Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587631 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
phodio:

Bro, what about the Account number. What's it for?

IBAN is like your Account number with added details, written in a standard, internationally recognised format. It helps process your international payments automatically, making it faster.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourableseyi:
To everyone with Bsc and will also be going for another Bsc, make sure you make it clear in your motivation letter for interview why you are going for another Bsc. This is very very important. You might not be able to give the reasons during interview or the VO might not even ask. But once it is detailed in the letter, you are good to go. Shalom
Well noted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Harryokoli:

Please is it best to say it’s because my degree on a German scale was not up to the bench make of 2.5 to apply for masters program so I had to apply for a second bachelors.i have a first degree in mechanical engineering with scale in German 2.7,I am heading to University of applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt to study business and engineering bachelors program

Please can someone give me the best advice on this issue of a second bAchelors program application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bergoglio(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please where and how can i get that English proficiency?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please is there any one going to Christian Albrechts University, Kiel.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Aminsky:
Please is there any one going to Christian Albrechts University, Kiel for the winter semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Aminsky post=68731447][/quote]

I am going to Kiel winter. I guess we are very few as you are the first person I have met here with admission from Kiel too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Harryokoli:

Please can someone give me the best advice on this issue of a second bAchelors program application

Honourableseyi please what is the best reason to give for wanting to go for a 2nd degree should d VO ask?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bergoglio:
Please where and how can i get that English proficiency?
Letter of Proficiency in English can b obtain from Ur university. Mine was issued by the office of the registrar.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Kilode shasha25.... Share this thing for people na, aba

People like me... I just hope she will mail them in Flensburg that let Kamps comes in instead of me. Then she can choose either of the remaining two.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
MaroCruz:

IBAN is like your Account number with added details, written in a standard, internationally recognised format. It helps process your international payments automatically, making it faster.

OK. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisgracious: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please I need some clarification. Can someone that study accounting in Nigeria switch to nursing in any of German universities.
Please what's the duration?
Can I go with my children while Hubby join us later.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dayjeee(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Kilode shasha25.... Share this thing for people na, aba
shasha!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pretzee(f): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2018
fluxyn:
Alhamdulilah. its with great pleasure that i inform you that after starting this journey on March and two rejections from bonn and Fau. Kassel just sent me admission for msc Nanoscience> i want to thank everyone> i cant metion all names but honourable seyi. your impact has been superb. i might not have asked directly but i have read alot of things from you and its been helpful. uniassist sent my application to them exactly 2 weeks and 4 days. God bless you all> admission is coming for us all. interview and Am> one love

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello all, uniassist forwarded my applications to my schools. I had a 1.5 grade, is it high or low?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Okikiayo1: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
bamdexfarms:
Hello all, uniassist forwarded my applications to my schools. I had a 1.5 grade, is it high or low?
Is it cgpa or average grade
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Kamps:

People like me... I just hope she will mail them in Flensburg that let Kamps comes in instead of me. Then she can choose either of the remaining two.

have done that. their enrolment deadline is very close
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisgracious: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please I need some clarification. Can someone that study accounting in Nigeria switch to nursing in any of German universities.

Please don't jump this.
Kindly attend to it.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zado2064: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Am still waiting for my appointment date after choosing Abuja as my place of residence
Sarahgold53:
Good evening house
Pls has anyone secured interview date using Abuja address recently? Pls wats d date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Godisgracious:
Hi everyone,

Please don't jump this.
Kindly attend to it.
Thank you

Why not first look at getting admission first
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zado2064: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys, pls i sent a mail for my visa appointment date with my Abuja address since 21st June and ve not gotten any date/reply from them. Is it okay if i send a new mail to the embassy with a Lagos address as my admission deadline is 15th Oct? Helpful suggestions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Plus, is it the same email we use for Lagos embassy that we will use for Abuja embassy regarding student visa appointment application? I know it is. Just want to double check.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zado2064: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2018
What address did you use while sending ur mail?
Wonuola8:
Hello everyone,Been trying to get through to the Embassy to fix an appointment date for the visa interview,They haven't replied since last week Wednesday,kept resending twice now...yet no reply am so worried,Sent it appropriately with the necessary docs needed to be attached,Just wanna know if am not the only one facing such encounter...and the enrollment date stated in the admission letter is for 17th_21st September ohhh...what do y'all think I should do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Okikiayo1:

Is it cgpa or average grade

1.5 is the grade uniassist gave me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bellss: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dear gurus, pls what shld be d answer to this question on application form. Do u have have health insurance that covers the federal Republic of Germany? Yes or No. Pls ur urgent response will be appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chriswazo:

Congrats jaare.
Where's my friend pecky222?

I'm here oh..silently observing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Winniewelsh: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
zado2064:
Hi guys, pls i sent a mail for my visa appointment date with my Abuja address since 21st June and ve not gotten any date/reply from them. Is it okay if i send a new mail to the embassy with a Lagos address as my admission deadline is 15th Oct? Helpful suggestions

Are you for B.Sc?
If NO. Hope you used a proper subject for your mail and attached the proper documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Winniewelsh: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
bamdexfarms:

1.5 is the grade uniassist gave me.

1,5 that's an excellent grade..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kongturkey: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who goes stralsund my bruders

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.