Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594771 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bekky289: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hi all, please i want some info from anyome who will be applying to Bonn University for the winter semester on where to apply exactly and the requirements. Thanks as am confused as tonwhat i saw from the schools site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello, is it a must that one will write down motivational letter for any school he or she is applying for master degree program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:
Hello, is it a must that one will write down motivational letter for any school he or she is applying for master degree program?

That depends on the school requirement for admission,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:

It depends on the school but sincerely, i think it's a requirement for most master courses in Germany

Your motivation letter is obviously about your academic background, your career objectives and goals, reasons why you picked the course, and why you would like to study in that particular school and Germany.

Infact, it's the part A of your visa interview sef, because you're already answering the questions you'll be asked on the day of your visa interview

In other words, you're hoping to convince them that you're one of the best candidates for the course. So don't be lazy, get your pen and paper ready and start working on it! LOL!

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chriswazo:

My Hochschulestart still shows valid up till now. Have you booked interview? Do you have another admission aside them? What is your cgpa in German

My CGPA is 1.5. Yes I have admission from two other schools and I've booked for interview. I hope you did not apply to only HBRS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please , Abuja Residents,,,any news on visa appointments..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SageOfSixPaths: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Hello. Who else has a funding deadline by end of this month?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 2:43am On Jul 26, 2018
blaze007:
Hallo Guten tag...
For those still seeking admission.
University of Bremen will start receiving application from 1st August. The process is online and u don't need to send documents.

Rwth Aachen University admission is still on going till 1st September.

Well I chose these skuls coz dey offer the course am interested in. Msc. Communications & Information Technology.

Best of luck. And thanks to the wonderful pple adding value to these thread and those that have taken time to reply pm. I say God bless u guys.

Tschüss...
Boss I said a pm please reply
We have a lot in common
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2018
cityella:

I'll advise that you go ahead and ask your brother to go ahead with the enrollment for you. hopefully before you go for your interview your brother would have done the enrollment to a great extent.

Thank you dear for your advice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2018
bamdexfarms:

My CGPA is 1.5. Yes I have admission from two other schools and I've booked for interview. I hope you did not apply to only HBRS.

No, thanks for your reply

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by NathyBongos: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2018
AKUPSME:

Boss I said a pm please reply
We have a lot in common
.....The university for Bremen is it for Winter or summer admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwigwemark: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
No news yet, they only replied my inquiry telling me that the will soon book me for interview. When did you apply
Abu46:
Please , Abuja Residents,,,any news on visa appointments..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yungsholly04: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
olaniyi900:
I have not gone for interview.
OK......I wish you good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noughtai: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Morning all,

How can I get the prepaid envelope for visa interview?
I went to a DHL outlet in ikeja, and the attendant told me that they don't sell or give it out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2018
chupe:
Yes... heading to FUAS. .. what of u?
same here bro let's connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2018
noughtai:
Morning all,

How can I get the prepaid envelope for visa interview?
I went to a DHL outlet in ikeja, and the attendant told me that they don't sell or give it out.
Go to dhl head office at airport road
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Pls can l someone still gate interview date. My Friend just got admission yesterday. Any hope of appointment Abuja or Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
hybeenoni:

Check your pm
Also heading to gottingen MSc Mathematics
seen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CassieV(f): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
Natalife:
Pls can l someone still gate interview date. My Friend just got admission yesterday. Any hope of appointment Abuja or Lagos
Well let him/her give it a try first. Book for an appointment and see what reply they'll get.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noughtai: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2018
freakky:

Go to dhl head office at airport road

Thanks man. I'm at dhl right now.

They ask where am I addressing it to?

Is this my own address?

Please a quick response will be appreciated from anyone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Yup, then sender will be the German consulate
noughtai:

Is this my own address?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2018
How much is it?
noughtai:

Is this my own address?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by olaniyi900: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2018
noughtai:

Is this my own address?

your own address is the receiver. Why embassy own is the sender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noughtai: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Rosicky7:
Yup, then sender will be the German consulate

Thanks very much appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2018
nwigwemark:
No news yet, they only replied my inquiry telling me that the will soon book me for interview. When did you apply

did you send them another email after they responded about the nepa bill stuff. If so, was it like a reminder or what exactly is it. many thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noughtai: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Rosicky7:
How much is it?

Don't know yet. I ll update you soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noughtai: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2018
olaniyi900:
your own address is the receiver. Why embassy own is the sender
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kfrosh: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Please how do you convert your Nigerian CGPA to German CGPA.
bamdexfarms:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwigwemark: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
i scanned the electricity bill, rent receipt and tenancy agreement to them and they did not respond, i sent them a reminder based on the fact that that i have provided all that they asked for and they replied that they have received it and they will soon book me for interview. its over 2 days now and i have not heared from them.
Eldeee:

did you send them another email after they responded about the nepa bill stuff. If so, was it like a reminder or what exactly is it. many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.