Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (35200 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Boss13: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
prospero5:
it's time emaka stopped acting all-sissy about this. he is behaving like a bitter neighbour in a face-me-i-face-you neighbourhood. act grown, bro.

You are not in the man’s shoes and won’t feel his pain. Anyways you’re entitled to your opinion. Enjoy it.

Emeka gave a powerful message - do not abandon your kids for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by NdiaraIGBO: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Why have this many children without $m in the bank? What is wrong with Nigerian men?

We are no longer on the farm........This guy never see anything yet.
Madam don calculate say na struggle struggle life she dey......so she run commot!
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by NdiaraIGBO: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Boss13:

You are not in the man’s shoes and won’t feel his pain. Anyways you’re entitled to your opinion. Enjoy it.

Emeka gave a powerful message - do not abandon your kids for any reason.

He is still bitter..........simple.
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Boss13: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
slightlyMad:
Is he trying to say his wife moved on leaving these well taken care of kid with him to cater for alone?

If this is true because i doubt any woman will, why can he take pictures with them if they are with him.

The woman left him with the kids. Very rare for women to do. I have listened to Emeka’s story. Though, I treated it with a pinch of salt. I understand a famous pastor was involved in their separation.

Regardless of the issues, grievances and circumstances, I still find it difficult to believe that his wife sleeps comfortably without any active role in her children’s lives. Yet some people here are commenting like they forgot their brains in bus

Strange times indeed

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Otunski: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
That's his business.
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by olumidazz: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
I met emeka in Ikeja High court a few years ago before their separation. He wanted to file for divorce on grounds of adultery on his wife's part he later refrained because of the love of the kids.

Believe me I met him accidentally, he spoke to me even though I have never met him prior to that time, he was in great pain in agony, he cried so much that day. Am convinced Emeka is the victim of the marriage not the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by milemimi93(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has thrown a subtle shade at his ex-wife, Suzanne, in his father's day Instagram post.

According to him, he is playing the role of both a father and a mother to his kids. Read his post below...

"We wey dey play papa & mama’s role nko? When be our day Na today?... and how do u celebrate us? Happy motherFathers day hv a hilarious Sunday great friends

Fathers never, l repeat, never ever abandon an innocent child for anything in the world. Anger, cheating, lost love et’el... their pain will haunt ur future. Be a proud & responsible father like me today, love ur kids like u
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/emeka-ike-subtly-shades-his-ex-wife-in-his-fathers-day-post.html

No sense man should go into marriage with a naija girl.

Naija girls were written_off right from birth..
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Owamudia: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
olumidazz:
I met emeka in Ikeja High court a few years ago before their separation. He wanted to file for divorce on grounds of adultery on his wife's part he later refrained because of the love of the kids.

Believe me I met him accidentally, he spoke to me even though I have never met him prior to that time, he was in great pain in agony, he cried so much that day. Am convinced Emeka is the victim of the marriage not the woman.

NLers are savages by nature. What is wrong in a man letting out steam Does that mean he has not moved on
Stupid bunch!
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has thrown a subtle shade at his ex-wife, Suzanne, in his father's day Instagram post.

According to him, he is playing the role of both a father and a mother to his kids. Read his post below...

"We wey dey play papa & mama’s role nko? When be our day Na today?... and how do u celebrate us? Happy motherFathers day hv a hilarious Sunday great friends

Fathers never, l repeat, never ever abandon an innocent child for anything in the world. Anger, cheating, lost love et’el... their pain will haunt ur future. Be a proud & responsible father like me today, love ur kids like u
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/emeka-ike-subtly-shades-his-ex-wife-in-his-fathers-day-post.html

Any woman in an abusive marriage or relationship should end it.
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by MrBLING(m): 2:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Yeye man

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by donqx: 4:58am On Jun 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by laribarri: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2018
Michelle55:
abeg who ask you?

You are very stupid, I talk to you? Why u dey mention me? Na your thread or I mention you?

Bird of a feather!
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by CioAngels(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

"

Emeka, be a strongman and allow this relationship to end if you want it to end so that you can move On. I know getting out of a relationship can be painful, but please, stop this and let her be, she can also be feeling it and would say i don't care, yes, she do care but staying strong to be able to move On.
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Michelle55: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
laribarri:

You are very stupid, I talk to you? Why u dey mention me? Na your thread or I mention you?

Bird of a feather!
smiles..bitterness is written all over you. just drop it at His feet and be happy okay. if you ain't too noosy and frustrated you wouldn't have noticed she dressed shabbily.. relax bro she isn't the cause of your misfortunes. learn to appreciate the work of God in the life of others so that your own chapter of unlimited happiness will be opened. Namaste!!!
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by badman007(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Beware of Isoko Gal dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.