Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (591552 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AgentONE(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
hope12345:
Please house im having some challenges on my study enrollment date, i got an admission to uni jena medical photonic, my interview date is 12 September. but the final enrollment date of the university is 12th October. and the university dont want to issue an enrollment extension, what is my chance of the visa coming out out exactly one month. also having in mind i need some week to arrange for flight,

alternatively i also a second admission at cottbus uni of Brandenburg, environment resource management. the enroll for this school is 30th oct.

i want to know if it adviceable to use the school because of enrollment date issue.

Please when did you get admitted for this course and when did you apply?
I applied for the same course and I'm yet to get a feedback from them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nellso:
Hi guys.

Had my interview today. Thanks to this wonderful thread, I was fully prepared for Oga Paulinus. Meet some really cool guys on the queue. As God will have it, I was interviewed by the black guy on punk. Really cool guy.

The questions are the basics that have been uploaded here severally. I wasn't asked anything new or weird, except the address of my school. Every other thing was basic.

Good luck to others.

#TheWaitBegins.

congratulations nellso, success awaits you. Lest I forget shebi you know say dolar dey collect offering for those wey the guy in punk interviewed. so do give am your own offering oooo, lol.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
domfeyer:
Greetings House,

Please who has funded Fintiba with Firstbank Euro dom here and how many days did it take to reflect after you were debited?

Thank you.
I used first bank. I go notified by fintiba like 24 hrs later
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
fluxyn:

pls how much is their bank charges and at what rate was it sent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ejemedav: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
uchezdedon:

Public health insurance is the best if u can afford it and if u are the type that visit hospital often. I always recommend public health insurance for ladies.

U can try Mawista or care concept (not basic package). They are all private but not to compare public health insurance.
Thanks Brother, well I heard people above 30 can't get public health insurance which is the reason I needed to inquire about the private insurance. Is there a possibility that someone above 30 can get d public health insurance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
ejemedav:
Thanks Brother, well I heard people above 30 can't get public health insurance which is the reason I needed to inquire about the private insurance. Is there a possibility that someone above 30 can get d public health insurance?

I think the can get but the price is around 104£ compared to people below 30 which is 90£
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Otunba147 post=70675870][/quote]well BTU uses IELTS. I don't know if they've changed though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Harryokoli:

I stayed in oceans suite and hotel close to eko hotel,it’s about 20k a night
that's high and far hotels dey for Campbell 3k to 5k and even inside bonny camp BA 7k so why pay 20k well pocket differ .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
shasha25:

I'm in Lagos. how do I go about this please, I will be flying to Frankfurt or Hamburg o

I sent you a DM. Please check.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eldeee:

congratulations nellso, success awaits you. Lest I forget shebi you know say dolar dey collect offering for those wey the guy in punk interviewed. so do give am your own offering oooo, lol.
baba no be small offering. How your side the AM don show
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
dailydolar:
that's high and far hotels dey for Campbell 3k to 5k and even inside bonny camp BA 7k so why pay 20k well pocket differ .

I am from port harcourt,I have got no idea about the places you’ve listed out.meanwhile the ocean suite was close to the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
heybaby12:

Which is the best for someone above 30

Both are the same, but i prefer Mawista.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eldeee:

I used dorm account. So I got my Euro myself and the charges was like 40k or so
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ejemedav: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

I think the can get but the price is around 104£ compared to people below 30 which is 90£
. 104€ /month ? That's on the high side maybe I will go for the private
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uchezdedon(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Paulweasley:
Hello house...please I need everyone opinion on this.. Am using sponsorship letter, my sponsor is from Italy but he stays in Germany.. i have a brother in Germany and he's only being there for 1 year now..he used block account to Germany. So I am preparing for my interview on Thursday, am having contradictions in choosing Which answer is best for a question like when am asked how do I know my sponsor?.. In my opinion, I am thinking of saying he's my fathers best friend for over 20 years..he's more like a family friend,he has being visiting almost every two years during summers, he and my father met in Italy, my dad studied in Italy. So there met there and has being closest of friends since then. Am in a university now, and he's contributed to atleast 80 percent of my expenses...........(end). All this is my idea, but the person that did the sponsorship letter for me is saying I should say the sponsor is a very close friend of my brother and he just decided to sponsor me.. Please house, Which idea do you think I should go with?? Because the person that did the sponsor letter for me is telling me that the sponsor might have filled some information that might contradict information from my idea.. So please house I need your views on this..

Do you have the SL with you? There is always a space where relationship status is written. Go through it and know what he wrote there.

If he is African with Italian passport then u can relate him to ur maternal side.

Goodluck.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tochi12: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please Go the the embassy and certify your document because this same school and course rejected me by simply saying

No certification from the German Embassy
Simply put they don't accept any certification that is not from the embassy

smokers:
Good day house I want to apply to university of Wurzburg cell biology m.s.c they require certified copies from notary public anyone knows of a good notary public in lagos or abeokuta

thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
For MSc and via uniassist?

victree007:

Yes they accept it. My friend used it and got admission there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
OJM1:

Good afternoon, please did u take any letter of proficiency like German or English language certificate with you on your interview day.

Please I will appreciate a quick response

not at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks brother. My offering is ready. Really cool dude.

Eldeee:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Had interview today. It was magic! More of a conversation.

do you speak Deutsch?
why Germany?
why not some other advanced country?
whats the relation btw this prog and ur Bsc?
facts about Germany?
facts about Bayreuth?
Intention after studies?
Bsc thesis?
do you have any ques for me?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
swisster:

not at all
you need it if you use it to apply . I even submit my own and embassy latter send mail to forward it again which I did my advise just carry everything you use to apply in getting admission for your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
dailydolar:
baba no be small offering. How your side the AM don show

my brother, we still dey hustle for block money. anyway it will surely end in praise. How your side?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eldeee:

my brother, we still dey hustle for block money. anyway it will surely end in praise. How your side?
you don talk am finish now na hustle we dey naija don teach us good lesson but we good lol last last
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
TUNDEMI1:
Please which bank in Lagos can I fund my Blocked account with Form A1 in Lagos. Zenith bank just bounced me, they say the account is a personal account

Go to the Trades and services section of zenith bank
Thrid floor, Zenon building, Plot 2 ajose adeogun street, Victoria island Lagos.

Go with your admission letter, fintiba make the transfer, degree certificate, international passport and the breakdown of living expenses from your school.

They will do it for you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Thanks for this info. That issue of certified true copy has been giving me headache, I was wondering how could they be asking me for original copies of my certificate and transcript when it's not certain they will give me the admission, not until I searched for this topic on Nairaland. Thank you once again.
You are welcome. I wish you success.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oracle12:

Please at what rate where you debited?

I bought from Mallam and deposited in my account

I bought 4700 Euros at 414 each and 4300 at 410 each ....They both had like a week interval..

Its better than Form A where I was charged 420 for a transaction I made earlier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
fluxyn:

I was debited since Monday afternoon and I am yet to get a confirmation, kinda scared right now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eldeee:

I was charged 56.60 Euros as charges from Firstbank and they also insisted I leave 50 Euros as operating balance. So lets assume their charges equals 106 Euros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
waledora:
For MSc and via uniassist?
Yes. That's the exact method my friend said she used. Sorry my response is coming late.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Atilormaorji: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pls how can one get student visa for masters program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Atilormaorji:
Pls how can one get student visa for masters program?

By following the processes involved ni
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Can i pm you?

victree007:

Yes. That's the exact method my friend said she used.
Sorry my response is coming late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)