Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; (605 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Say Christ Is Ruling In Heaven? / Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / God Doesn't Make Sense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Yes, he also didn't made sense to his siblings, his home town and most religious leaders of his time and age. Alright let us begin with his siblings citation;

John 7

3. so Jesus' brothers said to him, *Leave this place and go to Judea, so that your followers will see the things that you are doing.

4. People don't hide what they are doing if they want to be well known. Since you are doing these things, let the whole world know about you!*

5. (Not even his brothers believed in him.)

You should know that the world, money, the world is mammogram, maybe you've never heard of it, you can not serve God Almighty and at the same time be serving money, they are two worlds apart, in heaven, that's in the world of Spirits there is no money there, but a certain riches which is beyond decaying, and thieves, try to grasp it, the love of money is the root of all evil the love of it, but the lovers of God Almighty are the root of all perfection. Someone will beg to disagree, yes, maybe, we will always have two voice until the end of time.

The right time and the wrong time. Now money reigns, but time will come when you will be questioned what you did with the Talents which gave you the world goods, the money who became your god instead of the giver and creator of the gifts of life.

Yes, the saints who are being trained to handle issues of life in their souls and minds, surely will, yes, they would judge the world, the money...

1. If any of you have a dispute with another Christian, how dare you go before heathen judges instead of letting God's people settle the matter?

2. Don't you know that God's people will judge the world? Well, then, if you are to judge the world, aren't you capable of judging small matters?

3. Do you not know that we shall judge the angels? How much more, then, the things of this life!

Accurate information. Let's continue from John 7

6. Jesus said to them, *The right time for me has not yet come. Any time is right for you.

7. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me, because I keep telling it that its ways are bad.

When you are here to point to folks that the way they're spending their lives and the money isn't helping, you become their enemy, they only love those who are ready to corrupt with them, folks ready to spoil the money, to useless the wealth management.

Alright, let us move on to when Christ Jesus went to his home town;

Jesus Rejected at Nazareth

53. When Jesus finished telling these parables, he left that place

54. and went back to his hometown. He taught in the synagogue, and those who heard him were amazed. *Where did he get such wisdom?* they asked. *And what about his miracles?

55. Isn't he the carpenter's son? Isn't Mary his mother, and aren't James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas his brothers?

56. Aren't all his sisters living here? Where did he get all this?*

57. And so they rejected him. Jesus said to them, *A prophet is respected everywhere except in his hometown and by his own family.*

58. Because they did not have faith, he did not perform many miracles there.

What about with religious leaders;

Further Conflict Over Jesus’ Claims

22. It was winter, and the Festival of the Dedication of the Temple was being celebrated in Jerusalem.

23. Jesus was walking in Solomon's Porch in the Temple,

24. when the people gathered around him and asked, *How long are you going to keep us in suspense? Tell us the plain truth: are you the Messiah?*

25. Jesus answered, *I have already told you, but you would not believe me. The deeds I do by my Father's authority speak on my behalf;

26. but you will not believe, for you are not my sheep.

27. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

28. I give them eternal life, and they shall never die. No one can snatch them away from me.

29. What my Father has given me is greater than everything, and no one can snatch them away from the Father's care.

30. The Father and I are one.*

31. Then the people again picked up stones to throw at him.

32. Jesus said to them, *I have done many good deeds in your presence which the Father gave me to do; for which one of these do you want to stone me?*

33. They answered, *We do not want to stone you because of any good deeds, but because of your blasphemy! You are only a man, but you are trying to make yourself God!*

34. Jesus answered, *It is written in your own Law that God said, 'You are gods.'

35. We know that what the scripture says is true forever; and God called those people gods, the people to whom his message was given.

36. As for me, the Father chose me and sent me into the world. How, then, can you say that I blaspheme because I said that I am the Son of God?

37. Do not believe me, then, if I am not doing the things my Father wants me to do.

38. But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, you should at least believe my deeds, in order that you may know once and for all that the Father is in me and that I am in the Father.*

39. Once more they tried to seize Jesus, but he slipped out of their hands.

What else do you want?? Surely if he, Christ Jesus doesn't make sense to you, know that you are not one of his students. You know what makes sense to you, it's the money, the Reis...

God Almighty bless his words again. AMEN.
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by Davidgr8(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Jesus lives on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by Blakjewelry(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
I couldn't the whole bs because pastors talk too much
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by Dami12345: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2018
Yep.
Too much jargons.
Well you need to keep scamming people naw.
All ba hustle.
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by orisa37: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Davidgr8:
Jesus lives on

In The Righteous forever !!!
By Orunto27.

1 Like

Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2018
The perfect and the error voice.

You represent one of them. You are never alone.

11. Whoever is evil must go on doing evil, and whoever is filthy must go on being filthy; whoever is good must go on doing good, and whoever is holy must go on being holy.*
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
For sure
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by carzola(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
If Jesus still dey
Pay boys no go do
Rituals. ..
The world had advance pass
Religion.
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Love you love
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2018
He does surely
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2018
He does
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Mercy's
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Love you love
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by lightblazingnow(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Looking forward
Re: If You Say Christ Jesus Doesn't Make Sense Then Look At This; by OnyeOGA(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2019
The concept of Jesus doesn't make any sense. Jesus is a myth.

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Practicing How To Survive In Hell Fire, Passes Through Fire / The Teachable And Humble Woman. / Gospel Music Minister “young Airmie” Cries Out Over Low Support For Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.