Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585831 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samsmithweb88: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello gurus,

Please does the embassy confirm receipt of block confirmation when its sent to their ma after interview?

My interview was last week and I sent my block confirmation yesterday morning to the email address I was given during the interview and am yet to get feedback from them.

should I be worried?

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2018
fluxyn:

Well it isn’t tedious at all. It’s just a due process they have. I will advice you pay as quickly as you can, send your certified/ notarized documents which I believe you must have uploaded on their platform and leave the rest to them. Different school with different requirements. They will evaluate based on what the school requests for. And forward to the school when done. All you need do here is pay, send your documents and be very patient. Mine took less than 3 weeks after sending doc to uni assist. Yours might take longer but just be patient.
Oh nice. Meanwhile, the payment with credit card option indicates I fill the "credit card form". Is that the easiest means of payment or how can I make this payment please? Make una no vex o, na ask to know mission I dey to get it done once oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2018
*How to unblock Fintiba account*

For those coming next near or those here already that haven't unblocked I hope this piece will be helpful..

Assessing ur cash on Fintiba can take up to 2 weeks but it can be less if u start d process on time...like from home b4 even entering Germany

1. *Upload a copy of your visa and input visa start date*: You don't need to be in Germany to do this. As soon as u receive ur visa from embassy please snap d page clearly or scan and upload it on ur page, fill d start date too. The verification of d visa takes like 3 days so its beta d days start counting from when ur home.

2. *Legitimation Process*: Once ur visa and date has been verified, a postident will be genetated for u. Download d postident and go to any post office in Germanu (preferably our lovely DHL)..Once u show d personal dere, he/she will know wat to do..u'll be asked for ur passport. The service is free of charge.

The Legimation process (posting of d postident by dhl to sutor bank in Hamburg) takes 3 days for verification. So if u had already uploaded ur visa at home, once u touch down in Germany u'll just have to go staight for legitimation & u'll wait for just 3 days as compared to when u upload ur visa here in Germany ( 3 days visa verification + 3 days legitimation = 6 days hunger and frustration if u don't have cash on u).

3. *Upload ur enrollment cert or Admission letter*: Once u download ur postident, plz upload ur admission letter immediately or enrollment cert if u have enrolled. Admission letter verification is part of d legitimation process so ur 3 days start counting too only when ur letter has been uploaded.

4. *Enter your German phone number*: After legitimation, u'll den be asked to put ur German phone number. Verification of dis number is immediate cuz u'll also receive ur MTan ( a 6-digit code) which u'll input on Fintiba immediately.

5. *Enter your IBAN and set your payout date*: Once u put ur number, u'll now have d option of putting d IBAN of d account u opened in Germany. (This is where another delay comes). In some cities, it might be possible to get ur account details d same day while in some its not d case. In Sparkasse for instance, I was given an appointment to come after a week wen I got to d bank so I was only able to get my IBAN & details 1 week after visiting d bank. So I suggest, once u touch down in Germany too, go straight to open an account. Although in some cities too u can't open account w/o having ur city reg cert and u can't get ur city reg cert w/o having a rental contract and u can't have a rental contract if u haven't paid for accommodation so I'll also advice, if ur using blocked account, come with like 1k on ur hand so u'll checkmate all dese logistics and unforseen circumstances.

Once u put ur IBAN details, u can set ur 1st pay out date. 1st payout is usually a double of d normal 720 amount (1440).

U'll still be asked too to upload ur city reg cert and input ur German Tax Identification Number which u will obtain from the Finanzamt of ur city...but dese two cannot prevent u from paying out so don't boda much but u must do it.

#copied#

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Nellso:
Smallpdf.com

Thank you so much, it did the magic

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote autho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=dawtune post=68821461]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2018
AyoPrudence:
Oh nice. Meanwhile, the payment with credit card option indicates I fill the "credit card form". Is that the easiest means of payment or how can I make this payment please? Make una no vex o, na ask to know mission I dey to get it done once oo
I'd suggest you get a friend in Germany to make the payment for you then you fund his/her 9ja account. That's straightforward... that credit card form thing na long thing..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2018
I didn't know you were going for BSc. Thought it was Msc. Well, those schools I listed are the ones I'm sure of for Msc. Sorry I can't help you for BSc. Good luck

chiboy1116:
I have done this many times sir. For courses under natural sciences , rhinewaal was the only option that came out, with English as the Language of instruction for bsc, can I send you an email sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Swithoni: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Please who has interview on the 13th of September?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
OK I had my interview yesterday it was a nice one. Here is my transcript:
Left my lodge at Hotel Campbell at exactly 5 am after my keke man dissapointed me, i finally left about 5:32 and Got to the embassy by 5:55am. It was actually fun today at the embassy as I met with @⁨Dr Phydel De⁩ and @⁨JustPearl⁩, Paulinus tormented @⁨JustPearl⁩ no be small, she pulled through at the end.
After checking of documents I was ushered into the main embassy building.

I was interviewed by the black Nigeria Yoruba lady with dread (tinted), see how people were avoiding to enter her counter...my God big pass her... She was actually nice.... I admired the way she typed and how fluent she spoke.

V.o: Bachelors, masters or PhD?
V. o: What course?
VO; What was your previous study?
I was given BA attestation to sign then Confirmation of personal  data and signing.
Biometrics

Interview proper
V.O: pick the phone?
V.O: You've learnt German? Did you take the exam?
V.O. why mechatronics.(after typing). another reason
V.O. Why Germany? She stopped after my 3rd point
V O. Why not study the course here in Nigeria.....is it taught here in Nigeria
V.O. why not the US or Canada?
V.O  what do you intend to do after studies....here in Nigeria or where? Which industry?
V.O. Tell me facts about Germany,... as I got to the part that it is bordered by 9 countries
V.O. Mention them
V.O what is the date of the reunification?  Year, month and day
V.O. your BSc thesis
V.O who is sponsoring the studies?
V.O. what does he do?
V.O. drop the phone.
Me: are we done?
V.O. you no wan go? Abi you wan sleep here?

Interview lasted for about 30mins.. most of the time was used in typing,checking of documents and  boiling and drinking of tea.

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
How to arrange your documents cos that is where many people's frustration starts from.
Arrangements of Documents 3 sets original and 2 sets of photocopies
Don't staple you application Form, Paulinus will do that for you.
 originals in this order
1. Appointment letter inside the passport
2. Admission letter
3 proof of fund
4.Birth certificate or declaration of age
5.Biographical old documents (e.g baptismal certificate,local government, voters card, vaccination etc. Baptismal certificate seems to be the most important as it was what Paulinus hammered on the most even my V.O. returned the others to me)
6.Academic documents In ascending order (pry, secondary, uni,transcripts,NYSC  as applicable)
7.Motivation letter
8.Cv
9.Supporting documents  (work experience, professional certificates, language certificate,marriage etc).
All of the originals would be wrapped with your courier envelope, and scratch card inserted( I used the pin downloaded online) then all of them put inside a bigger envelope 

Photocopies starts with application Form  then signed declaration then passport data page then admission letter.

Do not attach your passport yet nor staple it. Do not staple your application Form.
When Paulinus starts calling out the documents always wait for him to tell you what to do even though you do...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dipole2018: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Anyone here having his/her interview on the 30th of Aug ? Hit me up, lets talk.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dipole2018: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for this grin I say NO to any agent of frustration on that day aka Paulinus. grin

pitapromiz:
How to arrange your documents cos that is where many people's frustration starts from.
Arrangements of Documents 3 sets original and 2 sets of photocopies
Don't staple you application Form, Paulinus will do that for you.
 originals in this order
1. Appointment letter inside the passport
2. Admission letter
3 proof of fund
4.Birth certificate or declaration of age
5.Biographical old documents (e.g baptismal certificate,local government, voters card, vaccination etc. Baptismal certificate seems to be the most important as it was what Paulinus hammered on the most even my V.O. returned the others to me)
6.Academic documents In ascending order (pry, secondary, uni,transcripts,NYSC  as applicable)
7.Motivation letter
8.Cv
9.Supporting documents  (work experience, professional certificates, language certificate,marriage etc).
All of the originals would be wrapped with your courier envelope, and scratch card inserted( I used the pin downloaded online) then all of them put inside a bigger envelope 

Photocopies starts with application Form  then signed declaration then passport data page then admission letter.

Do not attach your passport yet nor staple it. Do not staple your application Form.
When Paulinus starts calling out the documents always wait for him to tell you what to do even though you do...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dipole2018: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please house I should be able to use my Drivers license for Biographical old documents for my interview correct ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Swithoni:

Me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
dailydolar:

*How to unblock Fintiba account*

For those coming next near or those here already that haven't unblocked I hope this piece will be helpful..

Assessing ur cash on Fintiba can take up to 2 weeks but it can be less if u start d process on time...like from home b4 even entering Germany

1. *Upload a copy of your visa and input visa start date*: You don't need to be in Germany to do this. As soon as u receive ur visa from embassy please snap d page clearly or scan and upload it on ur page, fill d start date too. The verification of d visa takes like 3 days so its beta d days start counting from when ur home.

2. *Legitimation Process*: Once ur visa and date has been verified, a postident will be genetated for u. Download d postident and go to any post office in Germanu (preferably our lovely DHL)..Once u show d personal dere, he/she will know wat to do..u'll be asked for ur passport. The service is free of charge.

The Legimation process (posting of d postident by dhl to sutor bank in Hamburg) takes 3 days for verification. So if u had already uploaded ur visa at home, once u touch down in Germany u'll just have to go staight for legitimation & u'll wait for just 3 days as compared to when u upload ur visa here in Germany ( 3 days visa verification + 3 days legitimation = 6 days hunger and frustration if u don't have cash on u).

3. *Upload ur enrollment cert or Admission letter*: Once u download ur postident, plz upload ur admission letter immediately or enrollment cert if u have enrolled. Admission letter verification is part of d legitimation process so ur 3 days start counting too only when ur letter has been uploaded.

4. *Enter your German phone number*: After legitimation, u'll den be asked to put ur German phone number. Verification of dis number is immediate cuz u'll also receive ur MTan ( a 6-digit code) which u'll input on Fintiba immediately.

5. *Enter your IBAN and set your payout date*: Once u put ur number, u'll now have d option of putting d IBAN of d account u opened in Germany. (This is where another delay comes). In some cities, it might be possible to get ur account details d same day while in some its not d case. In Sparkasse for instance, I was given an appointment to come after a week wen I got to d bank so I was only able to get my IBAN & details 1 week after visiting d bank. So I suggest, once u touch down in Germany too, go straight to open an account. Although in some cities too u can't open account w/o having ur city reg cert and u can't get ur city reg cert w/o having a rental contract and u can't have a rental contract if u haven't paid for accommodation so I'll also advice, if ur using blocked account, come with like 1k on ur hand so u'll checkmate all dese logistics and unforseen circumstances.

Once u put ur IBAN details, u can set ur 1st pay out date. 1st payout is usually a double of d normal 720 amount (1440).

U'll still be asked too to upload ur city reg cert and input ur German Tax Identification Number which u will obtain from the Finanzamt of ur city...but dese two cannot prevent u from paying out so don't boda much but u must do it.

#copied#

Correct guy.....There is no emoji with kiss on the cheek.....Thank u sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mike2018: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
heybaby12:

They requested 3 months insurance from you
a
Yes dear how do I go about it? Or what does it mean?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bayonl: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
lol the same woman interviewed me and at first she was giving attitude but she later calmed down...and everyone was scared not to fall into her lol..mine was about 45mins
pitapromiz:
OK I had my interview yesterday it was a nice one. Here is my transcript:
Left my lodge at Hotel Campbell at exactly 5 am after my keke man dissapointed me, i finally left about 5:32 and Got to the embassy by 5:55am. It was actually fun today at the embassy as I met with @⁨Dr Phydel De⁩ and @⁨JustPearl⁩, Paulinus tormented @⁨JustPearl⁩ no be small, she pulled through at the end.
After checking of documents I was ushered into the main embassy building.

I was interviewed by the black Nigeria Yoruba lady with dread (tinted), see how people were avoiding to enter her counter...my God big pass her... She was actually nice.... I admired the way she typed and how fluent she spoke.

V.o: Bachelors, masters or PhD?
V. o: What course?
VO; What was your previous study?
I was given BA attestation to sign then Confirmation of personal  data and signing.
Biometrics

Interview proper
V.O: pick the phone?
V.O: You've learnt German? Did you take the exam?
V.O. why mechatronics.(after typing). another reason
V.O. Why Germany? She stopped after my 3rd point
V O. Why not study the course here in Nigeria.....is it taught here in Nigeria
V.O. why not the US or Canada?
V.O  what do you intend to do after studies....here in Nigeria or where? Which industry?
V.O. Tell me facts about Germany,... as I got to the part that it is bordered by 9 countries
V.O. Mention them
V.O what is the date of the reunification?  Year, month and day
V.O. your BSc thesis
V.O who is sponsoring the studies?
V.O. what does he do?
V.O. drop the phone.
Me: are we done?
V.O. you no wan go? Abi you wan sleep here?

Interview lasted for about 30mins.. most of the time was used in typing,checking of documents and  boiling and drinking of tea.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Swithoni: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
KingUCC:

Me
What time?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
yomizee:

I'd suggest you get a friend in Germany to make the payment for you then you fund his/her 9ja account. That's straightforward... that credit card form thing na long thing..
Thanks yomizee

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
bayonl:
lol the same woman interviewed me and at first she was giving attitude but she later calmed down...and everyone was scared not to fall into her lol..mine was about 45mins
mine was like 45munites too but 30munites of the time I was left alone in the cubicle while the guy go arrange something I don't even know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LiftedMan: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

What course did u apply for in Jena?
How fast did it take uni assist to process ur VPD? Dey just confirmed my payment for two schools today... Although I got VPD for one school earlier.
Wat course did u apply for in Kassel?

Bro, please , how did you pay for uni assist? kindly advice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
LiftedMan:

Bro, please , how did you pay for uni assist? kindly advice.
let someone in Germany pay for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LiftedMan: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
dailydolar:
let someone in Germany pay for you

anyone in Germany in d house that can help out?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Need to pay for my enrollment fee for Goethe University of Frankfurt,,,,,who can help please....its 366.21, i'll transfer naira to ur naija account immediately.
Pleasr please nd please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mike2018:
Hello my good people in the house finally I have just received a mail from de embassy requesting I come with a travel insurance and my passport within 7 working days.. Please house is this a yes yes for me also how can I get the travel insurance for 3 months...please your urgent response needed.

Did you apply for student's visa? Cos the mail usually request's for 6 months travel insurance and there's no mention of 7 working days

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samsmithweb88: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Samsmithweb88:
Hello gurus,

Please does the embassy confirm receipt of block confirmation when its sent to their ma after interview?

My interview was last week and I sent my block confirmation yesterday morning to the email address I was given during the interview and am yet to get feedback from them.

should I be worried?

thanks

Hello house, please help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Samsmithweb88:
Hello gurus,

should I be worried?

thanks

no for me, I don't know about some one else though

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mike2018:
a
Yes dear how do I go about it? Or what does it mean?
U can get from axa insurance...there is a guy here kenthumpz, he can help u...
Most ppl where asked to come with 6months so I was wondering.....What U going for.dont mind my questi9ns oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy1116: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nellso:
I didn't know you were going for BSc. Thought it was Msc. Well, those schools I listed are the ones I'm sure of for Msc. Sorry I can't help you for BSc. Good luck

thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loyld: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Swithoni:

13th September, how can we connected

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pappyjoicc(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
abeg who get interview on 27th of september? av gotten a date on the 27th by 10:30 am

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.