Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588228 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Gspeed:
Good afternoon, guys.... Please is there any update about BTU cottbus (environmental and resources management) admission.

BTU gives admission on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply the earlier your admission. Most people I know have been admitted. I hope you get admitted for ERM too! But pending your admission, quickly apply for hostel accommodation via studentenwerk. Good luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by olorundareBanji: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
connweke:
PLEASE HAS ANY AM DROPPED FOR ABUJA PEEPS?

I dont think there's anyone yet.Did you go for interview in Abuja?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
where have you been @immafrank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gmode: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
pls house,
can anybody help me out.
the embassy portal is stating that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2018/2019 left.
i need ur help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
easternblvrd:
Anyone going to TU Chemnitz here?

Am yet to hear from them, msc functional materials
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ejemedav: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hallo everyone, pls I want ask for those who have done their interview, how many copies of blocking confirmation and motivation letter did u submit? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gagaphorus(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
ejemedav:
Hallo everyone, pls I want ask for those who have done their interview, how many copies of blocking confirmation and motivation letter did u submit? Thanks

Just follow the instruction on the checklist.... That all you need.
Original + 2 set of photocopies
Dat will be enough

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gmode: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
gmode:
pls house, i got admission offer this morning
can anybody help me out. the embassy portal is stating that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2018/2019 left. i need ur help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
bamdexfarms:

BTU gives admission on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply the earlier your admission. Most people I know have been admitted. I hope you get admitted for ERM too! But pending your admission, quickly apply for hostel accommodation via studentenwerk. Good luck!

You got admission there too, ERM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Am yet to hear from them, msc functional materials
people don collect admission since now from Chemnitz I know two people self with admission.
What did u do in your BSc
Hope you applied on time ??
Uniassit don send your documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gmode: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
can anybody help me out. the embassy portal states that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2018/2019 left. i need ur help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
gmode:
can anybody help me out. the embassy portal states that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2018/2019 left. i need ur help
guy the fact say nobody is replying means we don't have any help to offer than for you to apply and wait if you are lucky they will give u visa date simple.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello guys, I did my interview today, this nairaland forum has been of great help to a lot of us, I want to appreciate everyone. So my transcript...

I got to the embassy at 5:30am, I was the second person on the queue. Since I stay very far from VI I had to lodge. God bless the person that informed us of the lodge at Bonny Camp, that place is preferable for me cos I left my lodge at 5:15 and in 15 minutes time I was at the embassy on foot trekking. The name of the lodge I stayed is 'Sappers Lodge', I used the 7k. Please I will advise that in order to secure the room, try and book early cos they have very few of those rooms and they are always booked out.

So back to the event of the day, because of what I learnt here I ignored all those people at d park trying to get money for one thing or the other, I just went in with my envelope of documents.

Oga Paulinus arrived at 6am, carried out his usual arrangement by this time we were up 20 on the queue. At 7am He called people for students visa to come in and announced to us how to arrange or documents according how he calls it. Please I will advice that with a paper clip you should attach your original to your 2 photocopies so that it will be easier to arrange. While I was there, Oga Paulinus sent 2 guys to the back because they were slow in arranging their documents, just be calm and follow his instructions, ignore his shouting and be focused because if u r allow it get to you, you will be destabilized.

At 7:15, those of us that our documents were arranged were called in for interview, I was praying not to get the lady everyone complains about even though I had prepared. So I entered the and lo and behold it was the dark guy, I first of smiled:

V.O.: Can I have your documents please?

V.O.: What course and you going for and where is it located? Which state?

V.O.: When did you finish school and what have you been doing since you left school?

V.O.: Can I have your Visa fee of N27000

V.O.: Private or Public School?

V.O.: Have you funded your Blocked Account? With how.much

V.O: How much is your tuition?

V.O.: Have you paid any amount to the school?

V.O.: Who is your sponsor?

V.O.: Why this course?

V.O.: Why Germany and not US, UK or any other English speaking country?

V.O.: What's your plan after your study?

V.O.: Tell.me key facts about Germany and please be specific

V.O.: Your bachelor's thesis?

V.O.: That will be all, we will communicate to you via mail, he gave me back my passport and the receipt of payment

In my mind I was so that's it, I just thank my God as I was walking out of the Embassy, even the guys at the security we're surprised that it was fast, the guy we entered together was still being fired questions by the lady... I left the embassy at 7:45, feeling so relieved.
I give God all the glory. Once again guys, thank you very much for your help and support.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
@ dailydolar, my issues with such like this is that they just want to be spoon fed every seconds, I keep wondering why people can't read any longer, and they want to enroll for studies.

if you complain dem go begin insult you, even insult your father join. And a greater number of such have never and will never contribute anything positive to this lovely thread, but instead are more interested in what they will get. It's quite appaling to see this continually. May God help us.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
ubsilas:
Hello guys, I did my interview today, this nairaland forum has been of great help to a lot of us, I want to appreciate everyone. So my transcript...

I got to the embassy at 5:30am, I was the second person on the queue. Since I stay very far from VI I had to lodge. God bless the person that informed us of the lodge at Bonny Camp, that place is preferable for me cos I left my lodge at 5:15 and in 15 minutes time I was at the embassy on foot trekking. The name of the lodge I stayed is 'Sappers Lodge', I used the 7k. Please I will advise that in order to secure the room, try and book early cos they have very few of those rooms and they are always booked out.

So back to the event of the day, because of what I learnt here I ignored all those people at d park trying to get money for one thing or the other, I just went in with my envelope of documents.

Oga Paulinus arrived at 6am, carried out his usual arrangement by this time we were up 20 on the queue. At 7am He called people for students visa to come in and announced to us how to arrange or documents according how he calls it. Please I will advice that with a paper clip you should attach your original to your 2 photocopies so that it will be easier to arrange. While I was there, Oga Paulinus sent 2 guys to the back because they were slow in arranging their documents, just be calm and follow his instructions, ignore his shouting and be focused because if u r allow it get to you, you will be destabilized.

At 7:15, those of us that our documents were arranged were called in for interview, I was praying not to get the lady everyone complains about even though I had prepared. So I entered the and lo and behold it was the dark guy, I first of smiled:

V.O.: Can I have your documents please?

V.O.: What course and you going for and where is it located? Which state?

V.O.: When did you finish school and what have you been doing since you left school?

V.O.: Can I have your Visa fee of N27000

V.O.: Private or Public School?

V.O.: Have you funded your Blocked Account? With how.much

V.O: How much is your tuition?

V.O.: Have you paid any amount to the school?

V.O.: Who is your sponsor?

V.O.: Why this course?

V.O.: Why Germany and not US, UK or any other English speaking country?

V.O.: What's your plan after your study?

V.O.: Tell.me key facts about Germany and please be specific

V.O.: Your bachelor's thesis?

V.O.: That will be all, we will communicate to you via mail, he gave me back my passport and the receipt of payment

In my mind I was so that's it, I just thank my God as I was walking out of the Embassy, even the guys at the security we're surprised that it was fast, the guy we entered together was still being fired questions by the lady... I left the embassy at 7:45, feeling so relieved.
I give God all the glory. Once again guys, thank you very much for your help and support.
congrats AM awaits you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chriswazo:

Yes bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Eldeee:
@ dailydolar, my issues with such like this is that they just want to be spoon fed every seconds, I keep wondering why people can't read any longer, and they want to enroll for studies.

if you complain dem go begin insult you, even insult your father join. And a greater number of such have never and will never contribute anything positive to this lovely thread, but instead are more interested in what they will get. It's quite appaling to see this continually. May God help us.
I just tire bros nothing wey person no go ask .
Even the ones you can just read two pages back and get solution I tire .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
dailydolar:
people don collect admission since now from Chemnitz I know two people self with admission.
What did u do in your BSc
Hope you applied on time ??
Uniassit don send your documents

Though they got my doc from uni-assist over 4weeks plus now

Studied chemistry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SageOfSixPaths: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Azdof:

OMG! that's close!

Na so bro.
cry undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SageOfSixPaths: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
gmode:
pls house,
can anybody help me out.
the embassy portal is stating that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2018/2019 left.
i need ur help

Apply down and pray they change their mind.
Doubt, but nothing is impossible.
Else prepare for summer or winter 2019.
All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Though they got my doc from uni-assist over 4weeks plus now

Studied chemistry
that's enough time to give u admission now. Well still keep hope alive
Hope u have admission from other schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
@ ubsilas, congratulations. That black guy on punk right? very calm and nice. Really enjoyed my interview with him. If I see am for outside embassy, he go drink one bottle for my head walahi. just dey pray make baba God grant am his heart desires and bless am wella.

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
dailydolar:
that's enough time to give u admission now. Well still keep hope alive
Hope u have admission from other schools

Yeah I have other admission tho, but that was my plan A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sirtony5: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2018
Mamtobs:

With your ICAN, I think you're over qualified for masters. So go ahead and apply! Just send transcripts of your completed semesters. But guy how many schools you dey at the same time?? Wetin happen na??

It won't be wise to go for another Bsc because even if I was your VO, I would wonder why someone with an HND, two BSC, combined with ICAN would want to go for another Bsc. Uncle just go for MSc straight up. if you can complete our ICAN successfully, then it means your GPA is obviously good enough for masters application.

Check schools on www.daad.com. To give you a head start, you can check University of Kiel, RWTH Aachen university, University of Passau. (i'm not sure if those schools are offering your course, but still check)

All the best!

Thanks a lot for your response.
I got you confused I'm my question. I don't have 2 BSc. I mean I am currently running a BSc program in a private University and currently in my finals.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Chriswazo:

Me too. I guess they do that on a rollin basis just as someone said earlier. So it depends on when your application got to them via uniassist. I got my admission first week June.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Am awaits u bro....
[quote author=ubsilas post=69737076]Hello guys, I did my interview today, this nairaland forum has been of great help to a lot of us, I want to appreciate everyone. So my transcript...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Yobaby:
God is awesome and worthy of my praise. My AM Don land like an hour ago. God is faithful.... and He would do it for everyone expects AM.

Our expectations shall not be cut off. My bestie would receive her AM today in Jesus name!!!
Congratulations
Its on it's way my roomie

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2018
To our friends that have been interviewed, what is the passport photograph size and what is the required background colour? Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehixestgratias: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2018
bamdexfarms:
To our friends that have been interviewed, what is the passport photograph size and what is the required background colour? Danke!

I think it's 35mmx45mm, the background is white., when is ur interview? I got admitted to same sch nd course. Hv u applied for accommodation?.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol. I'm a Nigerian. 2 is never always 2. Many thanks Bro.
DPapilo:
Did i hear you say two questions? Anyways: 1) Yes 2) Just use only NECO 3) Magistrate court, #500... Note; typed or handwritten, passport picture attached or not... all the best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2018
dailydolar:
congrats AM awaits you

Amen. Thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Eldeee:
@ ubsilas, congratulations. That black guy on punk right? very calm and nice. Really enjoyed my interview with him. If I see am for outside embassy, he go drink one bottle for my head walahi. just dey pray make baba God grant am his heart desires and bless am wella.

Exactly! Amen oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.