her career, have her account, properties and others , anything properties I will possess will rather be in my children's name. My wife sees nothing bad in it but her mum keeps informing her of danger. My joy is that my wife is directly opposite of her mum.

May God help you..
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Flye: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

May God help you..

Amen ooo!!!! I don set boundaries and made my wife sees sense rather than the shallow thinking her mum is trying to pass across. Never the less, I will take necessary precaution to avoid the story that touches.
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sarahade(f): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

From what you just wrote it is clear that you're obviously a kid or who else starts a text with insults?.. Indomie generation without manners.

First of all your mandate in marriage isn't to sit at home, clean and take care of children. This is the 21st century.

There are many women who don't have nannies that are working and still taking care of children.

What's the purpose of nannies and house help?

If you can't afford nanny you can beg your mum to come and do omougwo till the kid gets to 4years.

Contrary to your claim most Nigerian men want their wives to have their own money.

Your husband can't decide for you.

You can't decide to stay at home and waste your life then later you start saying the man was the one who wasted your life.

As long as you men refuse to reason like people in the 21st century I won't reply you like one.

What is the primary aim of marriage if it's not to raise a family have someone to protect and shield you against the world.
You people have turn marriage to a war zone who is better who is to do what everything I work for is mine alone not ours. Where is love? you are not married you are creating a topic on how to divorce your wife and hide the property you don't have and might never have.

So many women are ready and we are getting wiser because most men are nothing but a gender nothing more.

They are many women with nannies that their husband sleep with whose fault is it the wife now.
you know what since its the 21st century the father should come and do omugo now.
Mtcheeeeeeew.

You men are confused when the woman is earning more you feel intimidated. Then you start creating stupid thread of how your wife is sleeping with her boss and getting promoted and shit.

You are just annoying me try to sound sane when you are the total opposite.
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by 2buffagain(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

As long as you men refuse to reason like people in the 21st century I won't reply you like one.

What is the primary aim of marriage if it's not to raise a family have someone to protect and shield you against the world.
You people have turn marriage to a war zone who is better who is to do what everything I work for is mine alone not ours. Where is love? you are not married you are creating a topic on how to divorce your wife and hide the property you don't have and might never have.

So many women are ready and we are getting wiser because most men are nothing but a gender nothing more.

They are many women with nannies that their husband sleep with whose fault is it the wife now.
you know what since its the 21st century the father should come and do omugo now.
Mtcheeeeeeew.

You men are confused when the woman is earning more you feel intimidated. Then you start creating stupid thread of how your wife is sleeping with her boss and getting promoted and shit.

You're making pretty genaralized blanket fallacies there sis.

You are obviously high in your emotions and not contributing logically to this argument.

For example:
"When the woman is earning more you feel intimidated?"
Who does? Certainly not the chap you were talking to. He is in support of the 21st century way of keeping things real in the family. So where is that coming from? You're creating Straw man arguments just to feel like you're arguing against something. Stop it. And come back to the real argument.

We've already stated that no man in this century will marry a financial liability.

The real argument:
What stops women from being financially relevant during the length of the marriage? Especially in a place like Nigeria where There are house maids who literally do all the things that y'all complain that you do. While the man is running up and down the hard world receiving insults, striving to bring money home, WHAT are you doing?

You said something that reveals your true intent:
"What is the primary aim of marriage if it's not to .... have someone to protect and shield you against the world"
So what is your contribution to your husband and to yourself?
My grandma till today runs several businesses and kicks ass, even with 7 children.

Are you just bent on being a liability to everyone and yourself? and so your brain is just trying to rationalize/explain your laziness in whatever poor wisps of logic it can muster about your actual illogical intent? (Leading to your failed argument because there is a limit to which the brain can rationalize selfishness and laziness)
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sisisioge: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

Seems like you think Nigerian judges for fools.

Even a female judge won't share any properties 50%.

Well.. the dream is free.

Nobody is barred from living in delusions and dreams.

I repeat “the dream is free”

Nobody is fighting you. Nobody is presently dragging you to court. This is all a speculation. Relax and treat your woman right. May God sustain marriages for good. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by MotorGuru: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

Your opinion about men is quite frightening.
I think it will be in your best interest not to marry ( a man)

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Cadillac15(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Eveezy:
Una think little of women, marry the right woman and avoid this over thinking, when I get married, why will I be thinking of divorce? When am ready to get married, d lady I will marry will av access to everything I own cos I know I will trust her

This thread is for you bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568940/lady-denies-ex-life-time-career
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Cadillac15(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

Says a pained lady who is busy looking for a relationship with any guy based in the USA

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by 2buffagain(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:

Says a pained lady who is busy looking for a relationship with any guy based in the USA

Obviously she is one of these annoying naija girls here in yankee who are tired of working and are just looking for some nigerian fool to marry her and finance her life.

Laziness. They have to understand that guys these days don't play that ish. ESPECIALLY in the western countries.
If anything happen now, government will set her up in such a way that the man will still keep on paying for everything, but won't be there to enjoy the same house with her, so she would be free to do anything she wants while he rots away in some basement somewhere.

One of my guy just last 2 months had the same naive view until he got into a financial argument with his wife and after the usual flawed argument of "it is biblical for the man to provide" was not working on him anymore she finally let down the mask looked him dead in the eye and told him "What will you now do? If we split shebi you know you will still be paying for everything?". Her exact words. Had to buy some bottles for the guy to help Dampen his shock that his"holy" wife could brandish the weapon of divorce-rape against him. This would not be the case as much if SHE TOO was working.

Don't give parasites power over you in the 21st century.
She needs to have an outlet for her existence besides just staying home! Idle hands are the devils workshop.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeeeew.

First of all I'm a married man.

Your aim in marriage is not to stay at home and look after children.. Please stop saying that nonsense.

Yes whatever you work for is yours alone and whatever the man works for is his alone.

From this kind of words I'm sure your type will deliberately turn into a full time housewife in the name of looking after kids then later after you've wasted your own life without making money and acquiring properties you'll start dragging properties in case of divorce.

No man feels intimidated when his wife is earning more. .Stop saying nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by eitsei(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

By marrying your lazy lonely ungrateful asses
lolz

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by o42austino(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
sisisioge:

Yes sir grin
it's not possible, Nigerian law does not support that.
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by o42austino(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cathyblinks:

Blatant lie, they are a good number of loyal girls in Nigeria, the fact that you have been dealing with the wrong ones doesn't mean all are gold diggers.

Please just learn how to treat a woman right. Sow the seed of genuine love and reap its fruit.

All women can be tamed.
I want to believe you but,I am experienced to tell you that the good ones are just less than 5%
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by o42austino(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cathyblinks:

All women can be tamed.
I want to believe you but,I am experienced to tell you that the good ones are just less than 5% .
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by 2buffagain(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

Your aim in marriage is not to stay at home and look after children.. Please stop saying that nonsense.

Yes whatever you work for is yours alone and whatever the man works for is his alone.

From this kind of words I'm sure your type will deliberately turn into a full time housewife in the name of looking after kids then later after you've wasted your own life without making money and acquiring properties you'll start dragging properties in case of divorce.

To even enter the boldened, it is mostly women who don't know how to act when they find themselves in that position.
With the exception of a few good women, a lot of them would feel the guy needs to be disrespected constantly....eventually leading to the destruction of the marriage.

Some careers just have different end-game earning potential.

If one was to now say "no women should be hired as executives in fortune 500 companies so they don't feel their non-executive-but-very-comfortable husbands are beneath them", that one will be another issue all-together, not to mention stupid. cheesy

That's why all that old toxic thinking does no good for anyone's marriage in this day and age.

Anyway, people evovle in different speeds.

Best to leave cavemen to marry cavewomen, and for modern men to marry modern women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sarahade(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elder001:

Please stop misquoting me.
Whatever I work for is not mine but for my children.
And since most women work for their money take care of their children then of what use is a man?
If I can do all by myself I don't need a man now.

Yeye dey smell keep thinking you sound woke and call me immature it's your opinion and it has no impact in my life.

Growing up I believe you need a man so you can build a future together and you make sacrifices for each other.

I'm glad most women are getting enlightened. Make sure you show your wife too. Nonsense
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by sarahade(f): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
2buffagain:

To even enter the boldened, it is mostly women who don't know how to act when they find themselves in that position.
With the exception of a few good women, a lot of them would feel the guy needs to be disrespected constantly....eventually leading to the destruction of the marriage.

Some careers just have different end-game earning potential.

If one was to now say "no women should be hired as executives in fortune 500 companies so they don't feel their non-executive-but-very-comfortable husbands are beneath them", that one will be another issue all-together, not to mention stupid. cheesy

That's why all that old toxic thinking does no good for anyone's marriage in this day and age.

Anyway, people evovle in different speeds.

Best to leave cavemen to marry cavewomen, and for modern men to marry modern women.

But it's ok for a man to misbehave if he has money abi.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce by 2buffagain(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarahade:

But it's ok for a man to misbehave if he has money abi.
Mtcheeeeew

You've come again with your illogical fallacies.

When did you see me make that argument?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / What In Life Is Keeping You In This Confused Situation? [Picture] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.