Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586899 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Naby1: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good evening house,
I'm new here, Please pple I got admission at Ruhr University Bochum to study MSS and I have been able to secure a visa appointment interview on 13th sep, however certificate or transcript of records which are part of the requirement for the visa interview I can not obtain because I defended my B.Eng project on 16th of August and the senate of the school is yet to look into the final year students results,convocation is stibulated to be b/w last friday in september or sometime in october(it keeps being shifted).
Please what do I do in this case ?
Can a Letter from my department signed by The HOD be used in place of it?
Any Suggestions on the specifics of the letter(to avoid stories that tinkles)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaquedayo: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hello Guys, I am new here. Thank you for the good work sofar. I need clarification on the Handwritten LOM. I have one hand written and two Photocopied. Would that suffice ??

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
blaquedayo:
Hello Guys, I am new here. Thank you for the good work sofar. I need clarification on the Handwritten LOM. I have one hand written and two Photocopied. Would that suffice ??

Thank you.
Yes provided you are talking about the visa interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Paulweasley:
Hello house...please I need everyone opinion on this.. Am using sponsorship letter, my sponsor is from Italy but he stays in Germany.. i have a brother in Germany and he's only being there for 1 year now..he used block account to Germany. So I am preparing for my interview on Thursday, am having contradictions in choosing Which answer is best for a question like when am asked how do I know my sponsor?.. In my opinion, I am thinking of saying he's my fathers best friend for over 20 years..he's more like a family friend,he has being visiting almost every two years during summers, he and my father met in Italy, my dad studied in Italy. So there met there and has being closest of friends since then. Am in a university now, and he's contributed to atleast 80 percent of my expenses...........(end). All this is my idea, but the person that did the sponsorship letter for me is saying I should say the sponsor is a very close friend of my brother and he just decided to sponsor me.. Please house, Which idea do you think I should go with?? Because the person that did the sponsor letter for me is telling me that the sponsor might have filled some information that might contradict information from my idea.. So please house I need your views on this..
Why not just say he's your uncle... your extended uncle.
You don't want to complicate things unknowingly, besides, the VO may not even allow you explain in details like you're planning to do.
My opinion though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
blaquedayo:

Thank you.
it depends on the VO that will interview you some may accept it while some will give you plain sheet to write the second one because I remember one VO in counter 6 asked one guy last week Thursday to write the second one there because he can't accept the photocopy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 2:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Good day house I want to apply to university of Wurzburg cell biology m.s.c they require certified copies from notary public anyone knows of a good notary public in lagos or abeokuta

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:50am On Aug 28, 2018
smokers:
Good day house I want to apply to university of Wurzburg cell biology m.s.c they require certified copies from notary public anyone knows of a good notary public in lagos or abeokuta

thanks

Notary is expensive o, write them if they will accept a Court's certification?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaquedayo: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Chriswazo:

Yes provided you are talking about the visa interview

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls those that got admission in BTU Cottbus, is proficiency letter accepted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Good morning house.
Who can please help me to make payment for a language course.
I will pay into his/ her Naira account.
It's urgent.
Please PM me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Otunba147: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=waledora post=70675430]Pls those that got admission in BTU Cottbus, is proficiency letter accepted?[/quote
Yes but I used ielts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Linkzy(f): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Nellso:
You've to book ahead of your day dear. I didn't do that. Now, I'm currently chilling in a hotel in Obalende. Check Bonny Camp, Air Force (opposite Bonny), someplace called 'freedom park'. All these places are fully booked when I checked today. Best thing to do is come to VI early and do a walkabout.

Thanks but I will be reaching Lagos by 5pm and my interview is the next day, can this booking be done on-call?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Fabcol:
Copy someone full motivation letter??... Haba....Dude b direct if u want to insult me nah...I think u guys misunderstood me..am simply trying to be careful while applying..I just wanted to see the motivation letter of someone who has gotten admission so as to get a proper idea of what they want to read...thanks tho a more reasonable person sent me his already and also asked for mine to input or minus...we mostly graduates here we should learn how to answer or reply a post we mustn't b rude no matter how dumb the post sounds to you.if u can't help no need replying just pass ..nairaland no dey give award for highest reply

My brother, I did not mean to insult you. You are at the liberty to write anything, after all this is a faceless forum.You called the other guys rude when they tried to put,you on the right track.I don't have to brag of the assistance I have rendered. You don't know tomorrow. You might even gain admission at the same schools and probably need their help settled down there. If you are angry at what I wrote to you, then I am sorry. Peace.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hope12345: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Please house im having some challenges on my study enrollment date, i got an admission to uni jena medical photonic, my interview date is 12 September. but the final enrollment date of the university is 12th October. and the university dont want to issue an enrollment extension, what is my chance of the visa coming out out exactly one month. also having in mind i need some week to arrange for flight,

alternatively i also a second admission at cottbus uni of Brandenburg, environment resource management. the enroll for this school is 30th oct.

i want to know if it adviceable to use the school because of enrollment date issue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2018
Palla:
it depends on the VO that will interview you some may accept it while some will give you plain sheet to write the second one because I remember one VO in counter 6 asked one guy last week Thursday to write the second one there because he can't accept the photocopy

Exactly my experience. I did interview 2 weeks ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ay0mas(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Please has anyone ever been called upon by the consulate to go do an evaluation of their certificate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
hope12345:
Please house im having some challenges on my study enrollment date, i got an admission to uni jena medical photonic, my interview date is 12 September. but the final enrollment date of the university is 12th October. and the university dont want to issue an enrollment extension, what is my chance of the visa coming out out exactly one month. also having in mind i need some week to arrange for flight,

alternatively i also a second admission at cottbus uni of Brandenburg, environment resource management. the enroll for this school is 30th oct.

i want to know if it adviceable to use the school because of enrollment date issue.

Hello hope what's ur B. sc field of study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ejemedav: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Good morning to my people in Deutschland already, pls I have a question. What is the cost of a private health insurance? I mean the best deal and also has anyone used fintiba insurance? Because they just introduced it ,so I really want to look at the available options and take the best decision. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Please which bank in Lagos can I fund my Blocked account with Form A1 in Lagos. Zenith bank just bounced me, they say the account is a personal account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2018
waledora:
Pls those that got admission in BTU Cottbus, is proficiency letter accepted?
Yes they accept it. My friend used it and got admission there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Rosicky7:
Y not send them a mail? Hope u will be coming wink
Whats up bro, are u studying there? If you which course n how are situation of things there I mean lifestyle, jobs n others
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
swisster:

Good afternoon, please did u take any letter of proficiency like German or English language certificate with you on your interview day.

Please I will appreciate a quick response

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dolpaz: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oma255:
Am done drop o

Interview 23rd July
Funded before interview
AM 27th August

NRW- Kamp-lintfort

Which course of study are you coming for ?

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Greetings House,

Please who has funded Fintiba with Firstbank Euro dom here and how many days did it take to reflect after you were debited?

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oracle12: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
domfeyer:
Greetings House,

Please who has funded Fintiba with Firstbank Euro dom here and how many days did it take to reflect after you were debited?

Thank you.

Please at what rate where you debited?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yes, you can. But the least you'll see online is 9k. But if you want to use my style, lodge in Obalende. There's a good hotel I stayed last night (new world inn), it's 8k and you can enter keke 100naira to embassy gate in the morning. Good luck.

Linkzy:

Thanks but I will be reaching Lagos by 5pm and my interview is the next day, can this booking be done on-call?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
I went with 3 hand written. Better safe than sorry. Good luck.
blaquedayo:

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
I will be going there this winter, to rwth not fh though. I hear there are jobs available, but accommodation might be a bit difficult to find sha. It's an engineering town, so adding u to the number of ladies there is a big plus grin lol. It's a lil lively,
but if u are big on parties, Amsterdam and cologne are not so far off
mariaattah:

Whats up bro, are u studying there? If you which course n how are situation of things there I mean lifestyle, jobs n others
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys.

Had my interview today. Thanks to this wonderful thread, I was fully prepared for Oga Paulinus. Meet some really cool guys on the queue. As God will have it, I was interviewed by the black guy on punk. Really cool guy.

The questions are the basics that have been uploaded here severally. I wasn't asked anything new or weird, except the address of my school. Every other thing was basic.

Good luck to others.

#TheWaitBegins.

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
ejemedav:
Good morning to my people in Deutschland already, pls I have a question. What is the cost of a private health insurance? I mean the best deal and also has anyone used fintiba insurance? Because they just introduced it ,so I really want to look at the available options and take the best decision. Danke

Public health insurance is the best if u can afford it and if u are the type that visit hospital often. I always recommend public health insurance for ladies.

U can try Mawista or care concept (not basic package). They are all private but not to compare public health insurance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
uchezdedon:

Public health insurance is the best if u can afford it and if u are the type that visit hospital often. I always recommend public health insurance for ladies.

U can try Mawista or care concept (not basic package). They are all private but not to compare public health insurance.

Which is the best for someone above 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.