Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586851 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DisturbingEU(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Hi guys grin its been a while... i have been busy with Integration course smiley. @blazkid PN me when u see this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by olig(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2018
viktore:
[b][/b]pls bro chat me privately pls......

Please send me Pm, I can't send

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ovy1: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls Guys, Can one attend the Visa interview even when you haven't funded ur blocked Account? and what's the effect on ur interview afterwards? thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Please is there any nairalander that is currently studying and living in Kiel that I can connect with and ask few questions. I just recently received admission letter for MSc Sustainability, Society and the Environment from Christian Albrechts University Kiel.I want to know the living cost in Kiel and whether there are student jobs. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Alhamdulilah. its with great pleasure that i inform you that after starting this journey on March and two rejections from bonn and Fau. Kassel just sent me admission for msc Nanoscience> i want to thank everyone> i cant metion all names but honourable seyi. your impact has been superb. i might not have asked directly but i have read alot of things from you and its been helpful. uniassist sent my application to them exactly 2 weeks and 4 days. God bless you all> admission is coming for us all. interview and Am> one love

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
fluxyn:
Alhamdulilah. its with great pleasure that i inform you that after starting this journey on March and two rejections from bonn and Fau. Kassel just sent me admission for msc Nanoscience> i want to thank everyone> i cant metion all names but honourable seyi. your impact has been superb. i might not have asked directly but i have read alot of things from you and its been helpful. uniassist sent my application to them exactly 2 weeks and 4 days. God bless you all> admission is coming for us all. interview and Am> one love
At last Kassel don give u admission e no reach 3 weeks sef abeg send me ur number

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2018
fluxyn:

Congrat Bro... interview straight up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2018
ovy1:
Pls Guys, Can one attend the Visa interview even when you haven't funded ur blocked Account? and what's the effect on ur interview afterwards? thank you.
Yes you can attend the interview before finding but you must fund after the interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please which of the two am I to use for booking visa appointment. Opening confirmation or make the transfer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
diego2015:
Please which of the two am I to use for booking visa appointment. Opening confirmation or make the transfer?

opening confirmation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
diego2015:
make the transfer

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
diego2015:
Make the transfer document is the one you should use.
It's a two page PDF document - check to be sure

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by connweke: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please i need answers

my birth certificate was issued by NPC in 2001
my date of birth is 05/07/1992..... from the website the date accepted is december 1992....i was born in July of 1992 but the date of issue was clearly stated 2001. i was 9 then and my parents obviously registered me. pls can i use it or i should just go to court?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by j08: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gurus in the house I greet you all.
A friend of mine got admission to a university in Germany like 3yrs ago but due to family problems he went to the school did enrolment and came back to Nigeria and never returned due to same problems. He was later expelled from the school due to his absence.
Now he want to go back to another university which he was offered admission this year. But one of the conditions attached to his admission is that he must provide certificate of de-registration . So his confused as to what to do. He wants to explain this situation to both the VO and maybe the school. Please what is your advice . The guy is desperate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
BOOKED FOR interview around 11.30 and got a date now for 27 of september. omo interview date is far gone oooo. enorlment deadline is oct 1st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
connweke:
Please i need answers

my date of birth is 05/07/1992..... from the website the date accepted is december 1992....i was born in July of 1992 but the date of issue was clearly stated 2001. i was 9 then and my parents obviously registered me. pls can i use it or i should just go to court?

It's clearly stated in the checklist
NPC is only accepted if applicant is BORN after December '92.

Not issued, pay attention.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
fluxyn:
BOOKED FOR interview around 11.30 and got a date now for 27 of september. omo interview date is far gone oooo. enorlment deadline is oct 1st

this aint good news,short of words embarassed embarassed

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
j08:
Gurus in the house I greet you all.
A friend of mine got admission to a university in Germany like 3yrs ago but due to family problems he went to the school did enrolment and came back to Nigeria and never returned due to same problems. He was later expelled from the school due to his absence.
Now he want to go back to another university which he was offered admission this year. But one of the conditions attached to his admission is that he must provide certificate of de-registration . So his confused as to what to do. He wants to explain this situation to both the VO and maybe the school. Please what is your advice . The guy is desperate.

I will not say much about what he has done wrong or not done. However, anybody could find himself in such situation in the future. Don't just leave your university without carrying the international department along no matter what has happened. Some schools can even put your study on hold depending on the situation. The very first point of call is to contact the first school with all his details and explained to them. The 2nd step will depend on the response of the school. As for the embassy, he should package the family problem very well and let it lace with sympathy. He should also include it in his motivation letter because the VO might not remember to ask but at the junction of taking decision regarding his application at the Embassy or alien office, his data will surely come out. This is a country where they keep records as if their life depends on it. Shalom

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
connweke:
Please i need answers

Go for affidavit. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
diego2015:

Use the one that contains your NAME, IBAN and IBC. shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
To everyone with Bsc and will also be going for another Bsc, make sure you make it clear in your motivation letter for interview why you are going for another Bsc. This is very very important. You might not be able to give the reasons during interview or the VO might not even ask. But once it is detailed in the letter, you are good to go. Shalom

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Aminsky:
Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent answer, I want to know if there is any nairalander that is currently studying and living in Kiel that I can connect with and ask few questions. I just recently received an admission letter for MSc Sustainability, Society and the Environment from Christian Albrechts University, Kiel.I want to know the living cost in Kiel and whether there are student jobs. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aminsky: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Aminsky post=68720861][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourableseyi:
To everyone with Bsc and will also be going for another Bsc, make sure you make it clear in your motivation letter for interview why you are going for another Bsc. This is very very important. You might not be able to give the reasons during interview or the VO might not even ask. But once it is detailed in the letter, you are good to go. Shalom

Thanx bro. As if you know what I was about to ask

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourableseyi:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Admission Number 1 Deggendorf 2 Flensburg 3 university f Bonn 4 university of gottingen lol

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
shasha25:
Admission Number 1 Deggendorf
2 Flensburg
3 university f Bonn
4 university of gottingen lol

Kilode shasha25.... Share this thing for people na, aba

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
shasha25:
Admission Number 1 Deggendorf
2 Flensburg
3 university f Bonn
4 university of gottingen lol

Congrats jaare.
Where's my friend pecky222?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourableseyi:
Please is it best to say it’s because my degree on a German scale was not up to the bench make of 2.5 to apply for masters program so I had to apply for a second bachelors.i have a first degree in mechanical engineering with scale in German 2.7,I am heading to University of applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt to study business and engineering bachelors program
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening house
Pls has anyone secured interview date using Abuja address recently? Pls wats d date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5