Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587787 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
pitapromiz:
How to arrange your documents cos that is where many people's frustration starts from.
Arrangements of Documents 3 sets original and 2 sets of photocopies
Don't staple you application Form, Paulinus will do that for you.
 originals in this order
1. Appointment letter inside the passport
2. Admission letter
3 proof of fund
4.Birth certificate or declaration of age
5.Biographical old documents (e.g baptismal certificate,local government, voters card, vaccination etc. Baptismal certificate seems to be the most important as it was what Paulinus hammered on the most even my V.O. returned the others to me)
6.Academic documents In ascending order (pry, secondary, uni,transcripts,NYSC  as applicable)
7.Motivation letter
8.Cv
9.Supporting documents  (work experience, professional certificates, language certificate,marriage etc).
All of the originals would be wrapped with your courier envelope, and scratch card inserted( I used the pin downloaded online) then all of them put inside a bigger envelope 

Photocopies starts with application Form  then signed declaration then passport data page then admission letter.

Do not attach your passport yet nor staple it. Do not staple your application Form.
When Paulinus starts calling out the documents always wait for him to tell you what to do even though you do...
Thank you for this information. Please which pin you said u downloaded from the net? Again does the motivation letter need to be hand written if yes, how many copies is required your quick response will help. Remain blessed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
replied you sir, yet to get a response.
TUNDEMI1:

If you havent seen anybody to help you try am sens me a pm. I have sent u a pm earlier
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good pm to you all......
Can my department(HOD) issue me a proficiency letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
waledora:
Good pm to you all......

That's what I used
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
mariaattah:

Thank you for this information. Please which pin you said u downloaded from the net? Again does the motivation letter need to be hand written if yes, how many copies is required your quick response will help. Remain blessed
Yes! Three(3) hand written copies are required.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
AyoPrudence:
Yes! Three(3) hand written copies are required.
one hand written two photocopy sir except for people wey carry typed one come

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehizburg(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ekykool:
Arrived the embassy today at 4:50am.
Mr Paulinus arrived 5:30am.
Then around 6:10am we were checked in for documents arrangement.

Mr Paulinus: Listen to me carefully and adhere to my instructions angry

Mr Paulinus: originals and photocopies here, here and here.

Mr Paulinus: for academic documents, arrange them from the least to the top. I understand that some of you don't have primary school cert. If WAEC is your least document then place it first.

Then I went into the security checkpoint.

Security: Do you have phones with you.
Security: You are not allowed to bring in phones here. Hand it over to me.
*Gives me a tag and places my phone in a box*

Then I headed for the VOs office. There are four cubicles. No 2, 3 and 4 were the only ones operating at that moment.

It got to my turn and it was cubicle 3.
The pretty woman with dreads.

Me: Good morning.
VO: Good morning. Your documents pls. What are you applying for?
VO: Why BSc, why not MSc?
VO: You are applying for BSc in Business & Engineering, but you did Management course in your previous degree, how?
VO: Oh, you were a science student in secondary school?
VO: Why this course?
VO: Igbo people and business grin
VO: You are from Anambra state, right? grin
VO:What do you know about Germany?
VO: Why not Nigeria?
VO: Why not US, UK or Canada?
VO: How are you planning for your stay?
VO: You have learnt the German language to B1 level. You started when?
VO: You have just Zertifikat B1, where are the A1 and A2 certificates? I can see only attendance certs from Goethe.
VO: This is higher though. Tell me more about the city you are headed for?
VO: That's all. Pls you would write a short test in 10mins.

Test Questions:
1. √49, √144, √196
2. Quadratic equation.
3. Volume of a cube, with 4cm at the l, b and h
4. What is volts and its abbreviation?
5. What is ohm and its sign
6. Explain the centrifugal force (Fliehkraft).
7. Mention 3 fundamental subjects in Mechanical Engineering.

VO: *crosschecks the answers from her PC*
VO: Okay. Pls fund your account asap and forward it to our mail.

That was it. All glory to God Almighty.
Vielen Dank für deine Abschrift.
Welche Uni/Hochschule gehst du?
Which course?
Is your course German-taught?
Thanks once again.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dipole2018: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys, I'm just coming across this link >> https://videx.diplo.de/videx/desktop/index.html#start whats up with it ? Is this a new way of applying for Visa ? I have my interview date by the way for next week. Should I be concerned ? Im I to fill this form ?

Warm Regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2018
waledora:
Good pm to you all......
Depends on School. Mine was issued by the office of the Registrar.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vacks: 3:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Deleted..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Good morning,please do I need my first degree transcript for my study visa interview ,if I am going for a second bachelors degree program or can I just go with my first degree certificate for my interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Harryokoli:
Good morning,please do I need my first degree transcript for my study visa interview ,if I am going for a second bachelors degree program or can I just go with my first degree certificate for my interview.
Oga carry everything u can carry even your village certificate nothing to loose is better to have more than enough than have less than required
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2018
dailydolar:
Oga carry everything u can carry even your village certificate nothing to loose is better to have more than enough than have less than required

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yobaby: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
waledora:
Good pm to you all......

Yes... My HOD did mine.... normally thus is out of their scope. I gave HOD secretary 2,000naira for it.

I think my friend gave 1,000naira for her own
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Please those heading to DEGGENDORF Institute of Technology has anyone of u gotten AM yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Please those heading to DEGGENDORF Institute of Technology has anyone of u gotten AM yet?

hav u secured accommodation yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Appt for 28? Lets connect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
ehizburg:

Vielen Dank für deine Transkription.
Welche Uni/Hochschule gehst du?
Which course?
Is your course German-taught?
Thanks once again.

Bitte sehr.

Ich gehe eigentlich zur Fachhochschule Würzburg-Schweinfurt. Ich hatte Zulassung für den englischen Kurs „Business & Engineering“. Und du?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abu46:
replied you sir, yet to get a response.

I have checked my mail nothing is there oh, Resend ur message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
What kind of visa are you applying for? If it is studemt visa please this is not the form.
dipole2018:
Hello guys, I'm just coming across this link >> https://videx.diplo.de/videx/desktop/index.html#start whats up with it ? Is this a new way of applying for Visa ? I have my interview date by the way for next week. Should I be concerned ? Im I to fill this form ?

Warm Regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
dipole2018:

Warm Regards.

The application on that link is not for Student Visa application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
swisster:

hav u secured accommodation yet?

Yes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehizburg(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ekykool:

Bitte sehr.

Ich gehe eigentlich zur Fachhochschule Würzburg-Schweinfurt. Ich hatte Zulassung für den englischen Kurs „Business & Engineering“. Und du?
Gern. Ich gehe zur Universität Duisburg-Essen. Ich habe einen Zulassungsbescheid für den Kurs ,,Computer Engineering" erhalten.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please house,I want to find out if the three copies of the motivational letter should be handwritten or just one should be handwritten and the rest photocopy and my block account funding hasn’t been paid in full,can I go ahead with my interview using the part payment confirmation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
OG' in the house, come and give us gist on life after schooling in Germany. Pls

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Holabisi: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
House pls biko answer needed

Can I use statement of result for interview in lagos??
..certificate isn't ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Harryokoli:
Please house,I want to find out if the three copies of the motivational letter should be handwritten or just one should be handwritten and the rest photocopy and my block account funding hasn’t been paid in full,can I go ahead with my interview using the part payment confirmation.

One copy of motivational letter shuld be handwritten then you make two photocopy of it. Yes you can go for interview with your part funding.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Holabisi:
House pls biko answer needed

Can I use statement of result for interview in lagos??
..certificate isn't ready

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fustinachichi:

Persons have gotten.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7