Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587767 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2018
HONESTY4U:
Hello gurus here. I have a question on behalf of a friend preparing to school in Germany MSC. He went for interview on Friday. He planed using sponsorship letter, which a German Nigerian woman residing in naija for now promised to assist. Here is the challenge. The sponsor is scared if he will be able to get work to be doing while schooling as he has a very tight budget, for this reason she hasn't gone to the embassy to secure the sponsorship letter for him. Note he is planning to go to school at TU Bergakademie Freiberg in Saxony state. How possible and fast is getting student jobs in this location and its environ? So that he can in turns convince this woman as time is not really on his side.

Good morning,

First of all, she can't get that letter for him in Nigeria. She'll have to go back to her state in Germany to get it.

Secondly, he is not her responsibility. All she needs to do is hand him the letter and he is left to fend for himself, accommodation and all what not inclusive. Not like she is really gonna be checked upon from time to time to know if she is feeding him well or not.

As for getting jobs, you'll have to get there first or hear more from guys over there. Use facebook to find Nigerians in his city. I used that too.

As for beating time, he can use a block account to attend his interview while hoping that his messiah travels back to Germany on time to get him the letter.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by HONESTY4U: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Good morning,

First of all, she can't get that letter for him in Nigeria. She'll have to go back to her state in Germany to get it.

Secondly, he is not her responsibility. All she needs to do is hand him the letter and he is left to fend for himself, accommodation and all what not inclusive. Not like she is really gonna be checked upon from time to time to know if she is feeding him well or not.

As for getting jobs, you'll have to get there first or hear more from guys over there. Use facebook to find Nigerians in his city. I used that too.

As for beating time, he can use a block account to attend his interview while hoping that his messiah travels back to Germany on time to get him the letter.

All the best.

Thanks for your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gavan(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello guy(s)....I also had my interview on the same date in Abuja and its been over five weeks now. I am planning to write them by Monday if I didnt hear from them. Please fam is this okay? I also would like to hear from others who did their interview in Abuja about that time too. Thanks.
MrMaserati:
Good day naira fam, please I had my interview at the Abuja German embassy on the 13th of July, where I also did biometric and handed over my passport as well as all necessary documents and up until now I haven’t gotten any reply from them. Should I be worried? Does it take this long? And also please if you are here and you had your interview on the same date as me please I would like to know if you’ve heard from the embassy. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2018
I intend to apply for a bachelor program in Business Informatics/Administration but I have an HND in Surveying and geoinformatics is this possible?
If not, is IJMB A level recognized by uniAssit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2018
OJM1:

Thanks for the response have u gone for interview? if yes please which other additional documents do I need to get and have you been able to get accommodation.
i carried my enrollment/confirmation of semester fee payment receipt along. hav not been able to get accommodation o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Winniewelsh: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
gavan:
Hello guy(s)....I also had my interview on the same date in Abuja and its been over five weeks now. I am planning to write them by Monday if I didnt hear from them. Please fam is this okay? I also would like to hear from others who did their interview in Abuja about that time too. Thanks.
You can mail your foreign office. Which city are you going to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello guys.

For those of you that just arrived lagos for your interview you can register on taxify. I was given #2000 bonus for Sala celebration and from where I am lodging to the embassy is less than 700 naira on taxify. So I will be riding for free..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:
I intend to apply for a bachelor program in Business Informatics/Administration but I have an HND in Surveying and geoinformatics is this possible?

Depending on the school u wanna attend. Do you have any school in mind?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2018
uchezdedon:

Depending on the school u wanna attend. Do you have any school in mind?
I've seen the University of Westphalia soest. Perhaps you could suggest some to me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aibee01(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Good morning,

All the best.

Based on your second response, officially he is her responsibility. and she is wise for asking about how he plans to sustain himself when he gets to Germany. In a situation, the student turns to social benefit or in any trouble. THE SPONSOR BEARS THE ADMINISTRATIVE, LEGAL AS WELL AS MEDICAL COST. This is inscribed in the Residence Act 67 & 68

It is better for him to iron it out before she goes and make application for it. she will be informed at the point of getting the SL. and I know a lot of Germans that decline to sponsor after they got to know the legal implication of sponsoring someone.

Tipp: If you can show her some money in your account that you are planning to travel with, so you have something to finance your expenses for a few months before getting your foot on the ground. She might be convinced that you won't put her in any story that touches the heart.

meine zwei löffeln

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aibee01(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

HND is recognised and should be adequate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2018
HakesOutfits1:
I'm also going to Hohenheim.. Organic Agriculture and Food Systems

Wow congrats. That makes the three of us going to Hohenheim.
I'm going for MSc Int'l Business and Economics
Hello! What's the minimum degree class for MSc in Hohenheim? A friend of mine wants to apply for 2019 admissions but he fears his 2.2 won't fetch him admission.

His first degree was Agric Economics.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2018
aibee01:

HND is recognised and should be adequate
Thank you. What I'm worried about is the fact that I had it in a course (Surveying & Geoinformatics) not related to what I want to study now (Business Administration). Will it be accepted for admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
HONESTY4U:
Hello gurus here. I have a question on behalf of a friend preparing to school in Germany MSC. Note he is planning to go to school at TU Bergakademie Freiberg in Saxony state. How possible and fast is getting student jobs in this location and its environ? So that he can in turns convince this woman as time is not really on his side.
What course is he going for @TUBAF?
Myself and a host of others are going to the same school.
You can ask him to connect with me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by HakesOutfits1: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Guys please my interview is on the 23rd at 7.00am and that's Thursday, but unfortunately i have not gotten the prepaid envelop. Major couriers services are closed because of the break. What can i do?
Please help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aibee01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:
Thank you. What I'm worried about is the fact that I had it in a course (Surveying & Geoinformatics) not related to what I want to study now (Business Administration). Will it be accepted for admission?

The HND qualifies you for any Bachelors program in Germany

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I think you can get the envelope close to the embassy on that thursday
HakesOutfits1:
Guys please my interview is on the 23rd at 7.00am and that's Thursday, but unfortunately i have not gotten the prepaid envelop. Major couriers services are closed because of the break. What can i do?
Please help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
aibee01:

The HND qualifies you for any Bachelors program in Germany
okay thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Received admission for International economics and economic policy, try to call them.
Onyi2728:
Hello everyone...
Has anyone received admission from Goethe University Frankfurt for Msc international business management? It’s quite strange I didn’t receive anything about the admission since May uniassist has forwarded my documents to them.

It is well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Odees: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
please what is Biometric specifications for passport photo, I have a passport with 35mm by 40mm white background, I hope it suit that requirements. please help.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
stevebent:

I will advice you to switch to any Geomatics undergrad course in Germany and if possible Msc if it's accepted.
I am a Msc holder of Surveying & Geoinformatics from Unilag going for Msc Hydrography at HCU Hamburg. Go for a Geomatics related course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
HakesOutfits1:
Please help

Ahhhhh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by stevebent(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
TUNDEMI1:

I will advice you to switch to any Geomatics undergrad course in Germany and if possible Msc if it's accepted.
I am a Msc holder of Surveying & Geoinformatics from Unilag going for Msc Hydrography at HCU Hamburg. Go for a Geomatics related course
Thanks for your advice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
OJM1:
Good afternoon all, please is there anyone going to deggendorf institute of technology this winter session please I need response

We plenty! grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
flange:

Hey Guys

Acceptance mail has arrived

Funded : 19 July
Interview date : 23rd July
AM: 20 August

Heading to Duisburg NRW.
Abeg make we connect those wey dey that area or heading towards that side

Pls how soon can one get his visa after submission of passport?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
aibee01:

meine zwei löffeln

Bros, "My two -----"..löffeln means what?
Biko you know it's our meal ticket...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
The total amount you funded your BA is €8,839? Fintiba asked me to credit BA with €9009.please can anyone let me know why the difference. Thank you
phodio:
I think some people said, many pages back, that the block amount figure €8,829 can't be paid in one transaction and I held that belief. But not anymore as the amount can be sent in one single transaction.

Just feel like sharing this. One love
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Olu2018:
The total amount you funded your BA is €8,839? Fintiba asked me to credit BA with €9009.please can anyone let me know why the difference. Thank you

You may have selected a higher monthly pay out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
swisster:
i carried my enrollment/confirmation of semester fee payment receipt along. hav not been able to get accommodation o.

Okay, for the semester fee payment what I have is the sepa receipt but i didn't get any confirmation from the school after sending my enrollment and payment receipt.
Please what do you think?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fustinachichi:

We plenty! grin grin

Abeg have u gone for interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fintiba is asking me to fund BA with 9009. How come??
samajayi1:

It should be more, 8640 is the basic sum, bank charges applies. Fintiba's total sum is 8829, but I don't know the exact sum for deutsche bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.