Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587553 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2018
StreamsEdge:
Hello my country people. Please help a brother here. I just got 2 admission (deggendolf& TUchemitz). Applied to 4schools, 2rejected. I thank baba God. But now no appointment mail. I sent my application 7am yesterday morning, still yet to receive any response. Please i need suggestion on what next I should do.
Should i resend application again?
Big bosses in the house, kindly come to my aid o. cold con dey catch me cry
Both courses are also offered in summer
its difficult to get interview date now..but just keep trying you can get lucky. pls wic course at deggendorf and did u use uni assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Please how do I send blocking confirmation to the embassy? Email and format pls. Thank you.
heybaby12:

Yes pls, A lot of other ppl have used it too
My friend did....visa at hand already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2018
shasha25:
when it comes to student job , which city should I go to Göttingen, Flensburg or Deggendorf.
very important question..ogas in the house do u copy??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mike2018: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Mike2018:
Hello house plz I need ur urgent help needed... I went for interview on 7th of June via language course and all my credentials was taking except my passport and till now I have not heard from de embassy please your candid advice needed if this is normal... And when do I expect to hear from them...thanks guys..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2018
I guess you should send a mail to the alien office in the city you are supposed to go to and see what they say[quote author=Mike2018 post=70145638][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2018
StreamsEdge:

Got admission at the school too. msc in advanced manufacturing but am yet to secure interview date. which admission letter are you waiting for again after the mail notification sent

I thought the mail notification should contain the admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2018
Just keep applying, but keep your eyes on deferment.
StreamsEdge:
Hello my country people. Please help a brother here. I just got 2 admission (deggendolf& TUchemitz). Applied to 4schools, 2rejected. I thank baba God. But now no appointment mail. I sent my application 7am yesterday morning, still yet to receive any response. Please i need suggestion on what next I should do.
Should i resend application again?
Big bosses in the house, kindly come to my aid o. cold con dey catch me cry
Both courses are also offered in summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2018
chimax1:
its difficult to get interview date now..but just keep trying you can get lucky. pls wic course at deggendorf and did u use uni assist?
msc Applied manufacturing. yes, I use uniassit

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Rosicky7:
I guess you should send a mail to the alien office in the city you are supposed to go to and see what they say
Pls do you have the mail of deggendolf or chemitz. how do I get it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by COA1: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2018
There are no hard and fast rules to the first school leaving and waec/ neco documents. If you are going for MSc and don't have 1st school leaving cert or even WAEC scratch card, don't worry yourself. The VO said it's mainly emphasised for someone going for BSc or does not have an undergraduate degree from Nigeria, because it is assumed your Secondary school admitted you because you finished primary school and your undergraduate uni should have confiirmed your waec result. However, whenever they have doubts or inconsistencies, that's when they also verify, hence the necessity to still attached the waec scratch card for MSc. Cyber cafe print out of the waec result checker is also accepted.

Neco is very much accepted too if that's what you have, then of course, you'll also go with neco scratch card not waec.
Also as said before, to be on the safest side, go with 3 handwritten motivation letters and staple 2 passports to the two visa application form (though the VO would do this if you didn't do it already), and hold one extra copy loose.

No point sharing transcript, we've had enough already. So I felt like sharing other useful tips from my yesterday's experience and the answers given to me first hand. Do yourself the good of revising all the questions from other people's transcript. Don't be afraid to say that you intend to get few years work experience after your MSc like I was before the VO himself ask me, "won't you like to get experience?" Of course my answer was yes, though I kept the no of years short, then he typed it in too.

Finally, think outside the box when giving facts about Germany, they are tired of hearing the same facts over and over again. The guy who interviewed me was impressed and gave me kudos for giving him some new important facts, even though some were obvious.

Thanks to all the regular commenters on this thread, you all are doing a great job. And to the silent followers like myself, keep it up o, but don't fail to assist when you can. Time to go back to ghost mode. Tschüs

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2018
Dear fam.

A friend wants to know if she can get Undergraduate Course in Logistics Engineering.

She is a 3rd year University Student of Hospitality and Tourism management with good GP.
She did Sciences in are Olevel but Nigerian universities pushed her to HTM instead of medicine she applied!

Question: can her 3years transcript get her Admission for Logistics in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Wonuola8:
[Amen ��quote author=Lalaski001 post=68801425]With my heart finally at ease and full of joy, I wish to announce that my Almighty AM has dropped.

My journey started around this same time last year. I initially wanted to go to Norway and started following the thread, but I somehow stumbled on the German thread and I have been on it from that day. I don't go a day without opening the thread and I have read from part 2 to the last page on the current part.

I applied to about 3 schools for summer semester 2018. They all rejected me (with good reasons though) except for FAU that rejected me just because of cetification. I was heartbroken.

I only applied to those 3 schools for summer because I didn't want to go through UNIASSIST because of financial reasons.

TIMELINE:

Applied for Admission: 02-12-2017
Opened Fintiba: 20-12-2017
Received Admission: 13-02-2018
Interview: 28-05-2018
Sent blocked account confirmation: 15-06-2018
AM dropped: 25-06-2018.

I am not sure where I am going yet. I have admission for University of Freiberg. (Environmental Geoscience)

Still expecting from Leibniz universitat Hannover (Water Resourses and Environmental Management), University of Bayreuth( Environmental Geography) and Kiel (Marine Geoscience).

The one month wait for the AM was really a tough one. Even though I was very confident of my interview, I was still kinda worried.

Thank you all for all the assistance here. I use myself as a point of contact to all those still expecting, it will get to us all in Jesus name.

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Odedenshi1:

Just wanted to ask you the course and University, as I am presently gathering as much info as possible. I have been following the thread from part 4 though, I applied to just Bonn and Jena for Winter, thinking that having a good CGPA would get me admitted. Admission was rejected for Bonn, while Jena is yet to give a decision on my application, I have learnt here that applying to as many schools as possible is the key. Consequently, I have now settled for Summer 2019 so that I can finish the program I am presently running before re-firing. Suggestions are most welcome. Thanks

I applied to just three schools in Germany: uni Bremen, FSU jena, and LMU Munich. Gained admissions. Anyway , I am heading to Jena because the medical photonics coordinator wrote to me concerning the graduate assistant positions that is been adopted. Apply smartly. Tailor your letter of motivation on the current research done by the department you are applying. You don't have to worry , It's well. Before I looked at Germany, I was dealt with by top schools in the United states, the likes of Cornell, Kansas state University. Was waitlisted for direct PhD program ( I applied with bachelor's ) and later rejected. I felt like dying.

Do you know why I failed at one of the schools? The Prof in charge, told me that overall my application was very good, even my personal statement. But my biggest undoing, was that I drifted from the current research that is ongoing in the department. That was all.They had only ten fully funded positions, so you can imagine when they saw an error. My CGPA, test scores ranked me near top.

A friend here, told me that even the motivation letter written for visa here is very important. The reason why some people get AM fast with or without blocking, might be that, IMO. They wrote with the ink of a word-smith, and their write up was enough to touch even the strongest of heart. In a nutshell, a write up, that elucidate your desire and ambition, and can also persuade the reader to grant that desire, is called - A LETTER OF MOTIVATION. Cheers!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Hello guru,please can someone attend another school different from the one used to collect sponsorship,any implication to that please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
StreamsEdge:

sent u a pm bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2018
I don't. You probably have to google it
StreamsEdge:

Pls do you have the mail of deggendolf or chemitz. how do I get it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
dailydolar:
OK better come Bremen now make we collabo

Abi my brother. I wish I could
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sakasitay(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Hallo meine menschen,

Hope you are all doing great. Should I address the motivation letter?

for example -

My address
Date

Embassy address

Letter of motivaton
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
AM done finally show ooo

Interview date: 2nd July, 2018.
funding date: 9th August 2018.
AM: 10th August. 2018.

Thank you my people, God bless everybody in this forum for the assistance and love!!.....more AM to come, Danke.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2018
StreamsEdge:

ok good. pls i have a question for you. did you still send hardcopy documents to uni assist or just the online one. how long did it take to get admissio at DIT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:
AM done finally show ooo

Destination : cologne.

Thank you my people, God bless everybody in this forum for the assistance and love!!.....more AM to come, Danke.

Congrat bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2018
chimax1:
God is Great.God did it. And thanks to all wonderful people here. Like play like play, i received appointment mail this morning for 31st August in Lagos. Am just overjoyed. For all awaiting appointment mail, its never over until its over, never stop trying and be patient. Your time will come. Anyone with same interview date, lets connect 07062324722 grin

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
chimax1:
very important question..ogas in the house do u copy??

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Nellso:
Please how do I send blocking confirmation to the embassy? Email and format pls. Thank you.

ur full names, passport number, barcode, interview date and attached your blocking confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you. I haven't had my interview yet. So no barcode I guess. Also, the email address too. Thank you.

shasha25:

ur full names, passport number, barcode, interview date and attached your blocking confirmation.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ayomide94(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:
AM done finally show ooo

Destination : cologne.

Just wanna ask, whats the range amount of money to fund in the block account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
If it's fintiba, it's €8,829.

Ayomide94:

Just wanna ask, whats the range amount of money to fund in the block account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehixestgratias: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nellso:
Thank you. I haven't had my interview yet. So no barcode I guess. Also, the email address too. Thank you.

I don't think you need to send ur confirmation in a mail to them since you Hv not had ur interview, jst go with it on ur interview date. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by femo86(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
For a friend...

Anyone for September 20th appointment in Lagos?

Heading to Gottingen and extended deadline to 15th October from 30th September.

Will she meet up at the University? (approx 16 working days from Interview date to deadline)

What do you guys think? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
femo86:
For a friend...

Anyone for September 20th appointment in Lagos?

Heading to Gottingen and extended deadline to 15th October from 30th September.

Will she meet up at the University? (approx 16 working days from Interview date to deadline)

What do you guys think? Thanks

since enrolment is online, I don't think there will be an issue. I'm heading to gottingen as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cutezt(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Guten tag

I plan on going to Germany to staff in the University of Nations in Bad blakenburg, I have applied and have been accepted, I went for my passport since early last month and it will be due for collection on the 16th of this month, i am going on a Virgin passport, I have been following this thread back to back and even though my type of visa is different from most of y'all and my documents are a bit different and maybe easier to get, nevertheless , this thread has really been helpful to me, I plan on starting my visa process as soon as the passport arrives.

May God help us all, Danke.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oluyemz25: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello my people,

Please is there anyone who has done AXA MANSARD travel insurance recently, can you please give me description on how to go about it and how much pls.

I would appreciate oh, as that is what is delaying my sending passport to embassy for stamping.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.