Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586415 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2018
waledora:
Can i pm you?
emmmmm go ahead ma'am. I hope I can be of further help though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2018
uchezdedon:

Care concept (comfort) is also nice. Around 35 euros. It's another alternative to mawista classic.

Yup but some alien offices have issues with them when it comes to residence permit issue and also mawista too in some cases. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats bro. 3 weeks is good man.
Otunba147:
Glory to God Almighty

AM finally droped

Interview date: 9th August
funded Before the interview
AM: 27th August

Brandenburg Technical University
ERM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2018
honourableseyi:

I saw your PM notification and that of others, but unfortunately my laptop is down currently; this is why I haven't respond to PM. Maybe by tomorrow once they bring the part and I get it fixed, I will get back to you. Shalom

It's alright sir.
Thank you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elnasabdallah: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Help a bro pleaseee cry

elnasabdallah:
Hello house... I did my interview last week at lagos embassy.And i received mail yesterday to forward my language certificate through mail as it is required by my University TU ilmenau..
I only have an online test report of TOEFL, i havnt received original cert from ETS..so i replied the embassy mail with my online print out of TOEFL result.

Please does anyone have idea if that online TOEFL report will be accepted by the embassy?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Twallace: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Otunba147:
Glory to God Almighty

AM finally droped

ERM

3 weeks? I claim this miracle. Congrats bro

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by palon: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Please for those that used fintiba for blocked account, did you used fintiba or sutor bank as bank name when filling the transfer form.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2018
palon:
Please for those that used fintiba for blocked account, did you used fintiba or sutor bank as bank name when filling the transfer form.

Check the PDF file with you, if you look down you will see what to fill when you want to transfer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats baba. Go and excel.
Otunba147:
Glory to God Almighty

AM finally droped

ERM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Lol, your outlook mail wasn't going through. Which were you? Dread guy? Guy on white shirt and tie? Guy gong for BSc? Guy with traditional top? Guy with priest collar? Those were all the guys around me yesterday.

micah1865:

I tried to PM you. We met yesterday i think.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
MexManuel:
Hello, anyone studying or applying to study architecture in Germany.

Been through the whole of the daad website seeking scholarships, no positive links.

I would gladly welcome your help. Thanks.
You might see something related to your course here.
http://www.opportunitydesk.org/2018/07/16/daad-scholarships-for-development-related-postgraduate-courses/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Linkzy(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Nellso:
Lol, your outlook mail wasn't going through. Which were you? Dread guy? Guy on white shirt and tie? Guy gong for BSc? Guy with traditional top? Guy with priest collar? Those were all the guys around me yesterday.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha see description oooooo lwkm

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
tochi12:
Please Go the the embassy and certify your document because this same school and course rejected me by simply saying

No certification from the German Embassy
Simply put they don't accept any certification that is not from the embassy

Thanks I sent them an email and they replied informing me that they only accept certified copies from the German embassy in would need to book appointment to certify thankfully I stay in lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Otunba147:
Glory to God Almighty

AM finally droped

ERM

Congrats.. I guess this is the fastest A.M. recorded this winter. Go and succeed

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
MY INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS 29/08/2018

I want to begin this write-up by saying that everything you have heard about oga Paulinus is true.

I left my lodge at Hotel Campbell( 3k a night) at exactly 4.18am. I got to the Consulate at 4.30am. Together with three other guys, we were the first set of persons to arrive the Consulate.

Oga Paulinus arrived at about 5.40am; started singing praises. He instructed one of the security guys to call in the first five persons on the line.

We arranged our documents. He sent out two of the first five persons.

Nb : if oga Paulinus send you out, you automatically become the last person on the line. Also try and arrange your documents in the appropriate format before you get there.

He placed a tag on my shirt and I was asked to go in. I dropped my phone and filled a form at the entrance.

After the security check, I was ushered in by one of the security men. I was the third person there.

After about 10mins, one of the counters light came up. I informed the security man immediately. Immediately he opens the door, I saw a dark lady on dreadlocks. My heart literarily jumped into my hands.

The security man looked at me and said " enter that one; no body dey that man own". Immediately I heard "that man" I rushed there.

V.O.: Hello
Me: Good morning, sir.
V. O: Your documents
Me: I handed over my documents
V. O: Your visa fee, #26,500.
Me: I gave him
V. O: course
Me: M.A, History and Economics
V. O: School and State
Me: University of Bayreuth, Bavaria
V. O: When are you expected to resume
Me: October
V. O: Have you funded your BA
Me: Yes
V. O: Printed a form that contained my details and asked me to sign, if the details therein are correct. Returned my local govt of origin.

V. O: Why the course

Me: The historical process of economic development experienced by developed countries provides great lessons and advise for developing countries, Nigeria inclusive. Moreover, prior to establishing sincere measures to tackle the problems facing developing countries such as poverty, unemployment, high level of income inequality, amongst others, an understanding of the historical environment that birthed these problems is not only desirable but necessary. The Programme will provide me with the required knowledge and skills to understand the historical rationale behind the economic challenges and success stories of modern day economies. In addition, the course strictly align with my professional interest.

V. O: What is your professional interest

Me: To secure a scholarly career in the academia, with specialization in Cliometrics.

Why Germany : Germany offers quality education to both local and international students at a negligible cost, rich culture and a major international language. The desire to acquire a topnotch education that will come with an opportunity to learn about the German culture influenced my decision to study in the country.

V. O:Did you checked other countries

Me: I checked the University of Edinburgh in the UK. The tuition fee for the Programme is slightly above 23,000 Pounds for international students.

V. O: and you can't afford it?

Me: If there is one thing I learnt from Economics, it is to always choose the least expensive option, if quality is the same.I believe you will do same, if you are in my shoes.

What do you know about Germany ?

Me:Germany is located in Central Western Europe. The country has 16 states. Land area of 347,021 square kilometers. A population of nearly 83million making her the most populous country in the EU. Shares border with nine European countries: Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Switzerland (its only non-EU neighbour), France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Netherlands. Germany became a confederation in 1815. In 1871, she became a nation-state: the German Empire. After the first World War that spanned through the period of 1914-1918 and the Revolution of 1918-1919(popularly known as the November Revolution) the Empire was replaced by the Weimar Republic. The seizure of power by the Nazist Government in 1933 led to a series of events, including the Second World War and the Holocaust. During the period of Allied occupation two German states emerged: The Federal Republic of Germany (informally known as West Germany) and the German Democratic Republic (East Germany).According to 2017 statistics, Germany has a nominal GDP of $3.684trillion dollars and $4.170 trillion by PPP. The country operates a Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Republican form of government with Frank Walter Steinmier as president and Angela Merkel as Chancellor. Germany has a bicameral legislature :Bundestag and Bundesrat. Wolfgang Shauble is the president of Bundestag and Michael Muller, president of Bundesrat. The capital of Germany is Berlin and its largest conurbation is Ruhr.

V. O: Capital of Poland
Me: Warsaw
V. O: Capital of Switzerland
Me: Bern

Me: Germany has... (paused by him)

V. O: It's okay. I'm satisfied

V. O: Why not Nigeria

Me: No Nigeria university offers the interdisciplinary programme: History and Economics. Even those that offers Economichistory, they are less quantitative. This explains why only graduates with degrees in History, ISD are admitted into the Programme.

Your qualification: OND(Statistics), B. Sc (Economics and Statistics)

Your CGPA: OND (3.85/4.00), B.Sc(4.43/5.00)
V. O: What do you intend to do after your studies?
Me: enrol in a PhD programme
V. O: Same course
Me: yes
V. O: in Germany?
V. O: what will you do after your PhD studies?
Me: I hope to secure a scholarly career in the academia
V. O: In Germany or Nigeria
Me: I hope to return to my country, Nigeria to contribute my quota to nation building
V. O: Undergraduate thesis
Me: The Impact of Capital Market on Industrial Sector Development in Nigeria
V. O: Any question for me or you are satisfied
Me: No question, sir. I'm satisfied
V. O: "When everything is ready, we will contact you via email. For now, be rest assured that everything is fine ".
Me: Thank you, sir. I'm grateful!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Transcript����
Left my hotel dis morning around 4:15 with my goons @Ansel Harold and God's will..... We got to the embassy around 4:25.....
Am sure u people wud b like na una want open Gate? Lol we met one guy DAT wanted to open Private office on top our head telling us ur data page has to be coloured, I sensed dis guy wanted to scam us..... Abeg make we leave dat its a long story 5am we went to the German Embassy gate we were showed where to line up... I was number 4, naso dis pressure start from no where I wanted to pea, few minutes to 6 the don of embassy oga Paulinus came started singing in Igbo guess he was doing his Devotion.... 6:10 baba started his normal normal initial gra gra... U all know the normal paulinus.. Make I no lie fear catch me small but I knew if I continue DAT way den my day wud be in mess I just troway face start to dey bone.... Na self defense oooo....
Paulinus ushered us as usual he did his normal arrangement
Appointment letter 1st inside the passport on d 1st chair den application forms on two separate chairs making it 3 separate copies, #Note d 1st place where I placed d passport and appointment letter was for originals d remaining two for photocopies I.e where I placed d application forms, den declaration forms (2) placed on d two App forms, next passport data page (2) on d photocopies two.... Sorry I won't b able to explain all but d real expo is arrange ur docs dis way: Original doc den two photocopies at d back of each original such that when u pick any original ur photocopies nxt do DAT for all ur originals and photocopies and u won't have problem with Paulinus.... Paulinus use me do example to others as him see say my arrangement Swift.... He said all of look at this man he is like you he has been smart with his arrangement infact paulinus made me feel like I don sail tru interview.... I was ushered in around 6:50am I was d second person in DAT waiting room the first like came on from room 2, d girl went inside I was waiting... Lo and behold room 3 light came on naso I entered the room I saw the dark guy on Afro I was like God don favour me today.....
Sincerely the guy was so cool but he can ask you same question 5 times
He asked me the name of the school and course, I no fit remember.... We started chatting.
VO: when did u finish school
Me: 2012
VO: School
Me: Babcock Uni
VO: what course did u study in school
Me: Economics
VO what have you been doing since 2012
Me: I told him
VO: Your project Topic:
Me ; I told him
D chat was fun with him gave me docs to confirm and sign....
Interview Proper
What course , I told him
MSC or BSC? I still yarn
Why dis course: I smiled and gave him short answer
Your plan after ur programme: Una sabi d normal lie na ��
Facts about Germany: Na here I cum feel like say I go talk tire today,along d line I stopped and he was like is DAT all? I said can I have few seconds to remember d rest? He was like uve done well don't let me waste ur time.....
Any question for me? I said will I get my AM b4 Oct 1st he was you should .... Make sure u fund ASAP.....
Thank you every 1 God bless you all
Interview date :29/08/2018

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
ansellotty:

This is the definition of a visa interview transcript.
Not the usual posting of the questions VO asked without telling us their detailed responses. Thanks for this detailed transcript. Those that haven't gone for their interview will have something to learn from and prepare with.
Congratulations as well. I pray for the arrival of your AM

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ejemedav: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
honourableseyi:

If you are above 30, use mawista student classic. It is around €37 per month but will jump to €63 per month at the end of the first year. But note, you pay the bills yourself at the hospital while you will be reimbursed afterward by the insurance company after sending the bills from the hospital to them. This is peculiar to all private insurance company. If you are above 30, then public will not take you unless under some few circumstances and the fee per month is very very high. If you are below 30, take public insurance, otherwise, take private. As for Fintiba insurance, forget it. Shalom
Thanks Brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Otunba147:
Glory to God Almighty

AM finally droped

ERM

When is your enrollment date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bro, my interview was yesterday with the same guy. Same format. No much questions. In fact if you want to talk too much, he'll stop you and say "that's enough". Good luck to everyone.

Hulkimiliano:
Transcript����
Left my hotel dis morning around 4:15 with my goons @Ansel Harold and God's will..... We got to the embassy around 4:25.....
Am sure u people wud b like na una want open Gate? Lol we met one guy DAT wanted to open Private office on top our head telling us ur data page has to be coloured, I sensed dis guy wanted to scam us..... Abeg make we leave dat its a long story 5am we went to the German Embassy gate we were showed where to line up... I was number 4, naso dis pressure start from no where I wanted to pea, few minutes to 6 the don of embassy oga Paulinus came started singing in Igbo guess he was doing his Devotion.... 6:10 baba started his normal normal initial gra gra... U all know the normal paulinus.. Make I no lie fear catch me small but I knew if I continue DAT way den my day wud be in mess I just troway face start to dey bone.... Na self defense oooo....
Paulinus ushered us as usual he did his normal arrangement
Appointment letter 1st inside the passport on d 1st chair den application forms on two separate chairs making it 3 separate copies, #Note d 1st place where I placed d passport and appointment letter was for originals d remaining two for photocopies I.e where I placed d application forms, den declaration forms (2) placed on d two App forms, next passport data page (2) on d photocopies two.... Sorry I won't b able to explain all but d real expo is arrange ur docs dis way: Original doc den two photocopies at d back of each original such that when u pick any original ur photocopies nxt do DAT for all ur originals and photocopies and u won't have problem with Paulinus.... Paulinus use me do example to others as him see say my arrangement Swift.... He said all of look at this man he is like you he has been smart with his arrangement infact paulinus made me feel like I don sail tru interview.... I was ushered in around 6:50am I was d second person in DAT waiting room the first like came on from room 2, d girl went inside I was waiting... Lo and behold room 3 light came on naso I entered the room I saw the dark guy on Afro I was like God don favour me today.....
Sincerely the guy was so cool but he can ask you same question 5 times
He asked me the name of the school and course, I no fit remember.... We started chatting.
VO: when did u finish school
Me: 2012
VO: School
Me: Babcock Uni
VO: what course did u study in school
Me: Economics
VO what have you been doing since 2012
Me: I told him
VO: Your project Topic:
Me ; I told him
D chat was fun with him gave me docs to confirm and sign....
Interview Proper
What course , I told him
MSC or BSC? I still yarn
Why dis course: I smiled and gave him short answer
Your plan after ur programme: Una sabi d normal lie na ��
Facts about Germany: Na here I cum feel like say I go talk tire today,along d line I stopped and he was like is DAT all? I said can I have few seconds to remember d rest? He was like uve done well don't let me waste ur time.....
Any question for me? I said will I get my AM b4 Oct 1st he was you should .... Make sure u fund ASAP.....
Thank you every 1 God bless you all
Interview date :29/08/2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by austinereds(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
ansellotty:

I want to begin this write-up by saying that everything you have heard about oga Paulinus is true.

I left my lodge at Hotel Campbell( 3k a night) at exactly 4.18am. I got to the Consulate at 4.30am. Together with three other guys, we were the first set of persons to arrive the Consulate.

Oga Paulinus arrived at about 5.40am; started singing praises. He instructed one of the security guys to call in the first five persons on the line.

We arranged our documents. He sent out two of the first five persons.

Nb : if oga Paulinus send you out, you automatically become the last person on the line. Also try and arrange your documents in the appropriate format before you get there.

He placed a tag on my shirt and I was asked to go in. I dropped my phone and filled a form at the entrance.

After the security check, I was ushered in by one of the security men. I was the third person there.

After about 10mins, one of the counters light came up. I informed the security man immediately. Immediately he opens the door, I saw a dark lady on dreadlocks. My heart literarily jumped into my hands.

The security man looked at me and said " enter that one; no body dey that man own". Immediately I heard "that man" I rushed there.

Me: I handed over my documents
V. O: Your visa fee, #26,500.
Me: I gave him
V. O: course
Me: M.A, History and Economics
V. O: School and State
Me: University of Bayreuth, Bavaria
V. O: When are you expected to resume
Me: October
V. O: Have you funded your BA
Me: Yes
V. O: Printed a form that contained my details and asked me to sign, if the details therein are correct. Returned my local govt of origin.

V. O: Why the course

Me: The historical process of economic development experienced by developed countries provides great lessons and advise for developing countries, Nigeria inclusive. Moreover, prior to establishing sincere measures to tackle the problems facing developing countries such as poverty, unemployment, high level of income inequality, amongst others, an understanding of the historical environment that birthed these problems is not only desirable but necessary. The Programme will provide me with the required knowledge and skills to understand the historical rationale behind the economic challenges and success stories of modern day economies. In addition, the course strictly align with my professional interest.

V. O: What is your professional interest

Me: To secure a scholarly career in the academia, with specialization in Cliometrics.

Why Germany : Germany offers quality education to both local and international students at a negligible cost, rich culture and a major international language. The desire to acquire a topnotch education that will come with an opportunity to learn about the German culture influenced my decision to study in the country.

V. O:Did you checked other countries

Me: I checked the University of Edinburgh in the UK. The tuition fee for the Programme is slightly above 23,000 Pounds for international students.

V. O: and you can't afford it?

Me: If there is one thing I learnt from Economics, it is to always choose the least expensive option, if quality is the same.I believe you will do same, if you are in my shoes.

What do you know about Germany ?

Me:Germany is located in Central Western Europe. The country has 16 states. Land area of 347,021 square kilometers. A population of nearly 83million making her the most populous country in the EU. Shares border with nine European countries: Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Switzerland (its only non-EU neighbour), France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Netherlands. Germany became a confederation in 1815. In 1871, she became a nation-state: the German Empire. After the first World War that spanned through the period of 1914-1918 and the Revolution of 1918-1919(popularly known as the November Revolution) the Empire was replaced by the Weimar Republic. The seizure of power by the Nazist Government in 1933 led to a series of events, including the Second World War and the Holocaust. During the period of Allied occupation two German states emerged: The Federal Republic of Germany (informally known as West Germany) and the German Democratic Republic (East Germany).According to 2017 statistics, Germany has a nominal GDP of $3.684trillion dollars and $4.170 trillion by PPP. The country operates a Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Republican form of government with Frank Walter Steinmier as president and Angela Merkel as Chancellor. Germany has a bicameral legislature :Bundestag and Bundesrat. Wolfgang Shauble is the president of Bundestag and Michael Muller, president of Bundesrat. The capital of Germany is Berlin and its largest conurbation is Ruhr.

V. O: Capital of Poland
Me: Warsaw
V. O: Capital of Switzerland
Me: Bern

Me: Germany has... (paused by him)

V. O: It's okay. I'm satisfied

V. O: Why not Nigeria

Me: No Nigeria university offers the interdisciplinary programme: History and Economics. Even those that offers Economichistory, they are less quantitative. This explains why only graduates with degrees in History, ISD are admitted into the Programme.

Your qualification: OND(Statistics), B. Sc (Economics and Statistics)

Your CGPA: OND (3.85/4.00), B.Sc(4.43/5.00)
V. O: What do you intend to do after your studies?
Me: enrol in a PhD programme
V. O: Same course
V. O: in Germany?
V. O: what will you do after your PhD studies?
Me: I hope to secure a scholarly career in the academia
V. O: In Germany or Nigeria
Me: I hope to return to my country, Nigeria to contribute my quota to nation building
V. O: Undergraduate thesis
Me: The Impact of Capital Market on Industrial Sector Development in Nigeria
V. O: Any question for me or you are satisfied
Me: No question, sir. I'm satisfied
V. O: "When everything is ready, we will contact you via email. For now, be rest assured that everything is fine ".
When everything is ready, we will contact you via email. For now, be rest assured that everything is fine

that part where you skip the Lady was funny. why is everyone scared of her?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jacob05(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sam8850:
Hi guys,

Please, how can I get a long-term visa appointment booking? I have been checking since last month and nothing is forthcoming, still no available date. I was online all night (about 5hrs), I kept refreshing the page as I was adviced that the release new appointments overnight yet nothing. To make matters worse while checking through the night the month of November appeared but still no booking slot.

Is there another way of getting an appointment? I'm supposed to resume work by September and my employers in Germany are already working on my permit but I still need an appointment from the Consulate here.

Any advice?
Visit the appointment page at exactly 11pm. I got an appointment for November but I'm stilling hoping to find an open slot in September or Early October...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello House, who has used scholarship process to enter De. Please I need assistance on how to apply for it and some scholarship link. Getting BA fund will take me some time. Want to try Scholarship maybe my luck will be there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello guys...
I am in a very delicate situation and I need help from anyone who can offer any information that maybe of help.
Thanks to all the info here and they have been helpful.
I had my interview on 26th July and it went smooth no hitches, I even funded before interview to avoid any delay.
Out of curiosity I sent a mail to the alien authority in Germany last 2 weeks to enquire about my VISA but I was told my documents have not arrived Germany which was a surprise to me because it already 4 weeks.
I sent a message to embassy here in Lagos and they told me the alien authority should have received my documents as they had already sent it to them. I thought maybe the documents are on the way or something. I sent another mail last week but I was told it has not still arrived, so I mailed the embassy in Lagos to understand what is happening but I received a kind auto-reply message directing to visit the site to check info concerning VISA. Did the same this week but received the same auto-reply. I tried calling the embassy severally, it went into voicemail and call will end.

The Admission Director of my school called the alien authority to find out about my Visa and was told the same thing that my documents haven't arrived Germany and that she doubts I will make it in time. School resumes on Monday 3rd September for induction and official enrollment is 10th September.
I should have been in Germany this week or at most next week.

Please I need help on what to do cos at the moment I have ran out of ideas and its devastating.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
ubsilas:
Hello guys...
I am in a very delicate situation and I need help from anyone who can offer any information that maybe of help.
I had my interview on 26th July and it went smooth no hitches, I even funded before interview to avoid any delay.
Out of curiosity I sent a mail to the alien authority in Germany last 2 weeks to enquire about my VISA but I was told my documents have not arrived Germany which was a surprise to me because it already 4 weeks.
I sent a message to embassy here in Lagos and they told me the alien authority should have received my documents as they had already sent it to them. I thought maybe the documents are on the way or something. I sent another mail last week but I was told it has not still arrived, so I mailed the embassy in Lagos to understand what is happening but I received a kind auto-reply message directing to visit the site to check info concerning VISA. Did the same this week but received the same auto-reply. I tried calling the embassy severally, it went into voicemail and call will end.

The Admission Director of my school called the alien authority to find out about my Visa and was told the same thing that my documents haven't arrived Germany and that she doubts I will make it in time. School resumes on Monday 3rd September for induction and official enrollment is 10th September.

Please I need help on what to do cos at the moment I have ran out of ideas and its devastating.

U are not the first to encounter this. Many people have had such experience which also happened to me.
Definitely German embassy has sent ur documents to ur Auslander büro and there might be many applications on queue. It doesn't take them time to approve visa. For example during my time, i called on the alien office on Wednesday and was told that they 've not received my documents. I called back on Friday and was told that they 've just approved it.

I'm sure u will hear from them before the enrolment deadline .

Congratulations in advance � grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
uchezdedon:

U are not the first to encounter this. Many people have had such experience which also happened to me.
Definitely German embassy has sent ur documents to ur Auslander büro and there might be many applications on queue. It doesn't take them time to approve visa. For example during my time, i called on the alien office on Wednesday and was told that they 've not received my documents. I called back on Friday and was told that they 've just approved it.

I'm sure u will hear from them before the enrolment deadline .

Congratulations in advance � grin

Thank you for your kinds words and the reason to keep hoping.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by saxony2018: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
ubsilas:
Hello guys...

Congratulations! Please be positive. What school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
saxony2018:

Congratulations! Please be positive. What school?

Thank you.

HS Fresenius, Idstein

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lambvard: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99