Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (595208 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
@justwise please assist Me...i need to send my completed Daad form...but don't know the site or email address to send t to please help me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Justwise please assist me.. I'm trying to submit the completed Daad form electronically but don't know the email address or site to submit t to...and I can't attach documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
dwali386:
@justwise please assist Me...i need to send my completed Daad form...but don't know the site or email address to send t to please help me.
You forward it to the admission portal of your choice University.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwigwemark: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
send me an email martosinachi@yahoo.com
ansellotty:

Bro, I want to get info from you. How do I contact you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bergoglio(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
shasha25:

hochshule Bonn Rhein sieg
international business. bsc
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
dwali386:
Please what email or site do I send the completed Daad form to? For those of you who have electronically completed and submitted your Daad form. Thank you

What DAAD form are you referring to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hi All,

The Date and Month of birth is incorrect on my WAEC certificate, do i use a court affidavit in support for my interview?
Or it must be corrected before interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
honourableseyi:
Welcoming everyone to the part 5 of this great movement. Congratulations to everyone that has gotten A.M and admissions and also wishing those that are still waiting, all the best and good news very soon. Just conclude in your mind that you will never give up no matter what. It's indeed worth the struggle. For those that want to pay uni-assist or semester fee urgently, you can PM me. God bless us all. Shalom

NOTE: I read about a guy with a high CGPA but with rejections, you can PM me.

I Call him "Bishop of the house"
Please add "Humble" to your name.
Always softspoken, direct and honest.
Sshhaalloomm!!!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Josh4wod: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello,

Anyone sending documents to Germany tomorrow or Monday?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
@okpala95 the DAAD form is the scholarship grant form that you have to fill in electronically and attached t to the application you are sending to the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
dwali386:
@okpala95 the DAAD form is the scholarship grant form that you have to fill in electronically and attached t to the application you are sending to the school.
What schools and course(s) are you applying to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello house! Please I'm having challenges paying my semester fee. I need help abeg. My dad's account officer is just asking me for beneficiary name and address and the account number. Note my dad has a domicillary account. And I need to pay before the 30th of this month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
heybaby12:

Amen......
You always come back here to give advice and render help to ppl. No matter how busy u get, you still remember to come back here and say a word or two. God continue to bless you.
Thanks and remain blessed

Amennn and you too including all other good wishes. May our dreams come true. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
okpala95:
Hi All,

The Date and Month of birth is incorrect on my WAEC certificate, do i use a court affidavit in support for my interview?
Or it must be corrected before interview.

Yes, use affidavit. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

No matter how busy you are, u always devote time to help out here. I wish everyone can emulate this generous character,.
God bless bro

Amen and you too. It is nothing sir/ma. If I have the opportunity of taking everyone here to Germany at once, I will gladly do it. The more the merrier. Moreso, your worst enemy today can become your life safer tomorrow not to even talk of your friend. I always see it as a privilege of being able to help friends, brothers and sisters. Who knows where my children or children children will need help tomorrow? It is well with us all. Shalom

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
nwigwemark:

Please guys i got this mail from Uni-assist. Please someone should help me with the way out. Please gurus in the house kindly help me out

Uni Kiel - Master 1-Fach - Economics
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
Unfortunately, this application is incomplete.
The following documents are still missing or do not meet the formal requirements:
Module manuals
Generally, missing documents can be handed in until the end of the application deadline. Please
pay attention to the university's application deadline.
i got this same message today. i tire o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello e-fam.....
Please I want to know. If money is transferred from Germany there into my Finitba account. How long does it take to reflect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
heybaby12:
Hello e-fam.....
Please I want to know. If money is transferred from Germany there into my Finitba account. How long does it take to reflect

2 to 3 working days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
funmismallz:
Hello house! Please I'm having challenges paying my semester fee. I need help abeg. My dad's account officer is just asking me for beneficiary name and address and the account number. Note my dad has a domicillary account. And I need to pay before the 30th of this month
are you paying for Bremen if yes the process to follow is attack he'd to your admission letter .
Remember to quite your matric number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
swisster:

u guys should upload your student handbook there, they sent the same to me last week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hi! Is there any one going to Bremen "Marine Geoscience "

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thank you! Yes I'm paying for Bremen. Please is IBAN number the account number? Because the bank official was asking [quote author=dailydolar post=68702082]are you paying for Bremen if yes the process to follow is attack he'd to your admission letter .
Remember to quite your
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by viktore: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
[b][/b]pls bro chat me privately pls......
olig:
Booking was done around 8:13am today,
Appointment mail came in around 12:06pm today.
Interview is scheduled for 12/09/2018 @7:00am.

Just booked in faith, as no money yet. Even need to pay semester fee before next week Friday. God dey
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
funmismallz:
Thank you! Yes I'm paying for Bremen. Please is IBAN number the account number? Because the bank official was asking

Yes it is. IBAN (International Bank Account Number)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by viktore: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
[b][/b] biko what's the right format?? I sent this on the 15th to student@lago.diplo.de, including my name, address, and attached the three documents requested. Haven't still gotten a reply. I sent it on Salah holiday (friday 15th). In addition, my enrollment deadline is on the 29th of October. Pls are there any adjustments I need to make? Thanks for your response. cry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to book for a Students Visa appointment to pursue a masters degree in Marine Geosciences for the winter term 2018/2019 at the University of Bremen,Germany.

Please find my details and attachments as requested............
NAME: .......
ADDRESS: .........

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Wonuola8:
[Kindly P.m me pls quote author=thattallboi post=68646410]

I sent mine on friday evening and got a reply on monday morning. So check carefully if you arent missing something or using the right format
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by viktore: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
funmismallz:
Hi! Is there any one going to Bremen "Marine Geoscience "

Yesssss! cool cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2018
MaroCruz:

Yes it is. IBAN (International Bank Account Number)

Bro, what about the Account number. What's it for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Please guys, if you know schools with July 15th deadline that accept application only via email, please share the name of such schools with me.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwigwemark: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2018
I have made contact with my school, they only have a recent copy, i will send it to them like that
swisster:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwigwemark: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2018
thank you
diego2015:
u guys should upload your student handbook there, they sent the same to me last week

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.