Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (32176 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
So if we demand sex, you must sell your body for a price? Why not say don't worry, its for free, so that we know sex is priceless and we value it.
"Demand" sex??
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

Na so. "Tell a guy ko, tell a guy ni". After you tell him, he will go and tell his friends how "cheap" you are. You should advice your fellow guys instead. Enough of this advice to women.
I don't need to advice anyone.. Everyone is entitled to their way of running a relationship and what I described to you is just how I am. The way I see things when it comes to dating is different.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by amazon14: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
So says an unrepentant OLOSHO. Keep blaming men.

And so says the unrepentant OLOSHO patronizer

The same insue at hand and you are already label olosh for saying the truth. Nawa for una

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
as usual, women blaming MEN for prostitution, BWAAAAAAAH!!!

you will never solve the prostituion issue unless you remove the men who pay for it AND the lazy good for nothing women who think it is ok to sell their body for money.

so lets blame them ALL, instead of selfishly just blaming men who pay for sex.
True talk. The two parties are to be blamed. It's definitely not ok for a woman to sell her body for money. But it's the height of hypocrisy and double standards for the men who patronise these prostitutes to still call them names and slut-shame them.

Inasmuch as both parties are to be blamed, I think it's up to the men to put a stop to it. If they all agree to stop patronising them (which will NEVER happen), they will go out of business.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
So says an unrepentant OLOSHO. Keep blaming men.

Who will she blame? During the codeine crisis, do you blame the codeine or the customers who buy it? Do you blame the manufacturers of codeine for manufacturing such an addictive drug or the customers who carry their two leg to buy it thereby fueling demand?

It's hilarious how you call women olosho but forget that without men buying sex there will be no women selling it. I have lived among religious men who do not even shake women, you cannot see or hear that there are ashewos in their neighbourhood. Mosquitoes do not come if there is no stagnant water or open door. Go and advice your fellow men.

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
I don't need to advice anyone.. Everyone is entitled to their way of running a relationship and what I described to you is just how I am. The way I see things when it comes to dating is different.

I am happy you know that you're the exception not the rule and cannot be used as a template for what we are talking about here hence irrelevant to the discussion. Take care.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
am tired of finding sef..
They no hard to find.Try Allen.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by snipernigga(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wow, I thought they are in it for the money!!!
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
They no hard to find.Try Allen.
lmao.. I don't stay in lagos
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
well it depends on how you sell yourself. You tell a guy I am not fvcking you because of these things you buy for me..I am only doing it cuz at this moment, I feel like doing it and you just privileged to be present.
Hian!!!

With majority of the crop of guys we have around now who reason from the back of their heads and with the thing in between their legs.

They'd never understand that. The ones that claim to do will abuse your openness and see you as a free sex machine.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

I am happy you know that you're the exception not the rule and cannot be used as a template for what we are talking about here hence irrelevant to the discussion. Take care.
that doesnt make you think all guys sees every girl as cheap when it comes to sex
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hian!!!

With majority of the crop of guys we have around now who reason from the back of their heads and with the thing in between their legs.

They'd never understand that. The ones that claim to do will abuse your openness and see you as a free sex machine.
lol how many men have you met that abused your openness and saw you as a free sef machine?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
that doesnt make you think all guys sees every girl as cheap when it comes to sex

This is not an "all guys think or not". Do you or do you not deny it that this is a majority mentality? Do you or do you not deny it that you have personally witnessed men who call women olosho/ashewo? Did you say this then to your guy friends or are you just saying it to me now?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
fuckerstard:
Is it demand? Jejely i dey waka go my own with my money sleeping in my pocket on the the streets of ikeja.. Na him i hear one fine yellow babe telling me, bros carry me go your house now. i go do all kinds of play for you.. Just gimme 10K..

That's demand right there..

With all these cosmetics abi na filter sef, it's hard to conclude

Please, what’s the name of the street? grin
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by tunjilana: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
as usual, women blaming MEN for prostitution, BWAAAAAAAH!!!

you will never solve the prostituion issue unless you remove the men who pay for it AND the lazy good for nothing women who think it is ok to sell their body for money.

so lets blame them ALL, instead of selfishly just blaming men who pay for sex.
Women who believe they should be rewarded for sex is in the majority...that is the mindsey that drives prostitution...mindsets like "My man must tale care of me since i give him sex"..." his role is to hustle and pay my bills " ....etc
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

True talk. The two parties are to be blamed. It's definitely not ok for a woman to sell her body for money. But it's the height of hypocrisy and double standards for the men who patronise these prostitutes to still call them names and slut-shame them.

Inasmuch as both parties are to be blamed, I think it's up to the men to put a stop to it. If they all agree to stop patronising them (which will NEVER happen), they will go out of business.

teamsynergy:

it's men who always bash ladies and tag them ashewo when we all know it takes two to tango

what insult do you give a man who fukc prostitute?!...

.... exactly! there are none... but i can certainly understand why men would call goldigging women ashewo.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
lmao.. I don't stay in lagos
Try that ashawo thread, STDs are real so be careful.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
lol how many men have you met that abused your openness and saw you as a free sex machine?
I can see you want to derail.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by ibkayee(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think it’s a two way thing, sure there’s a demand for it from men but at the same time, let’s not act like there aren’t women offering it of their own accord for some type of gain. I’m talking about the women who actually have other options, not the ones who only engage in it as a means of survival.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
tunjilana:
Women who believe they should be rewarded for sex is in the majority...that is the mindsey that drives prostitution...mindsets like "My man must tale care of me since i give him sex"..." his role is to hustle and pay my bills " ....etc

no matter how you look at it, you certainly CANNOT solve the issue by removing only ONE party.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

what insult do you give a man who fukc prostitute?!...

.... exactly! there are none... but i can certainly understand why men would call goldigging women ashewo.
I see. No insult for the men who patronise them huh?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

This is not an "all guys think or not". Do you or do you not deny it that this is a majority mentality? Do you or do you not deny it that you have personally witnessed men who call women olosho/ashewo? Did you say this then to your guy friends or are you just saying it to me now?
what's the meaning if ashawo? Is it not a woman who collects money for sex? Its her job so its not something she hides from and she shouldn't be offended when called such.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Try that ashawo thread, STDs are real so be careful.
lol.. I don't patronize prostitutes.. Never exchanged money for sex and never will
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

I can see you want to derail.
cheesy you tell me..seems you now know the statistics of men that call women olosho
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by vicmac09(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is so wrong.... if you agree with what she's saying, it doesn't mean you should generalize for ladies.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
lol.. I don't patronize prostitutes.. Never exchanged money for sex and never will
I must have misunderstood your post then.My sincere apologies. But what did you mean when you said you were tired of searching?I assumed we were talking about the ashii that upped her game.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Pataricatering(f): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
So if we demand sex, you must sell your body for a price? Why not say don't worry, its for free, so that we know sex is priceless and we value it.
you still don’t value it when it’s free - you say the woman is loose !
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pataricatering:
you still don’t value it when it’s free - you say the woman is loose !
have you had sex with me that you will now judge what I say?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Pataricatering(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
well it depends on how you sell yourself. You tell a guy I am not fvcking you because of these things you buy for me..I am only doing it cuz at this moment, I feel like doing it and you just privileged to be present.
all that one is story abeg ! Men have made women’s sexuality a prize - she loves sea while he gains - so she might as well monetize it ! She does free - prostitute , she doesn’t do free - prostitute ! Same , same !

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol Coming from you. That sounds nice. Is this you being nice. I am trying to imagine that.
You think I make troubles like you do?
undecided
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Pataricatering(f): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
have you had sex with me that you will now judge what I say?
no I haven’t had sex with you - it’s pretty obvious that I was generalizing and not talking about you in particular !

1 Like

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I must have misunderstood your post then.My sincere apologies. But what did you mean when you said you were tired of searching?I assumed we were talking about the ashii that upped her game.
no Naah..I meant a stable girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.