Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588123 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by connweke: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
PLEASE HAS ANY AM DROPPED FOR ABUJA PEEPS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please who can help me or guide me in getting accommodation in Berlin ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SageOfSixPaths: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Azdof:

How many weeks after interview were you mailed about deadline? And what is the duration of deadline from the the day you were mailed? Sorry for the unnecessary questions, I just had my interview early this month and fund isn't complete yet, trying to calculate how much time I have..

Was your interview in Lagos or Abuja?
Was sent mail next day after interview.

Was given a duration of about 3 weeks.
Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
noughtai:

After wasting my time they told me that I had to get it 2 days before my visa interview.

They just wanted to waste your time, got mine a week before my interview at the same office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gagaphorus(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rockslide:
From the depth of my heart, I just want to say a large and big thank to the house mostly the great gods of this forum. I started reading this book of life since 2016 without asking questions from cover to cover and now the AM has falling upon me 20min ago.
My advice is "do not let this book of the law depart from thy mouth meditate upon it day and night". There is absolutely not that is not on this trend if only "the lazy youth will read" to prove buari wrong. Stay well. Germo here I come.

Congratulations Broo....go n succeed
Please when was your interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yobaby: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
God is awesome and worthy of my praise. My AM Don land like an hour ago. God is faithful.... and He would do it for everyone expects AM.

Our expectations shall not be cut off. My bestie would receive her AM today in Jesus name!!!

24 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gagaphorus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yobaby:
God is awesome and worthy of my praise. My AM Don land like an hour ago. God is faithful.... and He would do it for everyone expects AM.

Our expectations shall not be cut off. My bestie would receive her AM today in Jesus name!!!

Whaooo..... Congratulations.....go n excel.
Pls Wen was ur interview..?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yobaby:

Congrat dear..... Amen for her o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yobaby:

Wow congrat sis!! You made it!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello, House who can teach me how to convert my scan transcript to PDF file format using android phone..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:
Hello, House who can teach me how to convert my scan transcript to PDF file format using android phone..
Download camscanner to scan all your document and convert to PDF or any other form.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yobaby: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Wow congrat sis!! You made it!!

Yes oh.... This Germany has favoured me oh.. God of Germany has favoured me and my friend in Jesus name... Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gagaphorus(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:

Download the latest adobe reader, open the app, you will see an option for you to scan documents, after scanning, it automatically save it in PDF. It's easy and faster.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
gagaphorus:

Download the latest adobe reader, open the app, you will see an option for you to scan documents, after scanning, it automatically save it in PDF. It's easy and faster.
AND @ INCREDIBLE015

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
SageOfSixPaths:
Was sent mail next day after interview.
Was given a duration of about 3 weeks. Lagos.
OMG! that's close!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Obinnalex:
Please who can help me or guide me in getting accommodation in Berlin ?

Bro which school in Berlin admitted you?
I’m going to FU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gspeed(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
blaze007:
Check ur mail

Boss I have checked my Mail... And I even went to the extent of mailing they to know the status of my application, No Update yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Gspeed:
Good afternoon, guys.... Please is there any update about BTU cottbus (environmental and resources management) admission.
They've started giving admission to those outside Germany. You can mail them to know what'sup with yours.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuaarmani2: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Anyone going to university of kaiserslutern?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
PLEASE someone with a CGPA of 2.56 in german grading. What is the chances of getting admitted??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by petlaz: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
blaze007:
Msc. Electrical engineering & information technology

Hello brother,
Do you have an idea when university of kassel will start application for summer semester 2019?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yobaby:

Congrats! Heybaby will get hers too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DPapilo: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
mariaattah:
My good people una well done for una efforts to help us succeed in our various careers....kudos to the brain behind this forum and a big hug to my able sis who has insisted I follow this platform... I got admission at hochschule Geisenheim university bsc program is there anyone with information about that school...pls should keep me posted...
. Hope you've submitted your application for a visa date. #veery important
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
bamdexfarms:

I got admission yesterday but their enrollment deadline is September 24th. Thank God I applied to other schools.
Ask dem for enrollment extension na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello brother....honesty I ve no idea. But u can check their site or Google. Well d ogas in the house can answer dis.
petlaz:

Hello brother,
Do you have an idea when university of kassel will start application for summer semester 2019?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hi good people.

I've carefully read from part one till now. I found answers to all my questions. You guys are amazing.

But there are 2 questions I need clarity on....

• I did a lot better in my NECO than WAEC. Can I use NECO scratch card for interview?

• My WAEC date of birth is 3rd instead of 4th. What's the quickest and cheapest route to remedy it?

• How do I get "Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family"?

You guys have been great guiding people. Please find time to put me through. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by easternblvrd: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Anyone going to TU Chemnitz here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DPapilo: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nellso:
Hi good people.

I've carefully read from part one till now. I found answers to all my questions. You guys are amazing.

But there are 2 questions I need clarity on....

• I did a lot better in my NECO than WAEC. Can I use NECO scratch card for interview?

• My WAEC date of birth is 3rd instead of 4th. What's the quickest and cheapest route to remedy it?

• How do I get "Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family"?

You guys have been great guiding people. Please find time to put me through. Thanks
Did i hear you say two questions? Anyways: 1) Yes 2) Just use only NECO 3) Magistrate court, #500... Note; typed or handwritten, passport picture attached or not... all the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.