Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees (1267 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
I'm writing to solicit help from the good members of Nairaland in helping me to complete my G.C.E fees.... I'm not happy doing this but this is my last hope
I'm not a beggar.....I'm just not in the right frame of mind right now....i could pay back by month end if lent the money.

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
I paid for someone and the cost was 13,950 plus 500h for bank charges.

You are probably one of those lazy students who instead of studying, want to use special center where cheating is free for all.

Where are your parents? Go and get the form/pin from the bank at the official rate, go to those cyber cafes, pay 1,000 and register yourself them go home and study. Itiboribo

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
And by the way, that your 20K balance is fake :
A: You edited the figure. Looked like 1K or 7K balance.

B: Your biro and writing style gave you out.

Amateur Scammer. Go and read your books, if you are even a student sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Agbaletu: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
ifyalways:
And by the way, that your 20K balance is fake :
A: You edited the figure. Looked like 1K or 7K balance.

B: Your biro and writing style gave you out.

Amateur Scammer. Go and read your books, if you are even a student sef.
He put the 20k balance there, the space was not filled by the issuer of the receipt. The writing style is not the same with others.

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by mayorkyzo: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Agbaletu:

He put the 20k balance there, the space was not filled by the issuer of the receipt. The writing style is not the same with others.
even the ink shade of the 20k is different...people like this are harming people that would need genuine help.

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Agbaletu:

Very obvious.
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Acidosis(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Seriously, Nigeria's smartest women/men are on Nairaland family section.

@OP, sorry you visited the wrong section.
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2018
This is pure lie..Op,you used another shade of blue pen to write the balance and expiry date and besides which centre will allow you make first payment since January and give you till June ending to pay the balance?

And besides op is the same as jizzus,sending himself an imaginary 5k to deceive the gullible on another thread..Hmmm,if you know you know all na wash

We are wiser now sir #tongue out#
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:
This is pure lie..Op,you used another shade of blue pen to write the balance and expiry date and besides which centre will allow you make first payment since January and give you till June ending to pay the balance?

And besides op is the same as jizzus,sending himself an imaginary 5k to deceive the gullible on another thread..Hmmm,if you know you know all na wash

We are wiser now sir #tongue out#
Madam....... Have you eaten..... Do you need food!?
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2018
jizzus:

Madam....... Have you eaten..... Do you need food!?
Na today # undecided tongue#
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

Na today # undecided tongue#
I could change your life
undecided undecided undecided
Send your account number too..... Lemme drop 5k

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmmmn,update
I called the second number on the receipt and the man said nobody paid any money to him in January for GCE.

That what they did in January was WAEC and that the Daniel David should call him and clarify himself if he's sure he paid to him..

@op,come and explain yourself and why have you gone silent? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cc:ifyalways ,Acidosis

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2018
jizzus:

I could change your life
Send your account number too..... Lemme drop 5k
Scammer,claiming to be rich ..I laugh so hard..If only you know who you are talking to #laughing so hard grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by olac21(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Yawa don burst for your body bro..better luck next time
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

Scammer,claiming to be rich ..I laugh so hard..If only you know who you are talking to #laughing so hard grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Here we go with the who you're talking to crap...... We could meet up in person and save time
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
jizzus:

Here we go with the who you're talking to crap...... We could meet up in person and save time
You guys didn't start today..We are wiser now...Kill yourself tongue
Your brothers did more than this in 2016,what happened after?..I don't link 2 or more monikers together if I haven't done my investigations..So kill yourself.
By the way,I will like you to log in with your David id and explain yourself as the man has denied knowing you tongue tongue
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

You guys didn't start today..We are wiser now...Kill yourself tongue
Your brothers did more than this in 2016,what happened after?..I don't link 2 or more monikers together if I haven't done my investigations..So kill yourself.
By the way,I will like you to log in with your David id and explain yourself as the man has denied knowing you tongue tongue
Ok
Bye
Holla when you need help kiss
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2018
jizzus:

Ok
Bye
Holla when you need help kiss
cheesy cheesy,who are you fooling? You knew you have been caught that's why you unfollowed your Dayvhid moniker, why not unfollow the other one(s) that I know tongue tongue...
Someone is pained

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

cheesy cheesy,who are you fooling? You knew you have been caught that's why you unfollowed your Dayvhid moniker, why not unfollow the other one(s) that I know tongue tongue...
Someone is pained
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

Someone is pained
undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Bye again grin
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Acidosis(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:
Hmmmmn,update
I called the second number on the receipt and the man said nobody paid any money to him in January for GCE.

That what they did in January was WAEC and that the Daniel David should call him and clarify himself if he's sure he paid to him..

@op,come and explain yourself and why have you gone silent? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cc:ifyalways ,Acidosis

Lmao grin You get time o.
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Acidosis:

Lmao grin You get time o.
Yes na,after jtizie don show me pepper in 2016..I do underground investigation now before thinking of rendering help grin
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

Yes na,after jtizie don show me pepper in 2016..I do underground investigation now before thinking of rendering help grin
grin grin
Abeg I need help come and investigate me

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by nysot(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin
Abeg I need help come and investigate me
grin lol you are not serious..Lost your contact oo,if you still have mine you can resend yours..
Party go soon dey o and you must be there tongue
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
nysot:

grin lol you are not serious..Lost your contact oo,if you still have mine you can resend yours..
Party go soon dey o and you must be there tongue
cheesy cheesy ehn ehn!! I'll call or message asap!!
Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by NL1960: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Agbaletu:

That is not only where the scam is. 'Total Amount' said 15,000. 'Advance' is nil and then 'Balance' is 20,000. How can Total Amount be 15,000 with a nil Advance and Balance become 20,000?. If there is nil advance, then Balance should be 15,000.

The OP has already paid the 15,000. That is why Advance and Balance are nil.

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees by Agbaletu: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
NL1960:

That is not only where the scam is. 'Total Amount' said 15,000. 'Advance' is nil and then 'Balance' is 20,000. How can Total Amount be 15,000 with a nil Advance and Balance become 20,000?. If there is nil advance, then Balance should be 15,000.

The OP has already paid the 15,000. That is why Advance and Balance are nil.

You are very correct.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Questions On How To Make Hats And Fascinators / The X Factor In Married Women Empowerment / How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.