Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594141 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Your story is a motivation. Congrats dear.
heybaby12:
Below is my story:

All the people I did interview with (including yobaby)had gotten their AM except me. I started playing back my interview checking what went wrong.
But to build my faith for every week AM didnt come i went out to purchase items i needed. On the 4th week i got my box and started packing, on the 5th week i paid for my accommodation and bought a few warm cloths. I planned on buying ticket on the 6th week but cos of bible school i couldnt and said i would buy on Saturday.
But as God would have it, while inside bible class during our 1hr break I took my phone to check for ppl that have gotten AM today. Next thing I saw my AM had arrived by 10:42 Am.

First waec -2000 (DOB was wrong, waec said it’s too late to correct cos I collected it n 2017)

First BSc – 2011 (spent 9years in uni 2 years strick 3years I left school)

Second waec – 2017 (I wanted a good grade in English)

Applied to HSMW – Jan 18th,2018 (Heading for a second BSc, I no learn anything the first time)

Admission – Jan 22nd,2018

Funded – June 26th

Interview date – June 28th

AM dropped – August, 09 2018.

Glory be to God. With all the k legs he saw me through (Is 45.1-2).

Big thanks to God the most high, my luvr kenthumpz, my rommie yobaby, my brother Mr incredible, My guy Azeez aka AlphaPen , the grand pa's honourableseyi and the host of others.
Those of u asking about age and second BSc hope u can see from my timeline I am not in my 20’s, and i told my vo i wasn’t coming back until i got to the peak of my education.was also included in my MOL... believe and you would conquer.

Can't believe I wrote this kin long tin
Thanks family
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehixestgratias: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
noughtai:

And they had to rewrite 3 copies.

Well, the vo that interview me told me I shuld hv hand written all my ML buh thank God i told her that the check list say we can write one nd mk 2photocopy, na dare she come rest d case oh. I wuld advise that dose yet to go for interview shuld be confident when u re sure you re doing the right thing. Today's interview was generally calm from wat i hv read from others nd from my own experience nd the qtns seem to follow same pattern for 2day except those that whr given test. Oh yes, I missed the almighty Paulinus that hv been talked abt here. Wanted to hv an experience of him. Buh all the same we thank God for his grace as we await Am. Good luck to us all. Peace

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good day family....
Am impressed with all the news am reading. Wish u all AM in Jesus name. And also pray for us still remaining here to join u soon.

Also make una no forget us wen una reach DE, even though I know it might be a Lil tedious.

Stay bless fam.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yobaby: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
heybaby12:
Below is my story:

All the people I did interview with (including yobaby)had gotten their AM except me. I started playing back my interview checking what went wrong.
But to build my faith for every week AM didnt come i went out to purchase items i needed. On the 4th week i got my box and started packing, on the 5th week i paid for my accommodation and bought a few warm cloths. I planned on buying ticket on the 6th week but cos of bible school i couldnt and said i would buy on Saturday.
But as God would have it, while inside bible class during our 1hr break I took my phone to check for ppl that have gotten AM today. Next thing I saw my AM had arrived by 10:42 Am.

First waec -2000 (DOB was wrong, waec said it’s too late to correct cos I collected it n 2017)

Applied to HSMW – Jan 18th,2018 (Heading for a second BSc, I no learn anything the first time)

Funded – June 26th

Big thanks to God the most high, my luvr kenthumpz, my rommie yobaby, my brother Mr incredible, My guy Azeez aka AlphaPen , the grand pa's honourableseyi and the host of others.
Those of u asking about age and second BSc hope u can see from my timeline I am not in my 20’s, and i told my vo i wasn’t coming back until i got to the peak of my education.was also included in my MOL... believe and you would conquer.

Thanks family

So it's a man before me, Kent!, remember we started from primary school oh, we skipped same secondary, then went to same university. And now again same university. Leave Kenthumpz ( see name sef angry). He is not a loyal cyber-boyfriend tongue. So he knew before me too. cry

Congratulations babes, it's you that pushed me to Deutschland and see the beautiful of a true friend. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CassieV(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nellso:
Hi dear. Any standard length of the letter? Number of words or number of pages Pls? Thanks.
None that I know of.. I'm guessing it's 2 pages, maybe 500 words.
Mine was 2 pages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Twallace: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
heybaby12:
Below is my story:

Glory be to God. With all the k legs he saw me through

Thanks family

Congrats dear.... Go to Deutchland and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jay918: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Philosophy

UbiPetrus:
Public Policy or Economics. There are so many others.

What's your first degree?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nellso:
Yeh. That works too. My own admission letter is 13pages, but I'll go with the first 2 pages alone. That's where the admission is. The rest of the pages are additional info. I could be wrong though. Good luck.
Truth boss. The last 2 pages of mine is letter headed and marked for submission at the German emabssy. The rest are just terms and conditions

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Acisky:
Good evening room, if i make part payment to my fintiba account will I get a notification via email or is it when I make the full payment that I can get the notification, please help a brother In need
Yes u will
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
I'm going for a second bsc. is it advisable I add my NIM certificate to my submission at the Embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
heybaby12:
Below is my story:

Funded – June 26th

Thanks family

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usebog: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pls i want to ask,can i use my NECO result?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
I didnt have mine and when Mr Paul asked, i told him I didnt have it and he said ok. I did my interview in Lagos. I think you can get a school leaving certificate from the lagos state education board you might need to confirm this information.
diego2015:
congrats bro. Do you know any other document that can be used in place of primary school leaving certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Swithoni: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
connweke:
what course pls
History, Economics and Philosophy of Science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Wonuola8(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
[Amen ��quote author=Lalaski001 post=68801425]With my heart finally at ease and full of joy, I wish to announce that my Almighty AM has dropped.

My journey started around this same time last year. I initially wanted to go to Norway and started following the thread, but I somehow stumbled on the German thread and I have been on it from that day. I don't go a day without opening the thread and I have read from part 2 to the last page on the current part.

I applied to about 3 schools for summer semester 2018. They all rejected me (with good reasons though) except for FAU that rejected me just because of cetification. I was heartbroken.

I only applied to those 3 schools for summer because I didn't want to go through UNIASSIST because of financial reasons.

TIMELINE:

Applied for Admission: 02-12-2017
Opened Fintiba: 20-12-2017
Received Admission: 13-02-2018
Interview: 28-05-2018
Sent blocked account confirmation: 15-06-2018
AM dropped: 25-06-2018.

I am not sure where I am going yet. I have admission for University of Freiberg. (Environmental Geoscience)

Still expecting from Leibniz universitat Hannover (Water Resourses and Environmental Management), University of Bayreuth( Environmental Geography) and Kiel (Marine Geoscience).

The one month wait for the AM was really a tough one. Even though I was very confident of my interview, I was still kinda worried.

Thank you all for all the assistance here. I use myself as a point of contact to all those still expecting, it will get to us all in Jesus name.

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.
[/quote]

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Winniewelsh:

Lemgo
Same with Me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
I asked that question here before, and someone said YES. I haven't had my interview yet.
usebog:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usebog: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nellso:
I asked that question here before, and someone said YES. I haven't had my interview yet.
It will be great if sone1 with experience can say something on this issue,becouse this particular issue is killing me with headache
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
when it comes to student job , which city should I go to Göttingen, Flensburg or Deggendorf.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usebog: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
shasha25:
when it comes to student job , which city should I go to Göttingen, Flensburg or Deggendorf.
Good Question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
heybaby12:
Below is my story:

Funded – June 26th

Thanks family

You finally got it! Happy for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
usebog:
Do U mean only neco to seek admission no
But as a supporting document yes you can

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
I think he means for interview.
heybaby12:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usebog: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
heybaby12:

what i mean is that can i use NECO instead of WAEC
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2018
usebog:
what i mean is that can i use NECO instead of WAEC

Yes pls, A lot of other ppl have used it too
My friend did....visa at hand already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usebog: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2018
heybaby12:

Yes pls, A lot of other ppl have used it too My friend did....visa at hand already.
Wow,am very happy with your reply
Thank you very much for taking your time to reply me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2018
heybaby12:

Yes pls, A lot of other ppl have used it too
My friend did....visa at hand already.
Congratulations, Heybaby.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Any Tuchemnitz in the house
Got admission at the school too. msc in advanced manufacturing but am yet to secure interview date. which admission letter are you waiting for again after the mail notification sent

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello my country people. Please help a brother here. I just got 2 admission (deggendolf& TUchemitz). Applied to 4schools, 2rejected. I thank baba God. But now no appointment mail. I sent my application 7am yesterday morning, still yet to receive any response. Please i need suggestion on what next I should do.
Should i resend application again?
Big bosses in the house, kindly come to my aid o. cold con dey catch me cry
Both courses are also offered in summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lexxydoo: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Hi everyone. For some reason I haven’t seen anyone who used SL post about their AM, pls let us know you’re out there lol.
I would like to know also if I can use my Old international passport as a representative of my biographically old document. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2018
helo all.pls for those who used uni assist. do i still need to send my hardcopies to germany after applying online?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2018
StreamsEdge:
Hello my country people. Please help a brother here. I just got 2 admission (deggendolf& TUchemitz). Applied to 4schools, 2rejected. I thank baba God. But now no appointment mail. I sent my application 7am yesterday morning, still yet to receive any response. Please i need suggestion on what next I should do.
Should i resend application again?
Big bosses in the house, kindly come to my aid o. cold con dey catch me cry
Both courses are also offered in summer

Lag or Abj?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.