Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587740 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fintiba asked me to fund BA with Total of €9009. Why the difference and what can I do? Thank you
samajayi1:

It should be more, 8640 is the basic sum, bank charges applies. Fintiba's total sum is 8829, but I don't know the exact sum for deutsche bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please I want to know exact amount you funded BA with Fintiba? Kindly respond.
osifo4ever:
Pls house i fund my fintiba 11am today till now no confirmation,how long will it take to confirm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by HONESTY4U: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
aibee01:

Based on your second response, officially he is her responsibility. and she is wise for asking about how he plans to sustain himself when he gets to Germany. In a situation, the student turns to social benefit or in any trouble. THE SPONSOR BEARS THE ADMINISTRATIVE, LEGAL AS WELL AS MEDICAL COST. This is inscribed in the Residence Act 67 & 68

It is better for him to iron it out before she goes and make application for it. she will be informed at the point of getting the SL. and I know a lot of Germans that decline to sponsor after they got to know the legal implication of sponsoring someone.

Tipp: If you can show her some money in your account that you are planning to travel with, so you have something to finance your expenses for a few months before getting your foot on the ground. She might be convinced that you won't put her in any story that touches the heart.

meine zwei löffeln

Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Thank you .I will see if it is possible to confirm what payout I selected
Chriswazo:

You may have selected a higher monthly pay out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
My interview is also 13th September.
loyld:

13th September, how can we connected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifesly(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
BROTHERS I NEED UNA HELP: what do you attach on your letter request for interview date to the Abuja Emassy and to which email do you send it to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifesly(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Olu2018:
My interview is also 13th September.

13th September for interview? when is your resumption date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please house,please I paid in 5k into my fintiba blocked account,will I get a confirmation from fintiba in respect to this payment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omoawoke: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new to this process, I'll like to study in Germany MSc Engineering. Is it too late to start, when is the next available admission. Sombody please help

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Harryokoli:
Please house,please I paid in 5k into my fintiba blocked account,will I get a confirmation from fintiba in respect to this payment.

Do you mean 5,000 naira? grin..(Joking)....Nope you won’t get any blocking confirmation untill you complete payment of the required amount. But you can still Login to you fintiba account and check Your account balance.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Obinnalex:

Do you mean 5,000 naira? grin..(Joking)....Nope you won’t get any blocking confirmation untill you complete payment of the required amount. But you can still Login to you fintiba account and check Your account balance.

Lmao thanks for your reply,I paid in the amount yesterday and I just checked the balance.it hasn’t reflected yet.but I already have a telex copy from my bank stating the transaction was successful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
@donkafor @Jigba:
Pls can you help shared more light on N26.....
And how fast can one unblock with them...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omoawoke: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Omoawoke:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this process, I'll like to study in Germany MSc Engineering. Is it too late to start, when is the next available admission. Sombody please help

Justwise plz help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hello all,
Please can I make ATM withdraws with my naira debit card. While in german...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Omoawoke:
Go to daad.de
Check the courses u want. Next intake is in April but u have to start now.
Best of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by classy90: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:
I intend to apply for a bachelor program in Business Informatics/Administration but I have an HND in Surveying and geoinformatics is this possible?
If not, is IJMB A level recognized by uniAssit?
...........Why not apply for an Msc in geomatics engineering in one of universities in Germany.....There are several university offering courses in Geomatics in Germany....... I intend going for geodetic engineering in one of the universities....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omoawoke: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
heybaby12:

Go to daad.de
Check the courses u want. Next intake is in April but u have to start now.
Best of luck
Thank you for the response. So grateful. Pls when is the deadline for application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
classy90:
...........Why not apply for an Msc in geomatics engineering in one of universities in Germany.....There are several university offering courses in Geomatics in Germany.......
Can I apply with my HND? Is that acceptable for Msc ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Omoawoke:

Thank you for the response. So grateful. Pls when is the deadline for application.
You have to check and inform urself....
Use the site
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

Its not
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
heybaby12:

Its not
I thought so too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by classy90: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

........I don't think it's acceptable but you can choose an undergraduate course in geomatics engineering or Geodetic which ever one......I think you ll be better off getting a well paid job why business administration when you ve a foundation in Geomatics engineering......My little advice though....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
classy90:
........I don't think it's acceptable but you can choose an undergraduate course in geomatics engineering or Geodetic which ever one......I think you ll be better off getting a well paid job why business administration when you ve a foundation in Geomatics engineering......My little advice though....
I was skeptical of the course job prospects.. Seems you know much about this.
Can I get your contact?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Django45: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rosicky7:
I think you can get the envelope close to the embassy on that thursday
You can always get at the consulate. PM me your phone number, we have interview the same day at the lagos consulate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osifo4ever: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
I paid 8830 euro yesterday in a friend euro acc i was charge 15k 4 vat and 6k 4 d transfer making it 21k naija money,i was confirm block of 8830 at 4:30am this morning.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Instructor001(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

Can I get your contact?

Sorry, you are skeptical of what Geez, You had better retrace your steps and follow that advise sharp sharp... Unless you have specific reasons for choosing Administration.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
heybaby12:
Hello all,
Please can I make ATM withdraws with my naira debit card. While in german...

I guess some banks in Nigeria like gtb, zenith and some allow withdrawal with Master debit card, tho their is withdrawal limit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osifo4ever: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
I could love to get a prepaid envelop the holiday is also affecting me i will try tomorrow,my interview thursday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
osifo4ever:
I paid 8830 euro yesterday in a friend euro acc i was charge 15k 4 vat and 6k 4 d transfer making it 21k naija money,i was confirm block of 8830 at 4:30am this morning.

which bank did you use for the payment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

I've seen the University of Westphalia soest. Perhaps you could suggest some to me?

That's the only school that offers business administration with informatics in English.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

Can I get your contact?

South Westphalia University of applied Sciences Soest will offer u admission with ur HND result but u must write or might have written Toefl or ilts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OKOCHA1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Advanced functional materials.... A1 wasn't required

Furthermore you should notice: Even if you apply for one out of our programs held entirely in English (Micro and Nano Systems , Embedded Systems, Information and Communication systems), you have to prove a minimum of German proficiency. Particularly, you have to provide at least the certificate A1 for German (Goethe Institute, passed exam) already with your application. This formal requirement is usually handled very strictly. So you should not apply without the A1 certificate for German.

That was a reply i got from the reply i got from the academic advisor for Elect/Elect Faculty..

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7