Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. (861 Views)

Bet9ja Don scam me oo / HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me / How Bet9ja Scam Me With Super9ja Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by isluv30: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Goal9jatips Admin Want To Scam Me I Transfer #3,400 To His Acct To Sign Me Into Their Vip Group #2,000 Per Month And To Use Remain #1,400 To Fund My Bet9ja Acct For Me, In Truth He Sign Me To Their Vip Group But He Did Not Fund My Bet9ja Acct For Me, Is 3 Different Sims That I Use To Call Him And He Add All 3sims Into Blacklist Please My Member What Did I Need To Do
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by 9jaown(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wiring money to someone you don’t know to do something for you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by isluv30: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mr. Toyin Fagbire You Scam Me And You Call Yourself A Son of Jesus Please Just Return My Money And Safe Your Life And Name
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by illegalking: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
isluv30:
Mr. Toyin Fagbire You Scam Me And You Call Yourself A Son of Jesus Please Just Return My Money And Safe Your Life And Name
Does this make sense to even you? If yes explain how I scammed you sir
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by illegalking: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
isluv30:
Goal9jatips Admin Want To Scam Me I Transfer #3,400 To His Acct To Sign Me Into Their Vip Group #2,000 Per Month And To Use Remain #1,400 To Fund My Bet9ja Acct For Me, In Truth He Sign Me To Their Vip Group But He Did Not Fund My Bet9ja Acct For Me, Is 3 Different Sims That I Use To Call Him And He Add All 3sims Into Blacklist Please My Member What Did I Need To Do
See this dude, he wanted to subscribe for tips and he also begged me to help him deposit 1,400 on his bet9ja account wish i said no problem, then i didn't hear from him for like 4 days. One afternoon around 1PM i just got this alert of 3,400 immediately my mind went to him but i need to wait and see who will call cuz i get alert everyday but the amounts are specific 2k 4k or 6k so for me to see something different i realized it should be him, 5 mins later his call came in and i said ok i have seen it already, mind you i was on the road and i needed to take lunch at a canteen before heading home so i told him to wait like 30mins so i can serve him. 5mins again he called as i was trying to pick the call "cuz i know how people feel when it comes to online transaction and you don't pick call fast" and also trying to slide the door my phone fell and the screen got damaged imagine new phone of just a week then i was so pissed that why can't this dude calm for just 30mins.
Then i promised myself that even if i will do it for him i will make sure i delay, he called and text tirelessly with countless numbers with different methods of threat e no concern me. Then after he finish ranting for like two weeks that's when i responded and served him and he begged that he was so sorry that he was wrong.

He told me he was gonna post my details on NL i told him to go on with it cuz i don't care. Even when he posted it i didn't even respond and he felt like a fool and begged again on phone.

So please just do your thing and ignore noise you are a big man take it or leave it. Act like one bro

Cc: goldenval
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by monaPhilz: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
illegalking:

See this dude, he wanted to subscribe for tips and he also begged me to help him deposit 1,400 on his bet9ja account wish i said no problem, then i didn't hear from him for like 4 days. One afternoon around 1PM i just got this alert of 3,400 immediately my mind went to him but i need to wait and see who will call cuz i get alert everyday but the amounts are specific 2k 4k or 6k so for me to see something different i realized it should be him, 5 mins later his call came in and i said ok i have seen it already, mind you i was on the road and i needed to take lunch at a canteen before heading home so i told him to wait like 30mins so i can serve him. 5mins again he called as i was trying to pick the call "cuz i know how people feel when it comes to online transaction and you don't pick call fast" and also trying to slide the door my phone fell and the screen got damaged imagine new phone of just a week then i was so pissed that why can't this dude calm for just 30mins.
Then i promised myself that even if i will do it for him i will make sure i delay, he called and text tirelessly with countless numbers with different methods of threat e no concern me. Then after he finish ranting for like two weeks that's when i responded and served him and he begged that he was so sorry that he was wrong.

He told me he was gonna post my details on NL i told him to go on with it cuz i don't care. Even when he posted it i didn't even respond and he felt like a fool and begged again on phone.

So please just do your thing and ignore noise you are a big man take it or leave it. Act like one bro

Bro, forget everything and fund his account. Love always
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by footballflaver: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
illegalking:

simply fund his account

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by illegalking: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Goldenval see the kind of people am talking about, they have no purpose just to cause more trouble.. Well for your info i have sir, he also apologized and we are both happy OK
So face front
monaPhilz:
Bro, forget everything and fund his account. Love always
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by illegalking: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2018
You don't even care about me i should just fund him that is all you want grin
Well i have sir, face you life so you can prosper. Aproko will not kee you
footballflaver:
simply fund his account
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by monaPhilz: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2018
illegalking:
Goldenval see the kind of people am talking about, they have no purpose just to cause more trouble.. Well for your info i have sir, he also apologized and we are both happy OK
So face front
what did I write to cause more trouble?
You lack sense! It's the person who gave you money to deposit I blame for been lazy. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by illegalking: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks to all of una, case closed, matter settled, amebo people go and sleep its night. Oya oya oya

Closing prayer please
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by footballflaver: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2018
illegalking:
You don't even care about me i should just fund him that is all you want grin
Well i have sir, face you life so you can prosper. Aproko will not kee you

so what I said is bad
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 03, 2018

Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by illegalking: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
So what did you read?
Re: Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo. by Dekadet(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
isluv30:
now wey matter don settle, oya share tips for we men, make we kuku julificate cool
isluv30:
now wey matter don settle, oya share tips for we men, make we kuku julificate

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 130k Today From VFL In Bet9ja,merrybet And Nairabet. / To Messi Haters / Chelsea Announced New Manager Sarri but deleted after one minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.