Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586091 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oma255: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
flexeey:

Hello Boss, please can we hook up, I'm also heading to that school

I’m heading to another school instead.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
wiseking120:

Its a pity a lot of people still don't know of this thread...i asked if he knows about nairaland and he was dumbfounded...He was really scattered today and i pitied him...he was forced to go home and Paulinus made mockery of him with the mopol men...

And for those planning to go for interview with cheap courier envelope... Pls think twice.. Go and buy the popular envelope everyone one is aware of...like DHL, FEDex ... If u bring cheap ones that is struggling to get name, Paulinus will use u and shine o.
Congratulations in advance
Please what is the size of the envelope n how much do u got yours n from where? Sorry for the what, how n where I need to be prepared?

Thank u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loyld: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good evening house
Pls our courier prepaid envelop, are we taking it to the embassy ourselves or is the courier company that will do that. Your urgent respond will surely safe a soul.
Many thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
loyld:
Good evening house
Pls our courier prepaid envelop, are we taking it to the embassy ourselves or is the courier company that will do that. Your urgent respond will surely safe a soul.
Many thanks

Ur taking it urself
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
elnasabdallah:

Yes.. I submitted all my originals. And even insurance (but via email).
Then congratulation bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Started the whole German study in February
Applied to over 5schools, the one I wanted to settle for was Karlschule which was going to charge me 950euros monthly, I hate the course but I was going to settle for it regardless...However, interview was done through Skype and I was denied...I applied for another course, this one was completely free and it was offering courses II really love, I thought I won't get it bit I was surprised when I was admitted.....God is wonderful!
Interview, i was mistakenly given wrong address but eventually was given another appointment so:

23 days later (3wks later) AM landed

My God is good!

42 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Applied to over 5schools, the one I wanted to settle for was Karlschule which was going to charge me 950euros monthly, I hate the course but I was going to settle for it regardless...However, interview was done through Skype and I was denied...I applied for another course, this one was completely free and it was offering courses II really love, I thought I won't get it bit I was surprised when I was admitted.....God is wonderful!
Interview, i was mistakenly given wrong address but eventually was given another appointment so:

My God is good!
congrats enjoy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
elnasabdallah:

A week ago..although i'm going under DAAD

The reason they didn't ask you to forward insurance, I guess daad will be responsible for it.

I know of a daad schoolar that they held his passport after interview and they just sent him email to come pick up his passport with visa

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bykz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fustinachichi:

My God is good!

Congrats dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fustinachichi:

My God is good!

Congratulations. When did u do interview and when did u receive AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Twallace: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fustinachichi:

My God is good!

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Big Congrats dear. Go and excel.

Fustinachichi:

My God is good!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
I no even see anybody wey wan go Rhinewaal, Na wa o.
Shey d place no good ni undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
joshuaarmani2:
So this is the part where visa hopefuls for WS18 will post lots of success stories. Congratulations to Us all. Amen.

#WinterIsHere

Got my admission late dont know why. Booking appointment for visa now my major challenge cos no available dates
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please SOS. Got admission last week, want to book for a visa appointment but the notification on the embassy portal getting me worried.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heldworld: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
josh2flex:
Please SOS. Got admission last week, want to book for a visa appointment but the notification on the embassy portal getting me worried.
Like what kind of notification?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loyld: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Ur taking it urself

Many thanks brother me
This courier clerk almost got me confused thank God for NL.
Appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good evening house...I'm new on this forum..well am setting my eyes on winter 2019...there is something I really don't understand which is on transcripts...wanted to confirm if I can use "student copy" of my transcripts or better still if I can get the unofficial one from my department which is signed and stamped by my HOD..Because my school won't issue me the "official copy" of my transcripts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2018
My people, I need your advice please, I graduated since 2016 from ESUT but had an issue with my admission so I couldn't go for nysc or get my statement of result, finally few months back I cleared my issue, now have my SOR, I plan to boycott nysc for now and go for masters in Germany as soon as summer session starts admitting, then I learnt part of the requirements are degree certificate and transcript, I want to know if nysc is a criteria for collecting degree certificate, if not how do I go about it? also esut is claiming they don't give transcript by hand, that it must be sent whether the destination is Nigeria or international, can this be bypassed? Please I want to be set as soon as summer application starts. Reason I want to boycott nysc is mainly because of my sponsor(dad) who suspended a building project he embarked on to make this work since earlier dis year, dis is my golden opportunity cus my dad is not a patient man at all, I should fail to get dis admission for summer semester cry cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 3:01am On Aug 31, 2018
I am also having the same issues on transcripts also
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 3:54am On Aug 31, 2018
elnasabdallah:
Hello house..i received this today..but no documents was listed and no attachment.. Plz kindly help me understand.
Congrats,
That's your AM...hope u have mailed them anyways

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Fustinachichi:

My God is good!

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 3:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Dannyozs:
My people, I need your advice please, I graduated since 2016 from ESUT but had an issue with my admission so I couldn't go for nysc or get my statement of result, finally few months back I cleared my issue, now have my SOR, I plan to boycott nysc for now and go for masters in Germany as soon as summer session starts admitting, then I learnt part of the requirements are degree certificate and transcript, I want to know if nysc is a criteria for collecting degree certificate, if not how do I go about it? also esut is claiming they don't give transcript by hand, that it must be sent whether the destination is Nigeria or international, can this be bypassed? Please I want to be set as soon as summer application starts. Reason I want to boycott nysc is mainly because of my sponsor(dad) who suspended a building project he embarked on to make this work since earlier dis year, dis is my golden opportunity cus my dad is not a patient man at all, I should fail to get dis admission for summer semester cry cry

Nysc is not a criteria to get your degree.(But remember some schools waste time to.issue certificate So check what your school says)
Secondly you can get your transcript by using someone's office address. Then you go pick it there.

Note.
Take your time to read through from page 1.there's wealth of information here....your dad's investing millions on you, then u play your part and get yourself well informed.

Best of luck

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2018
josh2flex:

I will suggest you apply for a date attaching your admission letter, fintiba opening confirmation details or sponsorship letter if you have one and international passport data page to student@lago.diplo.de, you might be very lucky to be given a date. learnt some people might be cancelling their appointment as they are not able to meet up, so they might quickly fix you in to fill the void.

Also pray earnestly for God to grant you favor before their sight, remember He has not stopped doing good. Nothing is impossible with God. All the very best.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Any one currently in Potsdam or Brandenburg with advise/assistance in getting accommodation? Please epp a brother.
Studentenwerk is not feasible at the moment.

Pls if you have any recommendations, kindly PM ne. Or better still signify, and I'll PM you.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2018
Eldeee:

I will suggest you apply for a date attaching your admission letter, fintiba opening confirmation details or sponsorship letter if you have one and international passport data page to student@lago.diplo.de, you might be very lucky to be given a date. learnt some people might be cancelling their appointment as they are not able to meet up, so they might quickly fix you in to fill the void.

Also pray earnestly for God to grant you favor before their sight, remember He has not stopped doing good. Nothing is impossible with God. All the very best.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2018
harkheju:
I am also having the same issues on transcripts also

look for a private firm you are very sure you have access to receive any document sent to them, or go to any university close to you, meet the HOD of a department related to your discipline or possibly your discipline, make your intentions known with valid convincing reasons ie you need the transcript by hand to enable you apply for admissions in Germany stating the stipulated format of the universities in Germany. Your school will send the transcript to the specified designation and you go there to pick it up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2018
okpala95:
Any one currently in Potsdam or Brandenburg with advise/assistance in getting accommodation? Please epp a brother.
Studentenwerk is not feasible at the moment.

Pls if you have any recommendations, kindly PM ne. Or better still signify, and I'll PM you.

Thanks

try using wg-gesucht.de/en. it's very resourceful. cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bleuocean: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Pls guys how do I ask for my refund back from Fintiba? I could not book appointment for interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Fustinachichi:

My God is good!

Congrat

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Good morning all

Please have been trying to get accomodation ever since am heading to pfarrkirchen DIT winter session 2018.

Please those dat have secured one, how did you get it please help oooo

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Herbwise(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.