Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? (604 Views)

Still Dwelling On Daniel's Undoing Here / Did Jesus Rise From The Dead In The Same Body In Which He Died? / Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Are they dwelling on the same body or are they too different being.

Someone said they are the same being.
Which begs the question though, did God send himself to come and die for our sins on earth while at the same time he was in heaven.

Please I need closure from..
Re: Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? by sonofthunder: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Which begs the question though, did God send himself to come and die for our sins on earth while at the same time he was in heaven.

John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Rome wasn't built in a day, take it gradually... you will ultimately understand it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? by Ayomivic(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Before will can understand Jesus we need to understand the ability power of God, and then have faith and believe of the prophesies about Jesus in the scripture
Before Jesus was born God had made known what he we do when he called Jesus God.God has power to do and undo ,there is nothing he wishes that he cannot do true or false?

God and his words are not a different entity from the beginnig of creation. God words is part of God like body and the cells.If a cell is affected the body is affected and if body is affected cells are affected. Millions of sperms are in man"s body and when released at least a sperm will make a baby that man will be looking as his photocopy before it was ardinary sperm in the body and later turn and became human. Can a man said his baby is not part of him even they are different entity? No
God out of uncountable words that are part of him, in his power and ability made one human and physical as one entity to behold and raised him above all his creators he then called him son and God.
If what came out of human beiog is call human being what came out of God should also be God. His in God and God in him. The different entity in physical but one in Spirit.
Re: Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? by sKeetz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Rome wasn't built in a day, take it gradually... you will ultimately understand it all.

At the end, you ended up confusing the poor dude. the question is quite simple and underserving of this long epistle.
Re: Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ayomivic:

Before will can understand Jesus we need to understand the ability power of God, and then have faith and believe of the prophesies about Jesus in the scripture
Before Jesus was born God had made known what he we do when he called Jesus God.God has power to do and undo ,there is nothing he wishes that he cannot do true or false?

God and his words are not a different entity from the beginnig of creation. God words is part of God like body and the cells.If a cell is affected the body is affected and if body is affected cells are affected. Millions of sperms are in man"s body and when released at least a sperm will make a baby that man will be looking as his photocopy before it was ardinary sperm in the body and later turn and became human. Can a man said his baby is not part of him even they are different entity? No
God out of uncountable words that are part of him, in his power and ability made one human and physical as one entity to behold and raised him above all his creators he then called him son and God.
If what came out of human beiog is call human being what came out of God should also be God. His in God and God in him. The different entity in physical but one in Spirit.
Are you saying they are two different entities in almost one soul.
Re: Is God And Jesus Dwelling On The Same Body? by sonofthunder: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
sKeetz:

At the end, you ended up confusing the poor dude. the question is quite simple and underserving of this long epistle.
my bad sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juju Priest Dies After Telling Customer To Shoot, That Bullet Won't Enter!!! / If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; / Sex, The Biggest Nothing In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.